Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=948&start_row=1

HAPPY AND JOYOUS SELASSIE EARTHDAY!!!

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/23/2005 3:16:36 AM

JAH LOVE TO THE JAH RASTAFARI FORUM

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/23/2005 3:41:52 AM

Blessed love king,

Yes I! It is time to sing praises unto His Imperial Majesty Haile God Sellassie I Jah Rastafari Andoni I Selah! Unto InI a Son is born Iyah's. So on this day InI do continually give thanks and praise!

Blessings bredren and sistren.

RAS zION i

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/23/2005 3:45:37 AM

RASTAFARI

"The very diversity of the worlds peoples today constitutes one of mankind's great resources; the different philosophies with which nations approach their problems lead inevitably to a vast array of methods and techniques. These variations are necessary, for each people must find solutions which are responsive to its particular needs... each nation will inevitably pursue that course which appears best suited to its own unique characteristics, but no nation can pursue its course in isolation, and no nation can develop and prosper with its back turned to the rest of the world in terms of trade, techniques, resources and ideas. Each of us depends on the other, can learn from the other, and in pursuing it's own destiny will go further and succeed more quickly with others, Indeed, the free exchange of support and ideas is an essential condition to world understanding and equally to world progress."

-His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Rebel1 Sent: 7/23/2005 9:29:56 PM

Hail all Rastafarians on this blessed day that the king was brought unto us and in whose name we carry and pronounce truth and rights for all makind and life, give thanks 2 hiz majesty 4 his wisdom and strength , and let all rasta people and those of like mind be inspired 2 greatness and noble deeds, so we can teach the nations yes let them learn from us as we are the torch bearers, the flesh of the king may be past but the spirit is still strong and that same spirit will never die iternal and immortal it is, so let us fight on never give up the fight rastafarians, HAIL SELASSIE I, RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: native root Sent: 7/23/2005 9:48:47 PM

Blessed!! Give thanks and love to the jah rastafari forum. Give Love and Thanks and Praise unto His Imperial Majesty Emporer Haile Selassie I King of the Earth

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/24/2005 3:09:16 PM

ONE TO ALL.....may each word that was written from the most holiest of holy be a triumphet masterpiece in the heart, in the flesh, manifested from the spirit of all beings.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I