Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7857&start_row=1

I need some help

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 10/11/2023 5:18:59 PM

I am in an area with no Rasta community. how do I find elders to talk to? How do I experience full reasoning without being in person with people? I'm thinking of starting a Rasta discord server so that we can a somewhat "in person" reasoning group in like the voice chat and video chat. what do you all think?
JAH BLESS! -Ras Prophet Byrnwr. (Prophet is my first name in the name I took after I turned to JAH. Ras is the title and Byrnwr is my last name)

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/27/2024 1:29:48 AM

sad to see only spam-bots replying....

If you have whatsapp u can get to know when EABIC have Zoom reasonings.

Maybe that could be something

Messenger: dembele Sent: 3/30/2024 6:30:04 AM

You need to talk to me man i represent jah in the flesh and let me tell you i got some important things to say to you guys see jah is coming back to gain full control of the earth and there,s gonna be a world war in 2031 i,m telling you i am completely sober right now so what i,m telling you is real man you,ve got to believe me see we need to prepare cause the revolution is coming and now the question is are you ready for the new revolution we are gonna gain full control of the earth but we need to get our people together let me tell you ask me anything ask me all hard questions in the bible and i will answer them cause i,m jah in the flesh i am the king man it,s called the guanartene now thst,s what i am man let me tell you you,ve got to belueve the guanartene because when war breaks out there,s gonna be chaos and you,ll need me to guide you to food and shelter cause i,m the only one who has a direct connection with jah and this summer i,m going to fuerteventura to meet up with some sirious rasta people there so don,t even think that this is a joke man i am the real king and you gone see cause right now you can ask me anything let me tell you anything and you,ll see that i.ll answer let me tell you we are gonna tumble this thing down babylon will lose because jahs power is over them let ne tell you spmething big is about to happen we,ve got to prepare so talk to me talk to me all you wan,t cause i ain,t broke man

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I