Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7642&start_row=1

Fear? Or common knowledge?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 11:22:27 AM

Mel: Another Arabic word we have is taqwa which means to fear the Creator. And now we have the scientists telling you to fear a virus that they can't even prove and many other fears. You see how this system is designed to destroy religions? Many people see that politics are filled with corruption. And we have the queen of England with all her wealth enjoying her life, while billions of people are suffering from hunger. Corruption is on another level in politics.

Nonsensical.

First, let's deal with the garbage. Why are you quoting Arabic words? Are you claiming to be an Arab? Who is "we"? What does Arabic have to do with anyone here? If you fear the creator why would you not fear bacteria? Bacteria exist just like the thorns on a rose. If you believe in the creator you must believe in creation. Otherwise, it makes no sense. We can clearly see nature on both a macroscopic and microscopic level.

Beliefs are irrelevant. If you believe you were created then God, your creator, created everything you see in this video just like everything you see out your window. If you don't believe in God, it doesn't change the fact this video exists and that you have a natural IMMUNE SYSTEM.

In this video, you can literally see how this system works. It's working right before your very eyes. We're simply seeing through a microscope the same way that many people have to see through a pair of glasses. Humans have developed such tools to enhance our perception. You calling science "sorcery" is funny but it's also strategic. But you're miscalculating. You are assuming that Rastafarians are backward people of lower intelligence and therefore, instead of understanding science, they would pass it off like magic and disdain it. Are we to believe you share this belief? No. Because you're using "sorcery" to communicate your propaganda. These computers use microchips... machinery so small you need a microscope to fully see it.

Just like the microscope in this video showing your the human immune system in operation.

And what does the immune system do? It cleans up and takes care of all the bad stuff, like bacteria, that exists. Denying the existence of these things is to deny creation and reality simultaneously.

But your strategy is interesting. You clearly are saying a couple of things you know everyone will agree with. In this case, you are saying "fear the creator" and "people are hungry" and "corruption is bad". You are using people's agreement with these things (though they are irrelevant to your argument) to get them to accept the parts that are pathological lies.

Science (a.k.a "knowledge") tells us to treat threats with the appropriate amount of fear that will protect our survival. Only a great fool would fear a lion because it is big but have no fear of salmonella just because it's small. And you can see all these things in images taken through a microscope. We also have electron microscopes that can see even smaller things. And this is how we KNOW these things exist. You want to act like it doesn't exist because it's "invisible". But it's not invisible. It's just small.

There are good bacteria. You can literally buy them. But likewise, there are flesh-eating bacteria too.

So acting like these things don't exist is just extremely ignorant. Every living organism in this world isn't the size of a whale. There is no correct size or shape when it comes to life. But one thing is always true. All living organisms need to consume in order to live. So depending on how they get inside your body, they will consume different parts or substances around those parts just like animals looking for other animals in a forest or stream. Some animals only eat other animals, while some animals ignore other animals and eat the environment itself. In the macrocosm that means eating plants. But in the microcosm inside your body, that means eating you.

What does the queen of England have to do with the existence of life at the micro-scale? NOTHING.

What does politics have to do with life at the micro-scale? NOTHING. Bacteria don't know anything about your politics, nor do they care.

Mel: You see how this system is designed to destroy religions?

No, because your logic is completely non-existent. You are simply playing on fears just like you're suggesting scientists are doing. Many scientists are Christians. Many doctors and experts on viruses are Christians. So how would their warnings of what a microscopic organism can do equate to a weapon designed to destroy their own religion? Does that make any sense to you? You are basically trying to conflate anything you don't like or don't agree with into a "system" so you can conflate that with the Babylonian "system" Rastas oppose as if Rastas just universally oppose ALL "systems". But every religion is also a "system". To deny this is to deny the definition of the word.

And politics... that's so off-topic I'll discuss that in a new thread. But it should be stated that no scientist told anyone to have some kind of phobia about viruses. This is a pathological lie you are simply fabricating. We make signs to warn people about things. There are warning labels on food just like warning labels on roads. None of these warnings means you should be more afraid of the warning than God. Only you are equating the two.

Local News Story in Florida

My brother-in-law is the doctor in this video. My sister sent this to me today. They are both Christians; both Seventh Day Adventists (a church well known in Jamaica). This video discusses a virus that causes hearing loss in children. So there's no logical sense in demonizing doctors for finding viruses and actually healing their patients by attacking those viruses with medication. But this is the level of conspiracy to which you would have others believe; that all these people, including children who are victims of viruses, are all making up their symptoms and pretending to be healed because YOU want to believe viruses don't exist.

What's next? Flat earth?

Basing reality on what you, with your limited sight, can personally observe is ridiculous, foolish, and ignorant. And there is no excuse to push this kind of ignorance on other people. But as I have already pointed out, you are just playing a character and are being disingenuous. You want other people to believe this nonsense even though you do not.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 12:50:33 PM

This system is designed to destroy you. All I was giving was just how we see things in Africa. In Africa we have some Arabic. You must not fear bacteria. Looking at your immune system under a microscope is useless. Scientists always want to explain to you what is going on in your own body. Only Jah knows what is going on in your body. Jah is the Creator of your body and he made everybody different.

IPXninja, please stop calling I names like conspiracy theorists. Also the knowledge of Kemet did believe in a flat earth.

And how many times do I have to tell you that I am not against science. I am against science falsely so called. And who are you to tell me what I can and can't say? Children are dying and people are suffering from hunger. The rich are getting richer promoting their babylonian sorceries while billions in the world are suffering from hunger. Good for your family that is working on healing people. But remember that is only physically healing. People need spiritual healing too. That is why the I Jesus Christ also heal our bodies physically and heals spiritually.

When I was explaining Arabic, please know that the science you use was first known by the Arabs before the westerners started to learn it. So much of the knowledge is still used in Arabic. These world leaders knew about the religious knowledge of old science and they have designed the system to be against it and so that you destroy yourself. This is a wicked Babylon system.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/25/2022 12:55:49 PM

So you only like old science that is described in the bible?

Does HIM Haile Selassie I say InI should learn about science from the bible?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 1:01:11 PM

Cedric, don't get I wrong, I am not against science. I am against science falsely so called. I am man of science myself. Science always changes. The Bible remains the same. Most of the western scientists are false teachers that only are there to make money out of things. Like this whole industry is based on big bankers and rich capitalists asking for something that does not exist to get their way and they scientists will say the big bankers and globalists are right. These western scientists don't follow the righteousness of the Bible and are against it. Scientists that believe in Evolution are studying a false science of evilness.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 5:14:07 PM

Science is not free, dude. America is not a communist state. Labs are not government-owned. So there are private companies that employ scientists and they have to get paid for their work. Doctors have to get paid for their work. Musicians have to get paid for their work. Don't you have to get paid for your work?

Are you arguing for slavery? Are you arguing against capitalism but also communism? How exactly do you want science to work? Why are you against profit the profit motive? You seem to be confused on what you're actually attacking.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2022 10:58:22 PM

This may or may not be relevant here, and isnt directed toward any of the brethren. A word on Science within Rastafari dialect..

InI have burned SCIENCE from the onset, from the earliest of early Rastafari chants we chant down Science. But not how ah 1 may think..

As a Caribbean African people when I have pain in my leg I may say "My foot" This is just how we talk. When we say science we dont take literal Oxford and Webster definition of science in much of the same way 'my foot hurt mi' can really mean my thigh. Excuse our rhetoric

Science can be used akin to Obeah (Negative connotation obeah not how I man use it today now we have found our African root) or witchcraft or even simply bad intentions. If a one is to manipulate this babylonian system in ways not in reach of the average man,ah Science.

Now Google search 'Patois' and 'Science' for cross reference.

I man a Scientist, yet still may say things like "dem ah use Science..."

Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2022 11:36:48 PM

The Prince Buster is from 1970. A reference for how long science has been used so within InI language.
Blessed love

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/26/2022 5:37:40 AM

IPXninja death to all oppressors! You seem too confused by the wine of Babylon. Stop believing everything you receive here in this world. This world is made to make you believe their system that is made to trick you. So now you just want to divide InI according to what they told you. Be free and stop being a parrot to this world. Death to the oppressors. And I promote the science from those independent labs that knows there is no virus and that the government is lying as always. Support Individual scientists doing their work with other individual scientists that knows the government is wrong. Dont know why you trust the government so much. The same government that imposed slavery just some years ago has not just vanished into thin air. They are still the same elites thinking they are the higher race while we are all the useless eaters. Nothing has changed about the government. People have changed by being tricked into believing the government and all their lies. Bless

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/28/2022 5:58:59 PM

Mel: IPXninja death to all oppressors! You seem too confused by the wine of Babylon.

Sorry, but no. And yes, saying "death to all oppressors!" sounds cute and all but I do not support violence, both morally and strategically. And whoever you report to can look at my posts on multiple sites and see my mentality. I'm for liberation but more so equality and self-determination. I am not for insurrection, terrorism, etc. I am for economic power, not military power. Radical talk is counter-productive to my goals. I support civil disobedience when necessary but not vandalism or rioting. So feel free to make a note of these things.

Of course agents sometimes use speech like this to see who the radicals are and mark them. Government agents have limits in what they can say because there are rules against "Entrapment". Once they find a radical their job then becomes developing this person into more of a threat and getting them to the point where they can get into radical groups and later use them to turn informer and sell out those groups. I am not against that cause as I cannot support radical groups. But do I believe you are a government agent? At this point, no. However, if you're trying to be viewed as something other than an agent you should saying things that provoke others to share an opinion pro/con "death".

Mel: Stop believing everything you receive here in this world. This world is made to make you believe their system that is made to trick you. So now you just want to divide InI according to what they told you. Be free and stop being a parrot to this world. Death to the oppressors.

I have been in debates for over 20 years and its always telling when the opponent needs to put words in my mouth or express some intimate knowledge of my beliefs outside of what I have and continue to share openly. I say nothing in secret. Therefore, if you have proof of what I supposedly believe and proof that it is wrong, then by all means, introduce the evidence. Let's talk about facts, not feelings. Because you seem to be more than happy to make things up. On what basis would I want to divide my brethren? How would that serve my interests? I do not agree with ANYONE who believes the bible 100%. Can't. I know way too much for that. HOWEVER, when do you see me using my biblical knowledge to divide? I've used it to correct YOU because YOU misuse the bible to endanger MY people's lives. And you do it in such a casual and flippant way that I do not see how MY people could also be YOUR people. It's not impossible. But it is highly unlikely considering the evidence I've already cited in your case, including you saying White people are good and that they're providing food for Africa.

White people are neither good nor evil. You CANNOT judge morality based on a person's color. You have to look at what they do and weigh that against the actions of your own culture to make sure you are not being hypocritical. So I say, some white people are evil and many white people are IGNORANT. And from both positions they can be part of white supremacy. And I disagree with others they are equally guilty. Many human beings had to receive further education and enlightenment in order to free them from the norms and customs of their society that they believed were just and righteous.

As I said before... agents tend to be vague.

It's very easy to accuse someone of being tricked by "this world". That is record-breaking in the context of vaguery. Literally, everything you know, good or bad, comes from "this world". Opposition to "this world" is also from and is a direct result of "this world". So this argument is a logical fallacy. Falling into the trap would equate to me defending myself. So no... I'm not going to do that. I'm just going to point out that no one knows what this means; not even you. You're being vague as a matter of course because you lack the evidence and honesty to be SPECIFIC.

Mel: And I promote the science from those independent labs that knows there is no virus and that the government is lying as always.

Which labs are NOT independent?? Here we have another fallacy. Here, you're basically trying to play on people's fear that "the system" controls everything and everyone. This is false. If it did, you would have no sources of information from which to make such claims because all of your sources would be lying for one government or another. What you would like everyone to think, even though you have ZERO evidence for it, is that ONLY the "labs" that say there is no virus are the ONLY ones that are independent. This is a mockery of science and not at all how science works. Science uses "peer review". That means the findings of one scientist are really not considered as believable without being reviewed by another scientist and backed up with reproduction of the same results.

The lie... and in my opinion it is a very stupid lie... that conspiracy theorists love most to tell is the lie that the government is willing to put out a lie that is easily contradicted. Governments tend to hold their credibility as sacrosanct. Governments would lose legitimacy and risk complete overthrow if they cannot be trusted with the safety and defense of their own people. So even if there are very bad people in goverment, that doesn't mean they will lie with reckless abandon. People lie. Humans lie. But typically, liars lie because they do not want to be caught. Conspiracy theorists often suggest that people will lie even when catching them red handed is inevitable.

But there are scientists around the world, many belonging to nations hostile to each other. These scientists have no reason to support another government's lies; especially if that government is their enemy. So while a government could lie and say "there are weapons of mass destruction here" or "they are bombing their own people" trying to lie about science is like saying the sky is green. And outside of virologists who don't all work for the NIH, FDA, etc. you have doctors, nurses, and many others who test people, see the results, and see what happens to people. I don't have to believe anyone else when it comes to covid-19. I had it in my own home. My future wife had it and lost her sense of smell. The common cold or flu doesn't have this effect so it cannot be mistaken. And when people have these symptoms before getting tested, and the test confirms, and then other people who don't have it (like me) also get tested, and the test confirms they don't have it, then how is the test lying if it correctly shows the people with symptoms having it and those who don't without anyone inside the lab actually knowing everyone has symptoms or not. In other words, it is often a completely blind process.

Blind and double blind processes are one of the methods science uses to remove doubt or bias in the results.

Mel: Support Individual scientists doing their work with other individual scientists that knows the government is wrong.

This is also a fallacy. If a person has a bias against the government their opinion can bias whatever they call test. And how, exactly, would they even test a virus they don't believe is real? This would be like trying to produce a scientific test for an imaginary friend. It's not possible. A scientist could only prove the government is wrong if they had access to a number of covid patients and tested each one to determine their symptoms were caused by something other than covid-19. But in order to say that every case around the world is not covid-19 they would have not only disagree with all the scientists and doctors testing them positive for covid-19, including my sister, but also show that these patients actually have.

But like other conspiracy theorists you believe you have the right answers because your scientists are more trust worthy than everyone else's. But you can always find biased individuals in any profession; including science. Just like you can always find people willing to trade their credentials for 15 minutes of fame. But if you are only listening to people who already agree with your position then you are simply living in a bubble where information cannot penetrate.

Mel: Dont know why you trust the government so much. The same government that imposed slavery just some years ago has not just vanished into thin air. They are still the same elites thinking they are the higher race while we are all the useless eaters. Nothing has changed about the government. People have changed by being tricked into believing the government and all their lies. Bless

Who said I trust the government? Again, you can put words in my mouth but I'm more than capable of refuting you when you lie. I never said I trusted the government. You are wrong. It was the Trump government who first said the virus was a hoax and downplayed it. So in reality YOU are the one who trusts the government. And even when the Trump government came clean about the threat and Trump said to take the vaccine, people still wanted to believe what Trump said in the beginning. And of course they also blamed Asians, leading to racial hatred and discrimination against them. When Trump said it was a hoax, I knew he was lying. Trump is one of the biggest liars on the planet.

Trump was given the play book on how to handle a pandemic by the Obama administration. They threw it out. You can hear Trump for yourself. He bragged that we haven't lost anyone because he wanted to downplay the threat. That's why he compared to the flu and many other people hopped on that bandwagon and even right wing republicans got the wrong message because Trump never had any interest in protecting them, only himself. So you are massively mistaken. When covid-19 hit, Obama was not in office and neither was Biden. It was TRUMP. And if we were all listening to Trump as you are accusing me of, many many more black people would be dead now.

So why people forget this, the reason can ONLY be political. Dr. Fauci was there before Trump and Trump wanted to control what Fauci said. But then later he started attacking Fauci because he couldn't. Why? Because everyone who works for a government agency did NOT pledge undying loyalty to the president.

So, according to Mel's logic, wouldn't this disagreement with Trump... the symbol of US government at the time, mean that we should trust Fauci because he went against Trump and knew Trump was lying?

At the end of the day... everyone should be able to see the truth. Out of one side of his mouth Mel says "government is lying" but when Trump or Putin says it Mel believes it is the truth. So are we wrong for pointing this out?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/29/2022 1:14:45 AM

Death to all oppressors! According to you, you are the one following Trump, because you got Trump's vaccine! I and I don't follow no politrick. Fauci is a Jesuit. These are not scientists but agents of the pope. You are still confused by real agents that have power in this world to confuse you. That is why I and I say to come out of Babylon. Stop trying to protect the babylon media. They will make you destroy yourself!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I