Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=960&start_row=1

The Tale of the Ark of the Covenant

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/30/2005 9:16:42 PM

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Ark-of-the-Covenant

I just got done watching this movie about the ark, and the search for its resting place. With no surprise they went to Ethiopia and discussed some of the rumors of its where abouts. Of coarse as we already know trhe priests would not let them in to see it. What was funny is they mention that even in the 55 year regien of Haile Selassie I that He was not even allowed to see it, only the priest. They then concluded that since it would have been His divine right to see it then He could not have been the god that InI see HIM as the Messiah.

You should all watch it and give up your thoughts.

Also they mention the knights tmeplar (early freemasons) being in the temples of ethiopia and searching for the ark and not finding it. They also concluded that since the bible mentions the ark in Jerusalem four hundred years after the menelik story.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/30/2005 9:33:07 PM

Continue.........

They concluded that it couldn't be there since they mention it in Jerusalem four hundred years in the bible.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/31/2005 12:35:04 AM

This would make the Kebra Nagast irrelevant, how could this be I's.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/31/2005 1:03:06 AM

Well I'm not sure, but I know that Haile Selassie doesn't need to see the Ark to be divine, so we cyan bun that out, if He was divine He wouldn't need to see it.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/31/2005 2:10:41 AM

This reallt makes me doubt that the Ark is in Ethiopia, it may have been at one time but I don't know if it is anymore. In the end of the movie they suggested that the Knights of Templar have it, which could also be because of there underground power but I realy don't know.

Ras Zion

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/31/2005 2:17:39 AM

Sorry I gave the wrong link for the video.

http://jahtruth.net/arkmovie.htm

Messenger: nazaritepj Sent: 7/31/2005 3:16:22 PM

Revelation 11:19 tell me that, "Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within the temple; and there were flashes of lightening, rumblings, peals of thunder, and earthquake, and heavy hail."
So does the present local of the ark matter? I no look for the ark in these times....it is the new heavens and earth i look forward to. Where ever it may be, it will reappear when time come soon.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/31/2005 4:04:31 PM

Did you watch the video?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/31/2005 9:40:30 PM

Well the rumor I heard from way back I forgot which site I read it on but, it suggested that Rome stole it from Ithiopia and it is locked away in the Vatican along with other stolen things from Ithiopia.

Also on the homepage of that site it says "The JAH is not Rastafarian."

"In "The Truth about The Ark of The Covenant", false claims, that The Ark was taken to Ethiopia during the time of Solomon and Menelik, are shown to be false. The Bible itself states that The Ark was still in Jerusalem c. 400 years after the time of Solomon and Menelik. "

This statement above means that the Kebra Nagast is false and not divine in text... I wonder how could this be?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/31/2005 10:16:54 PM

114. Concerning the return of ZION

And the Tabernacle of the Law of God, the Holy ZION, shall remain here until that day when our Lord shall dwell on Mount ZION; and ZION shall come and shall appear unto all prepared, with three seals-even as MOSES gave her-as it saith in the Old Law and in the New, "At the testimony of two or three [witnesses] everything shall stand."2 And then, saith ISAIAH the Prophet, "The dead shall be raised up, and those who are in the graves shall live, for the dew which [cometh] from Thee is their life."3 And when the dead are raised up, His mercy whereby He watereth the earth shall cease; they shall stand up before Him with the works which they have done. And ENOCH and ELIAS shall come, being alive, so that they may testify, and MOSES and AARON from the dead shall live with everyone. And they shall open the things that fetter her (i.e., ZION), and they shall make to be seen the JEWS, the crucifiers, and they shall punish them and chide them because of all that they have done in perverting the Word of God. And the JEWS shall see what He wrote for them with His hand-the Words of His Commandment, and the manna wherewith He fed them without toil [on their part], and the measure thereof; the GÔMÔR, and the spiritual ZION, which came down for their salvation, and the rod of AARON, which blossomed after the manner of MARY.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I