Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7642&start_row=11

Fear? Or common knowledge?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/29/2022 5:57:50 PM

Mel: Death to all oppressors! According to you, you are the one following Trump, because you got Trump's vaccine!

Trump made the vaccine? Trump can't even spell vaccine without autocorrect. Don't make me laugh. Crediting Trump with things that happen during his presidency is like saying Trump is responsible for the success of Dave Chappelle. What a ridiculous notion.

Mel: I and I don't follow no politrick.

Doesn't sound like the truth. The likelihood of one person having so many agreements with Alex Jones, but caring nothing about politics, is astronomically low.

Mel: Fauci is a Jesuit. These are not scientists but agents of the pope.

Who told you that Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is not even a priest, is a member of an order of priests?

Mel: You are still confused by real agents that have power in this world to confuse you. That is why I and I say to come out of Babylon. Stop trying to protect the babylon media. They will make you destroy yourself!

Still waiting on proof. So far I haven't seen you use anything other than rhetoric. And you are the only one attempting to destroy us by hoping we get sick with a disease you call a hoax and hoping we spread it to each other because you say wearing masks are for buffoons when surgeons have to wear masks when they operate and many other professions have to wear safety gear. This is like telling a carpenter not to use goggles or a construction working he's stupid for wearing a hard hat.

If we're going to go there then why not say the Israelites shouldn't have used swords and shields which are unnatural. Instead, they should have fought all their enemies with their bare hands!

And where does the bible teach humans how to make these weapons? No where. They already existed before the bible was written. So you want people to willingly throw away knowledge in this modern age. That's stupid.

I have taken the vaccine. I'm fine. I've had protection from covid-19 for close to a year now. So feel free to stop fear mongering at any time.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 12:29:25 AM

IPXninja, you must still show I the virus. And Fauci is a Jesuit. Start looking at your facts instead of promoting western Neo-Nazi propaganda. And please stop promoting Trump's vaccine. Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 5:18:59 AM

Mask wearing literally means Buffoonery. So we get it IPXninja, you don't trust Jah to provide protection naturally, you trust Jesuit Fauci with his babylonian sorceries. Fyah

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/30/2022 12:26:59 PM

You keep attacking my credibility and trying to get other people to join in. Very cute, but your argument exposes your intentions.

I don't have to show you anything. I already showed you images of the virus, knowing that you would keep asking for this when I did. Your excuse was that since you saw 3D models of the virus you believed that the scientists who posted these images were trying to pass off these images as being real photography of the virus which... no one would ever believe because it is literally stupid. There were not even photo-realistic 3D models. Photo-realistic 3D models have materials applied to their surfaces in order to mimic how the surface would look under a light source. When a 3D model is pictured without a "texture" it is because there is no need to present it this way.

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-model/anatomy

3D models are used all the time in the medical profession to help them understand the anatomy by being able to see it from every angle; something that a photograph cannot do. The anatomy of a virus cell determines how it is able to attach itself to a healthy cell and corrupt it. So even though YOU are just looking for photos, scientists are showing photos but their developing 3D models from the photos so that they can actually understand and figure out a way to attack it.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 1:11:40 PM

Your models don't prove anything but more computerised fake pictures.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I