Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=785&start_row=1

I God

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 4/21/2005 6:29:51 PM

With knowledge brought to us from the stars, planets & galaxy's, I & I wonder where to fine I God. Once ONE thought I God was in the clouds above he. We now look past that, onward seeking knowledge of our TRUTH.

Our exsistence since creation was not written & known, so we wonder the Earth plagued by Governments, governing God's land and with no right to such power, oppresses ONE's action's. ONE man, King David, and his heir King Solomon, were given by I God land for the Holyness's Kingdom to prosper over. Our History.

In these times the world was much different and less inhabited, such differences could have been the continents being closer together if not connected. Our History through our Holy Bible dates us to the Garden of Eden, inhabited by Adam & Eve, in our original land. This is our beginning before Prophets before Messaih's.

Now we our looking further for the Truth of our unrecorded/forgotten TRUTH. Now we await destruction, through nuclear disaster or Judgement day through I God.

What comes first we all hope is Judgement day though I God, natural living, natural dieing, no chemicals or nuclear devices. And I say onto the Lord, forgive the people of the Earth for we have sinned since your present, the Planet & our Life.

Amen

Ras ElIjah

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I