Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7751&start_row=1

Theocracy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/21/2022 10:17:03 AM

Prophecy-a time will come when all d governments of d world shall b controlled under one government of d world which shall b under d hand of Almighty God. Prices n salaries shall b d same d whole world. One currency shall operate d whole world. Theocracy

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/21/2022 10:35:14 AM

Theocracy-D government of Jah shall operate such dat all d governments of d world shall b formed thruogh majority rule which shall b in line with d laws of Jah. They shall b controlled by one world government which shall b formed under majority rule

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/21/2022 10:58:22 AM

D dolar, pound n euro n all world currencies will fall when d government of d most high take over. All kingdoms shall fall to give way for one kindom n dat is Jah kingdom. There shall b no boder lines. Come Theocracy. Oneness

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 9/22/2022 11:02:45 AM

Bless up Black heart

Yes I remove the borders

Majority must rule

May InI be free of control and corruption

HIM Haile Selassie I guide and protect

Empress Menen & HIM Haile Selassie I Love

Messenger: seestem Sent: 9/23/2022 8:39:26 AM

Bless

Greetings Black heart

How does one structure a Theocracy government without ending up with corrupt priests and popes?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/23/2022 2:02:03 PM

Yes I brothers. D Lord God Almighty will effect d theocracy government so d pope, christianity priests n corrupt politicians will not b part of d government. Jah Kingdom come.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/23/2022 6:13:19 PM

Theocracy is already in place. Since the beginning of time. Mankind is rebelous against the Allmighty ways.

The story of the Israelites 1st king, Saul tells it like it is.

Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah and they said to him, “Behold, you have grown old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint us a king to judge us like all the nations.” But the matter was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” And Samuel prayed to the Lord. And the Lord said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people regarding all that they say to you, because they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being King over them....."

-Samuel Chapter 1

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/24/2022 1:37:36 PM

Cedric!
Beloved,
i see ya iya!

Oneness

Messenger: seestem Sent: 9/26/2022 12:15:50 PM

Emperor Selassie I Jah RastafarI, Elect of Himself.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/26/2022 1:06:49 PM

Theocracy is not yet in place. What is in place are republics n monarchy government. When theocracy take over monarchies shall be eliminated to give way fo the Government of Jah. those things dat I mentioned above(one price n salary etc) will take place

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I