Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7756&start_row=21

why has my post be removed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dembele Sent: 11/3/2022 8:08:52 AM

I know.

The thing is that I think that god is involved in this.
I
The thing is its difficult to explain this.
See i think god wants US to start a new civilisation here.
I think mount zion is ACTUALLY mount teide and that us blacks really are the chosen ones!
See i think i am doing this on gods behalf.
Let me tell you my life turned around so much that i think that it is god who answer my prayers man.
And stop calling the tinerfenians white.
Because i told you 100 times already.
TINERFENIANS ARE NOT EUROPEANS.
They behave exactly like US!!
We ARE THEIR ROLE MODEL.
You see the tinerfenians are AFRICANS who got COLONIZED by the spanish.
They are FORCED to carry the spanish nationality.
But they are NOT SPANISH.
And i am suspecting that god made these people for US.
I mean just come here on vacation oneday and you,ll see what i mean.
Live here is so IDEAL FOR US.
Normally you,ll have to suck up to the white people rules to get by.
Not here my friend.
Here we can finally just DO WHAT WE WANT and things actually come out right.
I am waiting on a bible to start reading but i think,GOD IS COMING BACK AND HE NEEDS US!!!
And i think he chose tenerife that,s what i was saying bro.
This is OUR HOME.
THIS IS THE RICHEST PART OF AFRICA.
Let me tell you we have woman here following us like hell.
I am a married man i can,t keep doing this woman keep waszaping me we need more black people up here.
God wants more black people up here so we can put more black babies up here.
The black babies is what we need to secure our future here.
Because only the ones who come to tenerife are gonna be the chosen ones to rule the world.
See WE ARE GONNA CREATE A NEW WORLD RIGHT HERE FROM TENERIFE.
And you better come
Cause let me tell you WE ARE GONNA RIDE THE SKY MAN WE ARE GONNA HAVE ROLLS ROYCE,BOLD ROLEX WATCHES AND EVERYTHING and if you don,t come you,ll be sorry.
Just wait till I get my bible.

We are gonna be big man believe me

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/7/2022 5:30:58 PM

@GA

Respect to Muta. I didn't know about him until you. I do respect him and share a lot of his opinions.

However, this is just my opinion, but I feel like when we trace back the steps of our ancestors... we will see that they migrated. They didn't stay in one place or one land mass. They explored. The conquered. And they dwelled in all of these places. If they only had 1 son and 1 daughter each, then yes, they may not have had a need to do this (just the desire to explore). And there is nothing wrong, by any means, with those who don't want to explore and want to stay right where they are. I have a hard time, personally, wrestling with the thought of leaving my home in Ohio. If it was just me, I would feel free to go wherever. But for me, home is kinda where my family is to a large extent. And I have small children with an ex-wife and an aging mother.

My wife, on the other hand, is a traveler by nature; an explorer. She's always and forever plotting new trips whether we can afford it or not. And it's like in her DNA. So I don't think there's anything wrong with that and nothing wrong with those wanting to stay; which of course means there's nothing wrong with those who want to "go back" to wherever they feel connected as "home". The funny thing is while so many Jamaicans get that feeling from Africa, I think because my father moved to the US before I was born, I get that feeling from Jamaica. So for me... Jamaica is that "place" where I long to live.

My wife and I just came back from a cruise where we got to visit 4 port cities in Mexico. She talked about how we could live there because she doesn't have a static connection to any one place. But as for me, if I'm going to move to another country I already know where my heart belongs.

Point is... that feeling... will always take humans to new places AND keep them in the same place. It's just different for each person. I don't think we should judge each other if we're not the same type. And some of us (humans) migrated to South America, and North America, and the Islands all in between because native people where there before Europeans "discovered" these places. We were already there; already inhabitants.

But the determination of "who is us"... "who is we"... that's obviously the next question. How far back do we go in order to consider where we came from? If I stopped short of the slave trade my lineage descends from Jamaica. If I go back further (I don't have a DNA test) its probably the west coast of Africa. But it is also more likely that people from the West Coast of Africa built boats and ships and used the water in order to travel great distances, including other continents. Do you see where I'm going?

Here's what I DON'T want to happen.

I don't want racism to completely define who "we" and "us" are to the point where we cannot be MORE than what someone else said about us. To me that is the greater tragedy like calling a kid stupid and the kid accepts that and then fails to achieve in life. When they said we were "black" it kind of also solidified this identity that is cut off from other "indigenous" "natives" who are also from Africa and thus "African".

If whites hadn't called us black would we now be saying that we should live in Africa?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/8/2022 7:07:05 AM

I am speaking only to the Maafa tribe of enslaved generational capture victim set of Africans, once more as a tribe within themselves.

To choose to openly live and remain so, or settle, seems too close and too associated with adjectives like conform, integrate and assimilate.....and further separate from knowledge of ones African self. This isnt a rule but a tone and direction

Of course for many of InI, free travel isnt possible. Some of InI know cultural and spiritual repatriation may be achievable outside of physical Africa. Muta for one, does not live in Africa yet maintains his African culture more than most, while in a majority African populated and ran Country without any compromise of livity. The same man who sang it nuh good to stay in a white man country too long also said he is not physically repatriating anywhere less comfortable then his current quality of life in a former slave plantation island.

But the general generalisation stance for I Rasta remains, Africa for the Africans at home and abroad, Africa is InI birthright, and InI don't come to come willingly frolic in babylon, at all, if you don't mind that reference

For balance:

I mothers home will also always be regard personally as InI home. I try visit regular. I try stay in tune with the vibration dehso even when not present. I meditate on deh. But i dont live deh.

Rastafari Garvey I
Respek bredda

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/9/2022 5:31:44 PM

respect.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I