Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7734&start_row=51

"Transgenderism"......

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 11:33:25 PM

Let's try this another way....

Give me name of a prominent Black Lives Matter "activist"(JUST 1) who opposes men in the females changeroom!?

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 11:33:26 PM

Let's try this another way....

Give me name of a prominent Black Lives Matter "activist"(JUST 1) who opposes men in the females changeroom!?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 7/2/2022 1:23:22 AM

Every man should know that there are others who walk among us , they are out and boastful about it . Now we know who they are . When I was born into this world the Abunas mentioned of many men who I understand now as undercover . They were living separate lives , in the down low . I pulled them out , the pride flag was created by I , not to encourage per say this homosexuality yet instead to show the world that through he the lord of our salvation accepts all who turn to his kingdom. It was designed to call out , and still unite those on the ‘out-skirts’ of society up onto the fathers name .

I was raised by my Abunas in Ethiopia everything is there .

We see their faces we know who they are and who to avoid escalate . Now it has become a very pop u liar in -thing to do. I will have some more inside reasonings on this . They must call on the lord.

As for the term ‘transgender’ I coined that term also to describe myself . I am woman wholly yet I can also be man fully with no traces of being woman . No surgery no drugs . Just all natural. With more to the story of course .

And this is the life I choose to live I am blessed forevermore for it by the lord abundance , married with a husband and plenty child

If you are still curious why not take a fly to Ethio and ask your questions about this

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 7/2/2022 1:34:57 AM

Gay goes deeper than just lust vomit , it is also brother .read scripture …Cain Abel Judas Goliath

You all know who U are in the lord

Bible reasonings CAN be held on this topic also

-women of the bible
-the Gay faith fake
-
-
-

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 7/2/2022 1:48:00 AM

Marriage can also be one topic xoxo

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 7/2/2022 1:54:02 AM

How about brains and brawn as one topic

Sorry to hijack your post just checking to see who’s on