Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=915&start_row=11

Times is changing..

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/9/2005 8:40:36 AM

Ises

You know, I n I youthman learn and seek information from the Elder Rastafarian and those who were there when I n I weren't there yet. But still I go I own way and do not copy nothing.... I n I come to go I n I own way not to adopt another men's way. seen. Solid as a rockstone... even when standing alone!
So I do not care for man made bizness, let the TTI say what them wanna say, le the peters deny, the tomases doubt and the judases betray.... but I will always stand firm in I own overstanding. There was a time when I went a way which wasn't mine... it was a hard ruff struggle to go my own up to this very stand where I am today, but because it was my struggle and my way I stand strong and solid in this Iwah now!

I as an Israelite know for Iself who HIM is. I KNOW that he is the manifestation of JAH(trinity)POWERS of the whole universe and creation in the flesh of man to reveal himself unto mankind in this Revelation time. JAH IS LIFE AND LIFE IS JAH and HIM is the manifestation of LIFE! Give thanks for LIFE and the Mighty Lifegiver and Keeper!

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/9/2005 12:52:29 PM

In the speach that I have read Im sure alot of you have read, His emperial majesty stresses the importance on Christ and makes it clear that Christ came to show man how to live. Now for me in this time to live in this industrial age for myself as someone who holds up Rastafari to me his emperial majesty is the image of Christ. Not only because of the time that he was born or the crown that he was named under just because of everything ive read that was outside of Rasta and I say outside meaning information that might be deemed a different culture. It all points to Africa in all world change from the 1900's to 75 all the things that happened are in so many books and pointing in one direction. In this time this revolation it would be seen that all things that were written were not just written by people that were under the influence of narcotics (shrums, weed, or wine) If a person say, how the slaves used to say, go tell it on a mountain. The story they told without a book was a story that they knew. That there would be a king that would come free them. And though slavery was abolished in the physical form many years before Him was crowned the spirit of man, the black man needed to be freed. So even as Christ gave up his flesh not calling to war all those that he could have. His majesty gave up his flesh. Now I wont dispute on were his body is at this time, but I know were that energy is manifested his works and that is in all those that see the light and still even in those that dont. As I say there is only one person that was crowned power of the trinity and with the tools that were left from this Christ prophet and mistic one will be able to have an instrument to build their spiritual body so that the physical can manifest works like Christ. Even being that you would be Christ yourself.

Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/9/2005 10:19:44 PM

Oh Jah hear me when I cry highya high highya high, cause He is Rastafari!

Blessed love idrens, true word and sound from these men, stand firm for the King, True and Living Jah Rastafari Haile God Selassie I!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 7/10/2005 4:37:06 PM

strange enough 9/11 ocurred on the ethiopian new year and the bombings in england ocurred on john baptiser's birthday on july 7th

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/10/2005 6:40:19 PM

If you have not yet read the prophecy hailing from Shashemane, Ithiopia. Rasta say their the End Days come at year 2000 in the Ithiopian Calendar.

Ithiopia is the gate to God.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: nazaritepj Sent: 7/10/2005 7:19:40 PM

am new to this, have need to know where one can find ethiopian calender. please to share this info

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/10/2005 9:45:42 PM

I am not sure about where to find a ethiopian calander but they are exactly 7 years and eight months behind the western calandr.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/11/2005 12:23:28 AM

Irie Lion,

Rev.2

1. [17] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Rev.19

1. [12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
2. [16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Ras Elijah, I have a posting that I made before, you can read it below the scripture.

Psalm 82
[6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
[7] But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

------------------------------------------
Selassie I is One with Jah, Selassie I is Jah.

A lot of people use the interview answer below to say that Selassie is not Jah. But it is just misinterpretation of his words.

Bill Mc Neil: "there are millions of Christians throughout the world, your Imperial Majesty, who regard you as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ."

Selassie I: "I had heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that 'I am a man,' that 'I am mortal,'(I have heard that an Ethiopian that listened to this interview said that Selassie I never said mortal) and that 'I would be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that the human being is emanated from a deity.'"

When I look at RasTafarI's answer, this is how I Iverstand it. He showed the people that he is a man, and will be replaced by the oncoming generation. Selassie I was born of mother and father, just like I and I, so he didn't come out(emanate) of God, any more than I and I. Both I and I and Selassie I were created when Jah made Adam and Eve.

Notice that he said that a human cannot emanate from God, but he never said that a human cannot be God. I and I can be God, but only by being One with Jah. I and I can't be God separate from Jah, as two gods. But I and I can only join with Jah, to be One with him, as One God.

Selassie lives by the example of Christ, so he became One with Jah by his destiny and livity. And all of I and I can also be One with Jah, by I and I livity. Selassie I said that "we should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that the human being is emanated from a deity". This statement shows I that no man, not even the Son of Man Christ, emanated (or came out) from God. Christ was born of his mother Mary, and by his destiny and livity became One with Jah.

Jah first sent Christ born from a virgin, to show I and I the way to live. But afterwards, people made the excuse that they can't live without sin, or be One with Jah. They made the excuse that because Christ was born differently, that it was possible for him to live this way, but not for us, because we are born from mother and father.

So Jah sent RasTafarI to I and I, to show I and I the way to live. Haile Selassie I was born of mother and father, just like I and I, so we no longer have the excuse that we can't live without sin and be One with Jah. If Selassie I can be born like I and I, and still live without sin and be One with Jah, then I and I can do the same.

So I and I should know that it is not about I and I coming out of God to be One with Jah. But it is about I and I going to God to be One with Jah. And I and I go to God by living in His way and listening to His instruction and joining ourselves with the Most High.

Jah RasTafarI is One with Jah, and like I already said about One. One is One in completeness, no separation, and no parts. And I and I are supposed to be One with Jah also, this is the way to reach Zion, because no sin shall not enter in.

Jah Liveth Itinually

Selassie I is a Man that is One with Jah
-------------------------------

Also look at:

Who is RasTafarI?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I