Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=780&start_row=1

The New Pope

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/20/2005 10:36:36 AM

Blessings ForIver

Does anyone know anything yet about this new Poop? It might be too early to know, but is there any (known) significance in this guy? For example, the last Poop's name adding to 666.. I have heard that (where as John Paul II was from a Nazi occupied place) Benidict XVI actually served in the Nazi army. This is the only thing I know so far... In these times especially, I and I feel the need to be informed about these things -as I am watching for the Antichrist. We do not know the day or time, but we can see the signs of the time. Any information would be greatly helpful.

Blessed Love and Respect.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/20/2005 12:03:04 PM

Dr. Binghi,

Here is some information that I find interesting.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

Jah Bless

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/20/2005 6:53:32 PM

TIME WILL TELL........

onelove
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2005 12:08:32 AM

I heard that he is more strict and conservative than the previous pope.

Other than that, I don't know much else about him.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/21/2005 10:07:03 AM

Yes, so far, I have heard this too.. I also read that JP2 appointed him as "Guardian of Catholic Orthodoxy" ..whatever THAT means (Catholic? Orthodox? ...Catholic Orthodoxy???)

He was also, as Time Magazine put it, "an enthusiast for the reforms of the Second Vatican Council" --which is responsible for the further editing and removal of parts of the Bible.

I know he actually served in the Nazi army also...

This man has a reputation, as I have read, for being a powerful, "strong-arm" type, who always wins his battles... He also has been called the "Vatican Rasputin"

Maybe more than any of these things, I just don't trust his face. Something about him... I know better than to judge someone based on how they look, but also know I can trust initial feelings... For example, look at the Dalai Lama. This man has a sincere face, kind eyes, and the wrinkles on his face indicate a life of smiling. (as opposed to the wrinkles of scorn, which many have; like thier face can not smile) I trust the Dalai Lama very much, and believe him to be a holy man (in his understanding --even though he apparently pays no mind to HIM) Same goes for Grand Ayatullah Ali Husaini Sistani... These men do not follow the same doctrine as I, but I deeply respect them for thier works under the Most High. They seem well intentioned. This new Poop, however.. The look on his face almost (...ALMOST) makes me afraid. I get an overwhelming feeling that if I cross this man, I might end up dead. I think it is something in his eyes --even when he smiles, he looks like he has obvious malice to him. Maybe it's just me, but when I see a picture of him looking at the camera, he looks almost too wicked (like a mean cartoon characture) His eyes seem to burn me, and his face seems to suggest it is intended. His expression is similar to that of Charles Manson, seriously.. compare thier faces... They both have that look of a man who would enjoy gutting someone alive.

Just think, this man was for a long time, considered the most powerful man in the Roman Catholic church --since back in the 80s, long before JP2 died... Now he is actually the Poop, so his word will be the bottome line.

It is a shame that millions of people see this man as the way to thier salvation... They all trust this man with thier souls. -Personally, I would not trust this man to sit the right way on a toilet.

JP2 = 666 right? --------I get the feeling this Poop is worse.

Please, Idren, keep I and I informed on this, as this is a serious topic.....

Blessed Love and Respect

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/21/2005 10:08:28 AM

...and yes, the spelling "p-o-o-p" is intended...

Fire bun a Poop...

Rasta Live Up
Guidance......
Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 4/21/2005 12:02:18 PM

doctor binghi, just because the new pope is from germany this doesn't mean that he joined the ns-army or is a nazi. and even if he did, there's no need calling him a nazi, because in the later years of the war even children at the age of 14,15 were put into ns-schools and were indoctrined ns-propaganda and were used as soldiers. I'm sure, most of these children didn't wanted to end up on a battle field as so much other soldiers did before.
so at that time he must've been a child (I think he's about 78 years old). which child could understand what NS was standing for or why they were sent to the army by the system, at that time ?

it isn't easy to judge on things that happened 60,70 years ago. because we, who are taught history, didn't were there, when it happened.

many rumours are spread of course. never forget that.
maybe them true, maybe them not true.

but still, I also can not overstand why so much people running after a man who was "elected" to be Isos Kristos' representative. isn't it jesus and god who the people want to trust in ? but then, why are they running after a man, elected like in corrupt politricks game ? this pope-electing-thing isn't different from politricks. you could see groups almost like fan-groups of their country's candidate, before the elections started.

but I feel like something in the world is gonna change soon, too.

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 4/21/2005 12:17:40 PM

I'm not on the pope's side, and not on any other's side. but on god's side.

hope one doesn't misIverstand my comment from above.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/21/2005 1:39:53 PM

Who knows bredren, this could be the one who tries to make the world worship him. Maybe things are beginning already.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Kike_Roots Sent: 4/21/2005 3:12:01 PM

I thin k this pope means bad to people and babylon will face its own self. JP2 was a good man and a humble man too you could see he had good intetions but there is the fact that he was the head of the Babylonian Church.

Nuff Respect!!!!!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I