Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=770&start_row=1

Questions

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Lion Sent: 4/12/2005 11:31:30 AM

My cousin was locked up but now he is out. Anyway once he got out he was tellin me about Rastafari and I have learned alot and dug out info on Rastafari and learned about the teachings of Jah and I am real open minded and after learning about my religion more, I started to question it. I have never felt really apart of my religion and I know that I feel more comfortable and more fullfillment in the teachings of Jah than that of my own religion.What does this mean?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/12/2005 1:19:25 PM

"Sometimes when you are looking for an answer to a question, don't ask the question. Take some time to ask other questions that will give the right pieces that can fit together to reveal the answer. It is harder for Illusion and secrecy to hide when it doesn't know it is being watched." arkI

onelove

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 4/12/2005 1:25:22 PM

Chances are your religion also teaches what it percieves to be the teachings of JAH. Remember there is only one JAH, and we are his children. This may help you to still feel closeness to your brethren while you search for more truth.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/12/2005 8:58:45 PM

Greetings Iyah,

It is okay to question bredren. Anyone who doesn't question follows blindly, which I don't suggest. You should be able to ask questions and get answers. Of course there are some things that no one knows but as for the rest it is your right to know. Keep in mind though, the more answers you find, you will find more questions.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Kike_Roots Sent: 4/12/2005 10:49:50 PM

I beleive you should find a person that will guide you to your answers from both sides(Rasta & your religion). Explore the things you don't overstand with wisdom and don't be afraid to ask.

Nuff Respect!!!

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 4/13/2005 2:13:56 PM

Rastafari is Love my bredren and the fullnes of Jah can be experinced my meditating his word.You can only know the Truth if YOU know it Your self .Pastor and Preacher can't help you but there is a spirit in man which gives him inspiration.You already know the Truth you just don't know it yet

Messenger: Ras Natty_Lion Sent: 4/13/2005 8:07:06 PM

Greetings!
I too am new on this path. I n I have to search for truth for I n I selves because I n I cannot follow blindly what others tell I n I. Your name even looks like mine! I want to grow in HIM and give up Babylon's ways but I know that others will hate an look down on me for it. I pray that I n I both grow in Jah and in Rasta.

Now and Forevermore...Natty

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 4/14/2005 1:44:15 AM

---------

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

+++ also+++

Yshua said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

Yshua said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

----------

JAH LOVE
Jeff

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I