Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7831&start_row=21

Need Tips for being a white rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: lyonIfyah_1988 Sent: 6/9/2024 2:47:33 AM

There is no such thing as a black rasta , so why do we use the term or phrase (white rasta) does not make good sense . rasta is not a religion but a way of life . then I hear sayings of not respecting enough a white man thats a rasta , to me thats ignorant like who gave you the right to label ones with titles . haile selassie said we africans but he also said that we must eradicate the term white and black from the justification of moral standings . the white man is not our children they are our brothers the creator is father to all because he made us all . so its about who can be obedient its not about who and what white man is a rasta or to ridicule a man because of his internal decision . A man can choose his path that is judge by The almighty ...NOT BY MAN ! I love you white rastas just as I love my black ones lol..Don't listen to no one telling you that you cannot be a white rasta ...they are fools to utter such thing ...listen to Haile selassie he only speak truths ..don't listen to man doesn't matter how long thier locks is ...Jah the almighty Creator is the master ..not them! Se-Lah!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/15/2024 1:11:14 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I