Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=945&start_row=1

HIM EarthDay

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: native root Sent: 7/22/2005 2:01:26 PM

blessed love, give thanks for this forum.iman is new to this site.

today in the eve of His Majesty's Eathday, wich ilibrates and recognizes the manifistation of Creator in man. Haile I Selassie I in word sound alone sends waves of energy thru out the earth.from the rain to the soil, His Majesty rules from HIM golden throne.Give Love and Thanks unto INI Fatha and King.Izez I Itinually

i encourage ones and ones to stay in the irit tommarow.meditation.thanksgiving,reasoning.and love is all that ini need.

Happy Earthday to all idrens and sistrens!!!

BLESSED EARTH LIGHT UNTO HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY I! INI DADDY, QIDAMAWI HAILE I SELASSIE I YAHH RAS TAFARI !!!!

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/22/2005 2:43:58 PM

BLESSINGS,

THIS IS TO DAY TO BREAK OUT DE CHALICE AND GIVE HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY YOUR THANKS AND PRAISES WITH BURNT OFFERINGS. OFFER UP THY SOUL TO JAH. RENDER THE HEART AND NOT THE GARMENT. BLESSED EARTHDAY OF HIM YAHSHUA RETURN UPON THE THRONE, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, WORTHY IS THE LAMB!

ALL PRAISES DUE UNTO SELASSIE I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/22/2005 3:30:53 PM

Yes I give thanks to the Almighty God and King Haile God Selassie I Jah Rastafari the everliving King of Rightoueness and Salvation!

Blessed Love Rastafari Sons and Dwata

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I