Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7757&start_row=21

We don't come from evolution but we come from Creation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 11/16/2022 11:30:32 AM

Yeah, Utterance. as told in the creation story found in the book of Genesis.

... maybe the earth had vegetation before there was any light as it literally states in Genesis.

Yeah, light created before the sun/stars. The sun was created for the sake of flora and fauna.

I find the Big Bang Theory more palatable in my thinking than the creation story as is told in the Bible, but since "creation cannot move ahead of the Creator", then all our reasoning is truly beyond us the creatures.

Yeah, some things are NOT a coincidence. For example

1. The distances between the Sun and the earth is just Perfect for life on earth. It would be catastrophic for terrestrial life if the earth was a bit closer or further from the sun. and not to mention the perceived size of the sun and the moon by the naked terrestrial eye.

2. The amorphous property of the compound liquid water, which gives the possibility of life in water bodies under the floating ice. No other liquid or compound behaves like water by reducing in density as temperature approach freezing point.

From these I perceive that the salient existence of life is a conscious, deliberate and intelligent work, supernatural and deliberate. Holy.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 11/16/2022 11:53:19 AM

Yeah, Utterance. as told in the creation story found in the book of Genesis.

... maybe the earth had vegetation before there was any light as it literally states in Genesis.

Yeah, light created before the sun/stars. The sun was created for the sake of flora and fauna.

I find the Big Bang Theory more palatable in my thinking than the creation story as is told in the Bible, but since "creation cannot move ahead of the Creator", then all our reasoning is truly beyond us the creatures.

1. The distances between the Sun and the earth is just Perfect for life on earth. It would be catastrophic for terrestrial life if the earth was a bit closer or further from the sun. and not to mention the perceived size of the sun and the moon by the naked terrestrial eye, which seem to be equal.

2. The amorphous property of the compound liquid water, which gives the possibility of life in water bodies under the floating ice. No other liquid or compound behaves like water by reducing in density as temperature approach freezing point.

From such as these I perceive that the salient existence of life is a conscious, deliberate and intelligent work, supernatural and deliberate. Holy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/17/2022 2:09:03 AM

I only recent came into the knowledge that water is only here on Earth thanks to the ice planet Theta crashing into Earth during its early years before forming the moon. The medium for life, the primordial waters, came from outer space. Well actually that Kemetic Nun and Nunet story becomes closer and closer to literal reality. Lol.

Respect brethren

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 11/18/2022 4:17:31 PM

Life, is not just an event, my friends,
for We don't come from evolution, but we come from Creation,
for how can I think out of the box while I mind inside?
for in this vessel a soul that was Made is contained,
for now,
Now,
Everyday let's give thanks for life.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 11/26/2022 5:26:17 PM

the I said,

At some point we as a people will have to examine the wordsound JAH outside of culture and tradition; outside of Bible, the same way that my mother has to examine the wordsound West Indian.

Israels King is Israels God. That doesn't mean the man we are saying was born 23rd July 1892, was there at the Earths formation 4.5 billion years ago.l, or 'rested on the 7th day' after Genesis
I dont know about that. Whereas i am certain that Haile Selassie is I King and rallying point for all African peoples.

Give thanks onto HIM.

Haile Selassie I, Jah Ras TafarI!

We have seen in the electromagnetic spectrum and in Harmonics, the complete sequence is given in seven parts. For example, white light divides to the rainbow colors, and the Octave in the Musical ladder. Natural Physics... the space directIon, the depth directIon, ... it follows that even in the time directIon, Seven shows a complete cycle,..

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 11/26/2022 5:50:47 PM

the I said,

At some point we as a people will have to examine the wordsound JAH outside of culture and tradition; outside of Bible, the same way that my mother has to examine the wordsound West Indian.

Israels King is Israels God. That doesn't mean the man we are saying was born 23rd July 1892, was there at the Earths formation 4.5 billion years ago.l, or 'rested on the 7th day' after Genesis
I dont know about that. Whereas i am certain that Haile Selassie is I King and rallying point for all African peoples.

Give thanks onto HIM.

Haile Selassie I, Jah Ras TafarI!

We have seen in the electromagnetic spectrum and in Harmonics, a complete sequence is given in seven parts. For example, white light divides to the rainbow colors, and the Octave in the Musical Ladder. Natural Physics... the space directIon, the depth directIon, ... it follows, consequently, even the time directIon.

We have seen that Seven evens and mornings shows a complete cycle, 4 cycles make a lunar month, in 3 chicken was completely formed up, in 40 baby was completely formed up, and seven sevens and a half make a complete season.

Yes I , Giving thanks to the King The Alpha and the Queen The Omega Her Imperial Highness Empress Menen.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/29/2022 11:26:39 AM

Sorry, for the late reply. I was on vacation in Jamaica.

RasTafarIWork: Todays, pseudo-scientists even want to confirm more, e.g. the third and/or forth gender etc.
I man don't subscribe to such.

If one doesn't care about the truth then one can call the truth fiction and call fiction truth. Such a one likely desires, not the truth, but their own opinion and understanding. Once, one settles into an opinion they like they can find others to reinforce that view. This happens with all groups, including racists and slave masters. As one who cares about the truth it offends me to hear truth being called fiction. But that's my problem, not yours. I respectfully disagree with you and hold your position in contempt. Moreover, I'm not easily distracted in a debate. We were talking about evolution. I told you that it has been confirmed and studied in labratory conditions. What this means is that we're not guessing or holding it as a hypothetical construct of how different species have emerged. We can literally see the experiments on bacteria and see them evolve because of their short reproductive cycle. So this results in a binary result, not dictated by feelings or beliefs. Do the bacteria develop new abilities over time/generations? Yes or no. The answer is yes. Calling them pseudo scientists doesn't change this. The whole point of science is that the individual person doesn't matter. If you were to perform the same experiment even you would get the same result. That's real science.

You're attempting to use gender as a distraction (red herring). I get it. However, gender is not a branch of science with thousands of scientists invested in proving or disproving it, as is the case with Evolutionary Biology. If you would like to discuss gender I think that would be a great topic for another thread.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/29/2022 12:06:49 PM

jessep: Cant study Rastafari.

Cant rationalize spirit.

Be heartacle. From the heart the oracle pours forth living waters to quench the thirsty souls.

Darwinism and all that science based on his theory is the most racist and oppressing ideology of the modern world.
-------

I hear you. But let's say that David Duke's (former grand wizard of the KKK) favorite color is the same as yours. Are you going to switch your favorite color to something else? What if David Duke said that cheetahs are fast. Is it automatically not true? A lie? What if David Duke said the earth is a sphere? Are you going to join the Flat Earth Theory movement because of David Duke?

The point is, that when it comes to knowledge and truth, I don't have to agree with the man's politics. His opinion is not what made the planet round. His opinions and ideology do not have any bearing on what is true or scientifically correct. Sometimes, we as black people, allow religion to tell us too much of what to think. That's wrong. If you want to follow your religion in terms of what to BELIEVE then that's different. But everyone who starts a religion is independently educated. Moses was educated in Egypt. Therefore there are ties between Kemet and Mosaic law and religious practices. Before that they were sacrificing. But guess what? So was everyone else. Why? Because many ideas becomes asorbed into the social fabric and are expressed in myths and legends. And that all cross polinates into oral traditions that are the precursor to the bible.

I'm also having trouble with the statement "all that science based on his theory is the most racist and oppressing ideology". Science is not racist. Science cannot even be racist. You can have hypotheses based on racist thinking but for it to be scientific you would have to prove it true or false. It doesn't somehow become science without the scientific method being involved. Race doesn't exist in science. It is not a scientifically proven reality. It is a social construct. Science has done far more to correct racism than most of us have because it provides scientific truths about our human biology that invalidate racist belief systems. The reality in science is that all humans are 99.9% genetically identical (Human Genome Project: 4/2003).

In reality, the more religous a person is the more likely they are to be racist precisely because they react based on beliefs and reject the intervention of science against their ideas. And why? Because they find something in science they disagree with and therefore resign themselves to cherry picking from the tree of knowledge only when they think the fruit is good. But no one seems to see how their own biases are what determine good vs evil. That's you. Not science. So the same way you have 2 hemispheres of your brain, is the same way you can operate based on knowledge AND wisdom at the same time and draw from separate sources to support each.

And when you do that you will find that you CAN, in fact, "study" everything, including spirituality/spirit, and Rastafari.

But like GA said, and it was wisdom so I hope you take it, "Rasta have to know weh dem a fight"

This is extremely important. Revolution is necessary but not for the sake of being contrary. When you react only according to the actions of your enemy it makes you reactionary and more likely to become indistinguishable from your enemy. You just take the opposite side of having different beliefs. Balance isn't achieved by trying to negate everything you don't like the sound of. Balance is achieved, first, within self. Then applying that balanced view to the world. If one is hot, don't be cold. Cold isn't balanced either. It's just the opposite extreme. Yes, different points of view collide in culture wars, but this is nothing new. The result should be balanced.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/29/2022 12:21:21 PM

RasTafarIWork:

1. The distances between the Sun and the earth is just Perfect for life on earth. It would be catastrophic for terrestrial life if the earth was a bit closer or further from the sun. and not to mention the perceived size of the sun and the moon by the naked terrestrial eye.

--------------

Perfect is a dangerous word. It is relative to an individual's perception of what is the very best most efficient thing in that scenario. You would have to have godlike omniscience to know, universally, what is perfect.

That being said, The universe has countless stars. Each star as the ability to have its own solar system. If you have enough stars (which we do) it is much more probable that more than one of them would have a planet that orbits around the same distance as the earth does around our sun. It would only be something other than coincidence if our sun was the only star.

And your perception is coming from the resulting action. But you yourself are a bit of a lottery situation because of the millions of sperm upon the millions of opportunities for your parents to come together, you can't call that a coincidence. They most likely did not choose the exact time of conception (and if talking about your parents offends you in any way I apologize. I mean no disrespect) nor did they pick from the catalog of sperm and egg in order to hand-pick you in any way, shape, or form. But they loved you as if they did! That's the important part.

And this is "as above so below" a reflection of the universe itself. It was a coincidence that your parents even knew each other because one could easily change one variable and you wouldn't exist to be having this existential conversation. So the universe works based on probability and which possibilities have the right conditions for biological life.

If you believe in God, where did he come from? Was he born? Or was he created? How did he get here? People use God to answer the questions of their own origin, not the origin of life itself. This is, again, the bias of the observer. The whole point of science is to try an eliminate that as much as possible.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/29/2022 9:13:32 PM

Ipx: "I'm also having trouble with the statement "all that science based on his theory is the most racist and oppressing ideology". Science is not racist. Science cannot even be racist. You can have hypotheses based on racist thinking but for it to be scientific you would have to prove it true or false. It doesn't somehow become science without the scientific method being involved. Race doesn't exist in science. It is not a scientifically proven reality. It is a social construct. Science has done far more to correct racism than most of us have because it provides scientific truths about our human biology that invalidate racist belief systems. The reality in science is that all humans are 99.9% genetically identical "

The religion of science can be used to oppress. Stalliin, Mao, Hitler all based their ideology off marxism and darwinism.

Science does not exist without people. The human study of science is only a human interpetation of perception of reality.

Dr. Fauci said " I am science." And true that.....flawed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I