Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7757&start_row=31

We don't come from evolution but we come from Creation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/30/2022 2:11:29 AM

Modern science depends on theory. The theory of gravity or the theory of evolution are theories.

These theories exist as ideas of people. They are tested by people.
Experimenting endlessly to prove and disprove.

Man made science destroys more and manipulates more and more.

Creation is whole and perfect. Science, technology, math and engineering can help people only if these tools are in harmony with creation.

Science seems to serve humanity only. Or only a privelaged group here or there. The planet and other life forms suffer. People suffer fromt he the fruits of science. Its a double edged sword.

Science as we know it is anthropocentric. Human centered. At times race or group centered. Benifiting some at the expense of all else.

Babylon evil rulers make our people rats ina cage if we let them.

Marx and Darwin not only ethiest... but they hated JAH allmighty and waged war on JAHS creation

I enjoy and am in awe of geology, ecology chemistry, biology, electronics and all....this is Gods Creation....but the religion of science that has no belief in the Creator or hates the Creator I denounce this science. Burn them and their eugenics.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/30/2022 3:16:16 PM

Respect brother Jesse
It may be a semantics issue of wordsound when we may mean similar.

Science includes biology which is the observation of life or the natural surroundings. By definition. How can an observation be good or bad? How can Rasta fight gains the observation of Life?

As IPX has said, bacteria evolve. If anyone has ever had an infection and took some antibiotics that didn't work, then you have become the science. You have observed directly how bacteria can adapt and change over a short space of time, in which the medicine no longer takes effect. Natural selection and evolution right dehso, observed by you, the scientist

The problem comes with human misjudgement, of what the findings may mean. For example the science observed natural selection and evolution. Darwins idea that younger races are superior came from his own creative fantasy which has since been disproved beyond doubt.

If i Drive my car 50kmh and i observe it and repeat it, making it scientific, can I then say my car is the fastest in the world and i am the best driver etc? Thats what Darwin did. The problem was never with the science, or with human observation of nature.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/30/2022 5:21:25 PM

True the problem is taking a theory or observation as absolute.

The big bang is a theory. Not observed by any motral human.

The trees and plants and animals oberve creation/evolition different than humans do.

Our observations are not seeing the whole. But we take these observations and call it truth or fact.

This ia where the religion if science is flawed, we cannot percieve as a bacteria percieves or observe a landscape as a Lion does.

A Cheetah does not think about running 50mpk. It livee in a diffrrent paradigm from the human matrix. And as long as we live in out own bubble of a matrix scientific dyatopia we will be at odds with creation.

The indigenous mind in general is crucial for survial of all species

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/1/2022 12:37:53 PM

the I said,
Perfect is a dangerous word. It is relative to an individual's perception of what is the very best most efficient thing in that scenario. You would have to have godlike omniscience to know, universally, what is perfect.

the reality is that the distance between the sun and the earth is JUST RIGHT for the occurrence and sustenance of LIFE on planet earth. this is because of the temperatures sustained on the planet by the sun. Yes, Perfect, no room for discrepancies.

the I said,
You're attempting to use gender as a distraction (red herring).

I am trying to show you that todays applauded scientists are mostly evolutionists, believing that life originated from trial and error, hence the possibilities of multiple gender.

Many a claimed scientists had access to discreet Kemetic writing yet NEVER acknowledged so, neither did their disciples. Aristotle is one fine criminal. Alexander the Great(?) his accomplice. not forgetting Newton and Copernicus let alone Darwin

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/1/2022 2:20:58 PM

@jessep
Your view of science is... a little painful to watch to be honest. I mean no disrespect, but you are drawing a false connection in order to disregard facts and evidence. But I know it's not just you. Many people attack things based on what amounts to superstition.

Let me borrow your logic for a moment. I promise to give it right back. I just want to let you hear what I'm hearing from you so that you can tell me how left field my reaction is to your perspective.

What if I said...

Christianity is Evil because Hitler was a Christian and used his Christian views to oppress the Jews. It was also a Christian priest who recommended the use of slaves from Africa and the Good Ship Jesus that was one of the ships that brought African slaves over. And since Christians used the bible to oppress people, even citing OT identity politics relating black people to the descendants of Ham, then the bible must be evil too. This is your logic, not mine.

If the bible is used to oppress it must be evil so throw it away. The bible does not exist without people.

Here, your logic is now returned. See? Borrowed not stole.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/1/2022 4:31:41 PM

Exactly.

We dont blindly follow the pope or science.

There are theological debates as well as scientific. Let it be.

Our livity is built on a solid foundation. A solid foundation deeper than science and religion.

Any ligitimacy of science and religion is based on INI righteous livity benifiting not only all of human kind but all of creation in LOVEolution. Burn out the EVILution.

JAH LIVES and no need for science or religion to prove it. wisdom is justified by all her children

Like you brethren, I am thankful for the merits of science and religion, and rebuke the evils coming through the same...coming through from the roots of good and evil, blessings and curses

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/1/2022 5:58:50 PM

Science has far more opressive and destructive potential than all religous fundamental zeolots could ever dream of. Therefore it needs critisized just as chritianity the bible has been. Just as much or more. JAH Knows.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/1/2022 8:11:30 PM

"Has anyone provided proof of God’s inexistence? Not even close. Has quantum cosmology explained the emergence of the universe or why it is here? Not even close. Have our sciences explained why our universe seems to be fine-tuned to allow for the existence of life? Not even close. Are physicists and biologists willing to believe in anything so long as it is not religious thought? Close enough. Has rationalism and moral thought provided us with an understanding of what is good, what is right, and what is moral? Not close enough. Has secularism in the terrible 20th century been a force for good? Not even close, to being close. Is there a narrow and oppressive orthodoxy in the sciences? Close enough. Does anything in the sciences or their philosophy justify the claim that religious belief is irrational? Not even in the ball park. Is scientific atheism a frivolous exercise in intellectual contempt? Dead on."

"Just who has imposed on the suffering human race poison gas, barbed wire, high explosives, experiments in eugenics, the formula for zyklon b, heavy artillery, pseudo-scientific justifications for mass murder, cluster bombs, attack submarines, napalm, intercontinental missiles , military space platforms and nuclear weapons? If memory serves it was not the Vatican."

"No scientific theory touches on the mysteries that the religious tradition addresses. A man asking why his days are short and full of suffering is not disposed to turn to algebraic quantum field theory for the answer. The answers that prominent scientific figures have offered are remarkable in their shallowness."

"Whatever the degree to which Darwin may have “misled science into a dead end,” the biologist Shi V. Liu observed in commenting on Koonin’s paper, “we may still appreciate the role of Darwin in helping scientists [win an] upper hand in fighting against the creationists."

-David Berlinski, The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and Its Scientific Pretensions

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/2/2022 10:37:24 AM

I remember vividly 1998 and the reasoning getting hot as to how Rastafari don't trust Computer and the microchip is the mark of the beast.

Now most of wi have smartphone

Mr David Berlinski is a mathematics physics and biology lecturer and author. He is a scientist on multiple counts. I Learning about all the wicked things he claims science has brought to the world, via the internet connection of my mobile device, which also has me connected at the touch of a button to the biggest network of Africans I have seen since I was taken onto SS Jesus. Science

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/2/2022 2:30:35 PM

GA: If i Drive my car 50kmh and i observe it and repeat it, making it scientific, can I then say my car is the fastest in the world and i am the best driver etc? Thats what Darwin did. The problem was never with the science, or with human observation of nature.

Respect to my brutha for the sound reasoning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I