Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=982&start_row=51

Where is SelassieI?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/15/2005 5:41:25 PM

"The History of the tribes of Israel were founded under men"
And if you recall, it was also destroyed by men

"It was King Solomon's word that his son, by the Queen of Sheba was to return to Ethiopia and reign as King while in possesion of the Ark."
That was a favor to Makeda, based on his love for her. Call it payback for the conditions under which their son was concived.

"BEFORE that Makeda was not a follower of God"
Not true, before that Makeda was pagan. Solomon brought her to the knowledge of the One true God. And as a result, call it tribute, she created the modern Ethiopian dynasty which became the hybrid of Hebrew resoning and Kemetic philosophy also kown as RasTafaianism. While many Ethiopians follow a path closer to Christianity (which is just an offspring of the original Hebrew religion), other Kemetic peoples choose to continue their pagan rituals or found a place somewhere inbetween.
But my point is this, when a woman who could equal Solomon's wisdom and power came into the knowledge of the One, she was given the Ark (which to this day is under the protection of the 7 Sisters of the Covenent). She asked Solomon to make their son king so that the memory of his lineage would not be forgotton. If Makeda had not changed the social order the history of Ethiopian royalty would reside in paganism rather than in Christianity.

"If we believe in Haile Selassie I the most devote Christian known to basic man and as we really know the actual 2nd coming the fulfiller of prophecy, than we should be looking fora man/woman of God, and Makeda was not this in the beginning of her ruling as Queen."
How can one heal the sick if one has never encountered illness.
Who are Makeda's parents? Do you know, cause I sure don't.

"Though threw my readings have not found this to be of David, Solomon nor the son of Solomon & Sheba and thus to Haile Selassie I(could this be cause of the divinty God bestowed upon them?)"
David impregnated another man's wife. Solomon manipulated Makeda into losing her virginity to him. And neither one of these men was known for their peacful resolution skills. Israel has a history of bloody rebellions and trivial war. And please don't forget why Solomon's empire fell and how David's reign ended.
Don't let caucasoid reasoning alow you to forget that there are only three "races" caucasoid (white), negroid (curly haired black) and mongoloid (straight haired black). Everything inbetween is just that, inbetween.

"the creation of RasTafarI was HIM coming in fullfilling prophecy"
Some people would say the same thing about Christianity
Or Budism
Where do these propheces come from?
Doesn't that make the prophets wiser than the followers of the religions that form around the prophecy fillers. Or at the very least it means whatever existed before was already correct and therefore doesn't need remodeling. Perhaps if we listen to the prophets the first time, prophecy fillers won't be neccessary.
RasTafarI is an updated version of Ethiopian Christianity, which is a hybrid of Hebrews and Pagans. The Hebrews were the Hyksos or Shepard Kings (for more info see: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/hyksos.htm). And the Pagans were the Kemetic people who are called Anchient Egyptians even though they were not.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/15/2005 7:00:29 PM

Hyksos

(hĭk´sôs) [Egyptian,=rulers of foreign lands], invaders of ancient Egypt, now substantiated as the XV—XVIII dynasties. They were a northwestern Semitic (Canaanite or Amorite) people who entered Egypt sometime between 1720 and 1710 and subdued the pharaohs of the Middle Kingdom. They used Avaris-Tanis in the Nile delta as their capital rather than the Egyptian capital of Thebes. Under their hegemony, which lasted over a century, they established a powerful kingdom that included Syria and Palestine, and maintained peace and prosperity in their territories. They introduced the horse-drawn chariot and the composite bow, and their successful conquests were furthered by a type of rectangular fortification of beaten earth used as a fortress; archaeologists have uncovered examples of these mounds at Jericho, Shechem, and Lachish. Their most important contribution was perhaps the introduction into Egypt of Canaanite deities and Asian artifacts, which were instrumental in abrogating the despotism and isolationism of the Old and Middle kingdoms. The Hyksos were crushed by Amasis I at the battle of Tanis in 1550Hebrews
---------------------------------------------------------------------
are these the Hebrews your are posting about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The notion of race is nearly as problematic from a scientific point of view as it is from a social one. European physical anthropologists of the 17th and 18th centuries proposed various systems of racial classifications based on such observable characteristics as skin color, hair type, body proportions, and skull measurements, essentially codifying the perceived differences among broad geographic populations of humans. The traditional terms for these populationsCaucasoid (or Caucasian), Mongoloid, Negroid, and in some systems Australoidare now controversial in both technical and nontechnical usage, and in some cases they may well be considered offensive. (Caucasian does retain a certain currency in American English, but it is used almost exclusively to mean "white" or "European" rather than "belonging to the Caucasian race," a group that includes a variety of peoples generally categorized as nonwhite.) The biological aspect of race is described today not in observable physical features but rather in such genetic characteristics as blood groups and metabolic processes, and the groupings indicated by these factors seldom coincide very neatly with those put forward by earlier physical anthropologists. Citing this and other pointssuch as the fact that a person who is considered black in one society might be nonblack in anothermany cultural anthropologists now consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
they come from one place

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/15/2005 7:06:21 PM

"are these the Hebrews your are posting about?"

One in the same baby, peace and blessing for that information for the Idrens.

Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 10/2/2005 11:13:07 AM

Greetings I,
why are the Idren talking about races? Humanity is ONE RACE!
Selassie I HIMself always fighted against such race talk:

"...that until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes;
that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race;
that until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but fleeting illusions, to be pursued but never attained. "

But the reason Iman started this thread for still remains.
Iman know that Selassie still is there somehow. But why did he leave the throne of Ithiopa where HIM had a maximum of attention? JAH was in InI hearts before and he came down on earth to fulfill the prophecy.
But the seven seals still seem to be closed and where is judgement day? Iman read the revelation and that is why I cannot understand!

selah

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 10/2/2005 9:21:36 PM

{Psalm 29} The voice of the Lord is heard in the storm. The voice of the Lord is upon the seas, the God of Glory thunders like torrents of rain, His voice echoes upon the oceans. The voice of the Lord; is heard with Great Power and with Great Majesty. The voice of the Lord; breaks the cedars of Lebanon. The voice of the Lord; is of lightining fire, like that of the flame {v. 3,4,5,& 7}.

bedmxu aweqkut :: I recognized (know) HIM by the sound of His voice.

{St. John 10} For HIM the keeper of the door will open the gate, and the sheep hear His voice. And He calls His own sheep by their names, and He will lead them out. And when He goes forward with His own sheep, He goes before them. And the sheep follow HIM because they know His voice. Nevertheless another voice they will not follow, but will flee from them {v. 3,4,& 5}.

{Maksegno Seyife Selassie} In accordance to the Divinity of the Trinity We give praises, praise be to the Father, and praise and honour to the Son, and the Greatness of the Holy Spirit is to be praised, We rejoice in the extraordinary Trinity who is to be warshipped {p.325 v.45}.

{Arib Seyife Selassie} For my Lord Selassie is worthy to be praised. For my King Selassie is worthy to be praised. For my God Selassie is worthy to be praised. For the High~Priest Selassie is worthy to be praised. With the blessing of my heart Selassie is to be warshipped. Now praise be unto the Lord the God of Sem. For without the division of the Trinity, Selassie is worthy to be praised {p.383 v.48-52}.

The Divinity of Selassie is my sword, the Divinity of Selassie is my bow, the Divinity of Selassie is my shield. The Divinity of Selassie make all my enemies flee before me. In the Divinity of Selassie, I am Victorious over my enemies. We give thanks and praises to Our Lord and Saviour Eyesus Kristos, ruling in the name of H.I.M. Hatse Haile Selassie the First, Emperor of Ethiopia, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

House of Ras Teferi Amarigna Class Nov. 2003

Messenger: plmaokaneng Sent: 10/4/2005 3:08:37 AM

greetings again

i see this topic accumulates more of "death" concepts.

Marcus Garvey did say man is matter, he can not die, i.e he is matter of blood fless and bones, but when he dies, the matter ascends to soil if he is buried to nourish the plants, soul to the air for man to breath. in overall man does not die, we eat trees and dats man.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I