Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=988&start_row=1

sojourner observations

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: nazaritepj Sent: 8/28/2005 4:12:46 PM

Myself is not a highly learned creature, only a wisdom seeker, and soul searcher in these times. Most of my knowledge is from deep within, the knowledge that I read and listen too is only to remind me of knowledge forgotten during this lifepath.
I have been here, reading almost daily the discussions on this site, since first introduced to it, not too long back.
As stated, I am a sojourner here.
I must express to you the concern I feel. All this talk lately of where the ark is or is not. Is wasted time. The ark will reappear, as stated in Revelations 11:19. Time come soon. Does it truly matter where it is located, as long as we know that it is?
All this talk of the level of Holiness of Haile Selassie I. Must the same thing be done to Selassie, as the Christians have done with Jesus? Jesus Christ prayed to His Father. Haile Selassie I also prayed, faithly, and in supplications.
So I must ask myself, why would God pray to His-self.
Jesus Christ is the Son of Man. With hair of white, as white wool, white as snow, eyes like a flame of fire, and feet like burnished bronze. He Himself stated that He was not God, but a child of God.
He Himself stated that his authority was recieved from His father.
Now the Son of Man is seated with the Father on His throne for he has conquered.
The One seated on the throne in the heavens looks like jasper and carnelian, and is surrounded by the 24 Elders, with lightning, thunders, four living creatures, and seven torches which are the seven spirits of God.
Haile Selassie I, the Lion of Judah, root of David, also conquered. He was given the morning star, and was worthy to open the scroll with seven seals. He is the Lamb that was slaughtered.
" to the one seated on the throne, and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory forever and ever."
" Salvation belongs to our God who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb"

I know my words may fall on deaf ears, but they must be said.
The children of the Creator must not forget the times. If you believe in the divinity of Ras Tafari, then you should be aware that the seals are already in the process of being open, and that soon we will know the message of the seven thunders.
Please to know it is not the time to discuss who Selassie is or is not, nor is it time to worry on the location of the Ark.
It is time to reason on plannings and preparations of survival through these times. It is the Armegeddion. We must concentrate on how we will relink, when the world as we know it is crumbled. We must concentrate on original knowledges, such as how to work with Creation for the benefit of all mankind, we must concentrate on how we will eat, how we will travel, how we will help Creation rebirth and healing.
We must not take time for discussions, that tend to draw argumentations from one another. All this time spend should be utilized in giving praise to the Most High, the Creator of all things.
Who is saving seeds? Each seed in of itself is life. Do you have any seeds? Any orange seeds, any apple seeds, any corn, any plant seeds?
Have you spent any time learning the gift of growing?
Who is studying the land? How it is changing? Where the ends of the earth plates are located, should the plated decide to rearrange again?
Where are the fault lines, where are the weak spots?

Ice is melting, oceans are changing, everything of nature is becoming intense. Do we not recognize the signs of new birth? Do we know how we will unite, and survive, during the days ahead?

Do not think of me as being disrespectful, for this is not my intention. I am just a sojourner, a child of creation, a universal creature, who knows the times, and who is worried for mankind. These are the end days, please for us to get ready, and not be caught off guard, or unprepared. Please for us to not be so busy with discussions and argumentations, please to be discussing preparations.
Will knowing the location of the Ark, keep our youth safe as the Beast gains power? Will the divinity of Ras Tafari, or Jesus, be the answer to our hungry youth? Please to prepare for the coming of our King.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 8/28/2005 6:21:42 PM

Well said nazaritepj.

Respect!

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/28/2005 8:27:40 PM

i give thanks for the refocus, true word to think about.

"time will tell"

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/28/2005 9:29:33 PM

My lord the His Divine Majesty will restore all things, but I feel what the man is trying to say. We must keep our focus on INI salavation and repatriaion.

Let Jah guide InI to Iyah grounds

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/29/2005 4:43:26 AM

Ises

I n I must know KNOWLEDGE IS A WEAPON! This is what His Majesty always taught the World. A Weapon to Defend.

Brethren when JAH say Leave the City, where is the I supposed to go when the I never cared for where Mt Zion High is located?
The I asked: "Will knowing the location of the Ark, keep our youth safe as the Beast gains power?"
And I must answer simple and plain YES. I man will take my children out of the City ah Mt Zion higher high. Many are talking, a few are acting, many are called a few are chosen. I n I is preparing to step outta the falling City. Ethiopian Milennium is near. Check the signs of the time as the leafs of the figtree. Time is running out... be prepared!

And then the I talks about how foolish it is to argue and quarrel about what HIM means to one personal individual. Basically Iman must agree. But why is the I then doing the same? In telling I n I that JAH is not praying to the Iself? I don't get it, you are contradicting yourself and don't see that you are arguing about HIM in the same time you tell peole not to argue.

Selah

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/29/2005 1:35:19 PM

I N I GIVE THANKS IYAH NAZARITE.

WE MUST ALL BECOME CONSCIOUS, AND HAVE A FOCUS ON ALL OF US HERE WHO SIT IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER, WHICH SITS IN SOME SQUARE PLACE, FULL OF ARTIFICIAL LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY. WE SIT HERE AND TYPE, AND OUR HANDS WILL CRUMBLE WITH ARTHRITIS IN TIME. WE MUST ALL LEAVE THIS COMPUTER BEFORE WE CAN EVER LEAVE BABYLON. KNOW THIS, THERE WILL BE NO COMPUTER, NOR INTERNET, NOR THIS MESSAGE BOARD PON TOP MT ZION. SO INI AND THEE I'S MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITHOUT THIS SEEN. FOR HERE WE JUST TALK, THERE IS NO ACTION, NO WORKS WHEN WE SIT IN FRONT OF A GLOWING SCREEN. EVERYONE HERE ON THIS BOARD, WE MUST ALL COME TOGETHER, SCHEDULE A TIME AND PLACE WE CAN ALL MEET AND FORWARD TO ZION. WHEN SHALL WE LET THE PLANNING BEGIN? JAH WILLING IT WILL BE DONE HERE ON THIS BOARD FOR THEN WE KNOW WE ARE NO LONGER JUST BEING CALLED, BUT THAT WE MAY BE CHOSEN. WE MUST NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF THIS TOPIC WHICH NAZARITE PUT THE SPARK INTO, FOR I SEE JAH WORKS IN WHAT THEE IYAH NAZARITE SAID. I SIGHT THAT WAS NOT NAZARITE SPEAKING OF HIS OWN AUTHORITY BUT TOOK IT AS JAH INSPIRATION OF WORDS THROUGH HIM. IT IS TRUTH, WE MUST BE LOOKING IN ETHIOPIA DIRECTION, AND ETHIOPIA DIRECTION IS LEAVING THIS COMPUTER "CONFUZER" LEST WE PARTAKE IN THE DESCTRUCTION OF BABYLON. MAY JAH JAH GUIDE AND PROTECT ALL THE IYAH DEM HERE.

IRIE

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/29/2005 4:04:10 PM

Yes I Irie Lion of Judah!

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I