Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=932&start_row=21

Stuck in Babylon.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/20/2005 4:09:59 PM

Well put Dreadnut, I agree with that. Haile Selassie I made me seek the Bible, before I questioned God, but he is the redeemer, and he choose to redeem I and show I the light. That is why I will never give up belief in HIM. HIM's word is surely from the Father, and will guide us all, but not only HIM word for he says to seek the Bible also, that is why I do.

Much love, great reasoning,

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/20/2005 4:51:53 PM

before I questioned God

I have never questioned Father. I have always read the Bible. Maybe we are just coming at this from different experiences.

Also, I think it is good to learn about the historical side of the Bible, and early Christianity. It can only deepen your experience.

Blessings

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/20/2005 5:09:10 PM

Blessed,

Yes bredren we come from different places but as Rastafari bredren we are going to the same place so it is our responsability to take teachings from the bible of which His Majesty said that there was nothing missing from the Bible, and that He glory's in the bible. So We must take these words in as we take in food to keep us alive and give thanks and praise!

Rastafari Everytime

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/20/2005 5:26:08 PM

Yes I's, HIM has brought us from different locations but as Dreadnut said, we headed for the place. I enjoyed this reasoning it was Insightful. We overstand we are all children of the Father and that no matter our differnces physically, we still the same.

Much love,

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/20/2005 6:47:55 PM

ONE PATH TO JAH,

AND ANY PATH THAT GOES ANY OTHER WAY,

ARE ALL PATHS OF THE DEVIL.

SO ONE PATH TO HEAVEN,

MANY PATHS TO HELL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I