Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7663&start_row=1

AWAKE ISRAELITES !

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/18/2022 2:16:00 PM

Awake to the voice of the Black Moses, our only Redeemer the Black Christ in Flesh: The Most Right Honourable King Emmanuel. Jacob Abraham: The voice of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I ( The First ) Emperor of Ethiopia, the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, Elect of God and Light of this world, and the voice of the Right Honourable Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey: Our Prophet, Priest and King God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity and Power.

Black Ethiopia, at home and abroad, come to one unity and see our Black God out of our Black spectacles and eat Black, dress Black, walk Black and talk Black. Turn to the Black Secretary General God of Internal love in Flesh, the God of Black Supremacy in Righteousness of salvation and His Love.

Only One Salvation Stand, Jes-us Emmanuel the Black Christ Salvation. All Royal Black Ethiopian Sons and Daughters at Home and abroad are One People, One Nation, One Father, One Mother Royal Creation Birth Children from the Birth of Creation unto this day. We cannot change.
An Ethiopian cannot change His skin, nor the leopard his spots.
(Jermiah 13 vs 23 ) An Ethiopian born in Jamaica and the western world
is still an Ethiopian by Creation Birth; Therefore we claim our
Heavenly Birth-Right Ethiopia/Africa.
We were all Birth in Ethiopia but born in Jamaica and the west through slavery. Through reincarnation the Black Christ bring us back as babes on breast; The Black Christ bring back everyone to fulfill prophecy and history; Micah 4 ; Joel 3; Isaiah 43.

These days are the days of Moses and Pharoah; the days of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego, when they cast us in the fire and right now we are in the fire but we never get burn: Daniel 3. Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteouness and all things shall be added.
Righteousness is mightier than sin. Righteouness exalted a nation but
sin bringeth any people to a reproach. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/22/2022 7:29:24 PM

Yes I Arise Israelites, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I