Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=960&start_row=21

The Tale of the Ark of the Covenant

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Magnanv Sent: 10/14/2019 2:46:17 AM

A message and all other signs ache been compelled for the approval of the terms for the width of the slots for the individuals. Al the issues of the reforms and essayedge review is done for the flow of the offs for the humans. The signs are done for the reforms for the good norms or the mutual way out for the approval of the terms for the humans.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/14/2019 3:07:46 AM

It's a myth

Based on stories of the Kebra Negast.

The Kebra Negast itself designed to closely tie the real life history of Ethiopia's throne, to the stories of the Bible.

The Kebra Negast is MAX 400 years old..... And think about the dates and times of which it references

Not buying it

This isn't to say it doesn't contain wisdom and positive messages. Just not a book of historical accuracy similar to the bible

That's where most a unnu go wrong

The ark of the covenant was never meant to be literally interpreted

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/14/2019 2:47:27 PM

I was reading about the Ark of the Covenant today. In the Book of Exodus, the exact detailed design and measurements are written for the Ark. The Bible goes into great detail about it and the Tabernacle and everything therein; how they are all made and who made them. JAH put the wisdom in the builders hearts.

The Ark of the Covenant is real and it is in Ithiopoia.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/14/2019 3:54:14 PM

"Of coarse as we already know trhe priests would not let them in to see it. What was funny is they mention that even in the 55 year regien of Haile Selassie I that He was not even allowed to see it, only the priest."

Do you really think that if there was an artifact that proved the biblical narrative, that there wouldn't be an effort far greater than that of Indiana Jones, to recover said artifact to put it on display in a museum?

The fact that Christians haven't personally gone over there and taken it shows that they don't believe it's there in the first place. If they had a good faith belief that it was there they would be there too. And they wouldn't take no for an answer.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/14/2019 8:23:22 PM

Ethiopia is home to so much more spiritually and historically higher things then that of the ark of covenant that I think at this point such a story is more of a distraction than helpful

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/14/2019 8:29:44 PM

Should the focus not be primarily with the message rather than the medium of which said message was placed upon...ie...stone tablets... Ark of covenant etc

Idk

Religious people are so very strange to me in what they hold dear. Would this not also be a form of idolatry

Anyway for me. Allegory and myth

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/17/2019 9:10:02 PM

religious people, if anything, hide ancient things that disprove their beliefs. This could be the case with the Vatican library but I could never say because I haven't seen it.

But if something were available that proved their religion over all others, there's no way they would hide it. Think about it. Even if priests said "no we can not allow everyone to come in for security reasons", sorry but its 2019. Do you seriously mean to tell me they cant, themselves, take pictures from every conceivable angle? Of course they could. So why should anyone make a mockery of people's intelligence by claiming they have something but wont show it?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/18/2019 12:35:46 AM

Ethiopia has the Ark of the Covenant and many other artifacts from the Bible. They don't care whether or not Babylon "believes" them. They have them. Some of the artifacts have been recorded on video and camera, or are on display. Do a search on "Bible artifacts in Ethiopia"; you'll find plenty of information.

There are of course skeptics on whether or not the artifacts, that Ethiopia has shown, are real. Doesn't stop Ethiopia from knowing that they are real.

The Ethiopians have kept the Ark of the Covenant since the time of King Solomon. They have kept with the laws and rules of being the keepers of ther Ark. So only the High Priest sees the Ark.

Why would they defy JAH now? To show proof to Babylon? For social media? So peole can take selfies with Ark? Lol!

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 12:42:38 AM

"Ethiopia has the Ark of the Covenant and many other artifacts from the Bible. They don't care whether or not Babylon "believes" them. They have them."

Jahcub, that isn't enough for most people mate. The Ark was seemingly used for far less crap in those times, than what's going on in these times, and let's face it - just one nuclear warhead would wreck 1 million times more havoc than the reported Ark would ever have.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 1:17:55 AM

So basically, who gives a rats arse who's got it? India,Israel,France, Britain,Russia, America, NORTH KOREA, China, (did I miss any?) have nuclear bombs.. wtf do they care about an Arc? Get in the real world.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I