Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7737&start_row=1

Who's a respectable figure in the BLM movement!?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/2/2022 12:55:54 AM

I claim there isn't any! They all support transgenderism, which is pedophilia!

But if somebody wants to prove me wrong then go for it!?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/2/2022 10:23:42 AM

Ok.

Keep posting the same stuff ('BLM.. paedophiles... masterbating into a dogs anus') in every thread and face all threads being deleted and maybe even a ban. There is no room for trolling or spamming here. And these topics have 0 to do with Rastafari.
That warning is from I, Garveys Africa, who does not agree with the BLM movement/leaders in principle. Try and keep your BLM and paedophilia talk In here and in the 'homosexuality' and 'transgenderism' threads from where this topic originated.. Others can respond in there too. Thats 3 different reasoning threads to choose. Thats a good limit i feel for this kind of foolish talk which again has nothing to do with Rastafari as a trod as a people or as I Jah.

Is that cool brethren?

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/3/2022 3:02:49 AM

How does these topics have zero to do with Rastafarianism!?

What is Rastafarianism acording to you, is it nothing more than saying dem instead of them!?

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 7/3/2022 8:13:46 PM

It is already clear from creation Rastafari view on those topics long time now. Does it need to be rehashed for you to get a clear view point ? and where did the "ism & schism" come in ????
Bro Garveys reply was meant to be clear and to the point that these topics appeared in other threads previously , so no need to start another.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2022 8:26:32 AM

Hes deleted now

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/16/2022 5:10:56 PM

Okay, not to necro this but since there are not a lot of other active discussions going on, I wanted to bring up something about tactics. I think most people can probably tell there's a reason why certain people target BLM (not talking about GA). That reason is simply "divide and conquer".

BLM is still currently seen as a threat by members of the white nationalist persuasion. But... to a lesser degree, and this is where I think it gets interesting, these ideas filter down from extremists to average well-meaning white people who have no idea where these ideas are coming from.

The goal should be understood as attacking BLM in order to attack what BLM represents. The best way to do that without provoking everyone to think you're a racist is by finding "other things" to find fault in. And it's easy to try to pin stuff on the leaders/founders and forget that it's a movement with many others fighting for the same causes. And the thing is that with any group there is always someone or some group of people within that label that people can pick out. Maybe they are extreme or they are extremely different or they have extremely different ideas. But their differences don't make a difference to the struggle. Their differences are simply used to minimize and dismiss people and their experiences and that becomes more than just BLM. They use BLM as a catchall for any similar group. So while it seems like they're just attacking BLM, no they're not. They are attacking black people because they don't care what the difference is like we might. And that is why divide on conquer so often works.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I