Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=960&start_row=11

The Tale of the Ark of the Covenant

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/31/2005 10:18:44 PM

In this veideo and on the site they do not recognize the Truth of Ras TafarI, they say that Ithiopia stole the covenant, and when it says about the rumor about it being their the video stops and says "NO", this is foolishness and is not Truth like it being stated.

In this video it says he is not divine or Messiah. FIRE ON THIS MAN who made this, Selassie I dont need to see it cause he knows its IN ITHIOPIA, he is HOLY!

And the Knights Templar were not protectors they were theives!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/1/2005 12:11:53 AM

Yes I they are still thieves, and them go to Ithiopia and try to steal what wasn't theirs.

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/1/2005 1:08:05 PM

WHO ELSE ON THIS EARTH CLAIM TO HAVE THE ARK? ROME DOES NOT HAVE THE ARK. JAH DWELL IN THE VATICAN? MAY JAH HAVE MERCY PON YOUR SOUL FOR EVEN THINKING THIS. THE VATICAN HAS ALWAYS KNOWN ETHIOPIA TO HAVE THE ARK. THATS WHY ITALY ALWAYS TRY TO CONQOUR OVER ETHIOPIA SO CAN THEY GET THIER DIRTY HANDS ON THE HOLIEST OF HOLIES. THE ARK DWELL IN THE HEART BEFORE ALL THINGS. SO IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ARK IS ETHIOPIA, THEN THE ARK DONT DWELL WITHIN YOU. SEEN? THIS LIGHT OF TRUTH WHICH FOR THE MOST PART ONLY RASTA'S AND PEOPLES OF ETHIOPIA REALLY KNOW. BUT EVEN BABYLON HAVE HEARD "RUMOURS" OF IT AND ITS DWELLING PLACE IN ETHIOPIA. THE BALDHEAD BABYLONIAN WILL JUST KEEP THINKING OF IT NOT DWELLING THERE. FOR THE ARK IS NOT IN THEIR HEART. FOR THEIR HEARTS ARE TURNED AWAY UNTO SATAN. SO I MAN AM NOT MOVED BY NO BUMBO KLAAT BALDHEAD BABYLONIAN MOVIE SEEN ON THE TELL-LIE-VISION. SEEN? ME DONT CARE WHAT THE BUMBO KLAAT WEAKHEART SAY. JAH REVEAL TRUTH UNTO I RASTAMAN. ME DONT HAVE TO SEE THE ARK TO BELIEVE, JUST AS HAILE SELASSIE ALSO.

DONT FALL WEAK TO BABYLON AND THEIR WAYS, RASTA. STAND STRONG. AND KNOW THE TRUTH.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 8/1/2005 1:29:22 PM

I said it was stolin from IThiopia from Rome, dont talk about like this.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/1/2005 1:37:54 PM

Well the rumor I heard from way back I forgot which site I read it on but, it suggested that Rome stole it from Ithiopia and it is locked away in the Vatican along with other stolen things from Ithiopia.

ALL IMAN SAY IS, YES ROME TRIED TO STEAL THE ARK, BUT THEM CANT CAUSE JAH CHOOSE ETHIOPIA FOR THE ARK TO DWELL IN, SO NO ARMY, NOR ANY WEAPONS CAN REMOVE THE ARK. FOR JAH CHOOSE THIS FOR HIS DWELLING. SO ROME WILL NEVER HAVE THE ARK IN ITS POSSESSION.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/1/2005 1:48:40 PM

I realize this bredren, but some of the things that were said are facts, like Jeremiah removing the Kebra Nagast story from his book. It is true that the Ark is mentioned in Jerusalem 400 years after the Kebra Nagast.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/1/2005 2:22:50 PM

The only things that I thought were strange about this movie were:

1. I'm not too sure what it was that made them feel they had to include Rastafarians in thier movie and then call upon them as false. Because the movie wasn't on Haile Selassie or Rasta, it was on the Ark, so why they mention, and the way they mention it is unknown to me. It was quite brave of them to just out right say that Haile Selassie wasn't the Messiah, or foolish.

2. When they are speaking with the Ethiopian man in the suit, he says, "not even Haile Selassie who ruled for 55 years ever saw it." Out of all of the people in the Istory of Ethiopia who als never saw it, why do they draw this line to say that "not even." Because when he says "not even," he is declaring the Haile Selassie was some how above the rest. As InI know He is the Highest, but this man admit it himself and don't even know.

And like InI have already stated, why does Jah have to see the Ark to be Divine? Jes-us Christ never saw the Ark. These types of things that they use to discourage INI. I remember reading the words of the Jamaican Abuna, he said, "Haile Selassie was not the Messiah, he took communion with us in our church." This sounds familiar right, just like how Jes-us couldn't be the Christ because He pick wheat on Sabbath. Jes-us took part in His congragation, He did not seperate HIMself from Church.

Ras ZIon I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2005 7:47:54 PM

Greetings in the name of JAh Rastafari

Idren , dont let babylon misguide you.It matters not if the Emperor saw the Ark or not. The Priest who watches over it was appointed by the divine will of Jah and who is JAh but I divine King?
The Holy Ark in Rome? I man a burn that. Lies. The Ark cannot ever be removed from Ethiopia. It was not stolen from Jerusalem. Jah sittet between the cherubim. Do you think any man can just come and take it if Jah never will it?
In I sight,To believe the Ark is not in Ithiopia,contradicts the knowlege that Haile Selassie is God in flesh for one of the first things that the Emperor did after His crownation was to build the present church that the Ark sits in which is the church of st.Mariam of Zion which is basically another name for the Ark itself.
Mother Mary is a symbol for the Ark for she is the gate by which only Jah shall come through.
I myself have visited this church which is in the Ancient city of Axum. I have spoken to the Priest there through the barred gates for he is not allowed to come out from the compound. This is for fear that he might be polluted if he steps out into the outside world and that would mean immediate fire and death before the Ark.
When i asked him if it as true that the Ark was inside, he smiled and asked me if i thought that he prayed and burned incence every hour for something that was not there.He also told i that the object levitates and he sees something similiar to lightning and thunder everytime he enters the Holy of Holies.
I recommend that the I dem read the book ARK OF THE COVENANT by Graham Hancock. This is a man who searched for the Ark for about nine years and finally concluded that the only logical place it could be was in Ithiopia.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/28/2005 2:25:35 AM

Blessed be beloved,

I man do give thanks for the reference and I will look into it. Well it really only makes sense that it would be in Ithiopia despite what their "leads" are. I mean we have the Leader, Field Marshall General Haile Selassie I! They say that it couldn't be there because a couple of slavemason battys couldn't find it. Well yeah no kidding, it is being protected by the Master.

Blessed love and isis

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/31/2015 5:00:24 PM

Mounted on his stead and dressed in a robe of mysterious color and wearing vestments that is forefather King David had worn when he led the Ark of Zion into Jerusalem , King Iyasu rode past the priests and deacons who had lined the road to greet him and entered the sanctuary of the Ark. Whhe it's carried to him the Ark is locked in a chest with seven seals each of which has its own key and own technique for opening. The first six seals are opened but when the priests get through to the seventh seal it will not open. But then, when the king himself stands before the Ark the seventh seal miraculously springs open and the King speaks to the art and it replies and advises him on how to rule wisely.

- from the Royal Chronicles of King Iyasu , 1691

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I