Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7619&start_row=21

Christians

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 12:34:14 AM

Rasta say Man is God and God is Man
Bible say Ye are Gods

The Heavens declare the glory of God

Whats the problem

Why you so offended with honoring and giving adoration (the very meaning of worship) to the Heavens? As practiced by almost every Incient culture on Earth, as gloried within the Scripture itself?

Relax

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/17/2022 12:41:21 AM

So all men are God? You are losing me here for me I overstands only one man is God and I man prostrated myself and worshipped him in the manner of Abba Keddus before Christ.

Yes I and I were created in the image and likeness of God, Riding chariots of fire seated between cherubim and riding beneath the seruphims...

I and I sinned and lost the glorious image and likeness of God, became human. But Vaughn Benjamin sang "...paradise once, paradise once again..." I a Nd I still remain a god. ( One created in image and likeness of the almighty God ).

What ulterior motive are you Saying? Selassie himself practiced Judeo-Christian and the very first commandments state that.

THOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Ten commandments of which the second forbid making likeness of anything in creation and worshipping it. Ten commandments in the faith that Haile Selassie I defend. I and I only worship King Selassie I mi nah bow to no rock or fire ball

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 12:42:12 AM

Ye are Gods

Are not my words

This the problem when you read the bible only 3 times an come try reason Israelite perspective

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 12:47:26 AM

The Vaugnn quote come from Birthright is the Ticket he is talking about repatriation ('Come slave pickney in exile I greet you') as a member of the Maafa paradise once paradise once again

Dem lyric dont counter nuttn
Nice choice in artistry

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/17/2022 12:51:17 AM

What of the Methuselah prophecy of
White wool Genesis train Haile I Selassie?

Birthright is the ticket pon the genesis train . Only one man a the true king on the throne of Adam the first by birthright and true bloodline. King Selassie I the son of David and Abraham. This is what the GENESIS TRAIN means. Gwaan stop confusing things ova ya so. Nothing to do with slavery in this song, but it does speak of one true king, work to survive and a false religion ( Leonard Percival Howell promised key )

Psalms 82:6-7
[6]I haue said, Ye are gods: and all of you are children of the most High:
[7]But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the Princes.

The Almighty, King Selassie I, does not die. So you're a lesser God than Selassie I, because you will die and buried.

Selassie I live.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 1:02:02 AM

OK I see your coming across some of this stuff for the first time.

Yes Iah, the flesh will die, you and you and you will die, however InInInI will remain forIever. The glory of Jah is with InI

Give thanks

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/17/2022 1:08:59 AM

Birthright is the ticket pon the genesis train . Only one man a the true king on the throne of Adam the first by birthright and true bloodline. King Selassie I the son of David and Abraham. This is what the GENESIS TRAIN means. Gwaan stop confusing things ova ya so. Nothing to do with slavery in this song, but it does speak of one true king, work to survive and a false religion ( Leonard Percival Howell promised key )

Yes I will die, but I will also ressurect in the flesh and live on.

When King Selassie I return upon this earth. I and I will ressurect and live on a thousand years as human until the coming of Zion.

If Selassie I come again before I die, I might as well never die - never pass flesh.

If you read the Bible you would certainly know honourable figures who died will resurrect at the second coming of the Alpha and Omega with judgement and fire( Empress Menen will resurrected )

Then you would certainly know those righteous ones who are alive at the second coming of Selassie I will never encounter death.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 5:58:40 AM

Give thanks bredda

Feel the spirit of the 1 Akenaten I

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/18/2022 12:20:59 AM

-Midnite birthright is the ticket yo

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 6:08:11 AM

Ye are Gods is not your words, so burn it!

The correct Psalm says ye are gods, meaning man his is own god and so too deceived, but the Psalm goes on to say that we are all children of the most High Jah Ras TafarI.

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I