Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7619&start_row=11

Christians

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2022 5:41:25 AM

PanAfrican tribe.... PAN..... So overstand when I say BURN TRIBAL WAR

PANAfrican - I man ah Hebrew Israelite too Just like Iah Kushite, Iah Malinke, Iah Soninke, and so on... Dont fite it

Peace an Love

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/16/2022 12:15:26 PM

Remorseful and sorry for your sadness and hypocritical stance when the I say you nah fight it. Yet you fight that Haile Selassie has Solomon bloodline which go way back to the patriarchs of Canaan and Eden. Your greeting of peace and love is falsely and you mock other people religion saying it come from heathen yet King Selassie I a Jew. I repeat that Selassie I is a Jew and Jesus Christ was the Messiah of the Jews. Gwaan with your foolishness...

You is foolish to say that that InI history short yet King Selassie I himself originate from the tribe of Judah from his maternal side and this bloodline go way back to Abraham and Enoch

This bloodline is explained in the Kebra Nagast of ETHIOPIA going back to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden in Ethiopia. On the royal document where king Selassie I lists the kings of Ethiopia he EXCLUDES DAVID and Abraham because they were the kings of a different land - ISRAEL.

Buy you Garvey's Africa is too conceited in your pan African agenda to sight that on this certain document Selassie used the dating calendar according to the creation of the world and the birth of Christ. Why don't you have a calendar with your dating of hundred thousand years? If civilization has been around for hundreds and thousands of years then certainly datinds and timings must be preserved through generations, but such like none exists even today.

King Selassie I uses the datings and calendar of the royal document according to the creation of the world and the birth of Christ hence paying recognition to the Israelites national culture and traditions.

The rest of you is foolish with your evolution theory following a baldhead scientists Charles Darwin...

Selassie I a rastaman and Selassie I know the truth.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/16/2022 12:48:21 PM

HYMN 2
Taken From The Jerusalen School Room Hymn Book

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!
Early in the Morning Our Song shall Rise to Thee.
Holy, Holy, Holy! Merciful and Mighty,
God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity!

Holy, Holy, Holy! All the Saints Adore Thee,
Casting Down Their Golden Crowns Around the Glassy Sea;
Cherubim and Seraphim Falling Down Before Thee,
Which Wert, and Art, and Evermore Shalt Be.

Holy, Holy, Holy! Though the Darkness Hide Thee,
Though the Eye of Sinful Man Thy Glory May Not See,
Only Thou Art Holy; There is None Beside Thee,
Perfect in Power, in Love and Purity.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!
All Thy Works Shall Praise Thy Name, in Earth and Sky and Sea.
Holy, Holy, Holy! Merciful and Mighty,
God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity.

MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

MAAKUS MOSIAH! THE BLACK MESSIAH!

REMEMBER MARK-US COME 1ST !!!

"...EMPEROR SELASSIE I

HOLY EMMANUEL I BLACK CHRIST FOR I AND I ,I AND I
MARCUS GARVEY I !

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2022 4:35:16 PM

So a biblical historical literalist ... OK

I actually was telling YOU to not fite InI having a multitude of African bloodline running through I veins and Irits as a Maafa tribe. That is simply factual. And not a 'PanAfrican Agenda'
Please talk to Garvey himself (not I) about your grievances with PanAfricanism. Please converse with Jah himself (CHAMPION of PanAfricanism, leader of the African Union, King of repatriation for all Maafa), about your grievances with PanAfricanism. It coming very suspicious.

The Kings list clearly states each Dynasty of reference. Solomonic, and Pre Solomonic. You notice how the pre Solomonic rulership of Ethiopia is.....whole heap! His Majesty is not ignorant to this nor does he reject it. PanAfrican in thought. InI also choose to not have your cherry-picking approach to Ethiopianism, InI site ALL Ethiopian historical anthropology not just that concerning Solomon. Maybe you a Johnny come lately but Rastafari have a tendency to seek out the ORIGINAL ('ORI' - ginal) an the root of things
Africans especially of that concerning area, were giving Isis to the same astrology you burn, before InI were praising anything Judeochristian. As evidenced by the changing of the imagery of the currency of Ethiopia in 4th century from the Star and Moon to the Cross under King Ezana. These things are not just talk or papyrus story.

You should really go and read up on who Brahma is and also who Akenaten is before you come talk so beligerantly and confidently about Abraham. You self profess Judaism yet i almost guarantee your foreparents and their foreparents were not exclusively practicing Judaism if at all. I wonder which African original none Abrahamic traditions and beliefs you are denying

Heres a definition to end with:
Pan-Africanism: the idea that peoples of African descent have common interests and should be unified

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2022 6:04:27 PM

Live up BCSalvation
Haile

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/17/2022 12:04:48 AM

Yes I could be Johnny come lately, but the King of Kings glory in the Scriptures.
And the bible say behold. Who come last is first. And who come first is last.

This is the spirit of Selassie I a talk.

Johnny come lately- Behold, my name is John.

The first will be last and who come last is first. - I think this verse was also inherited from Kemet. So it's a Pan-African saying.

Jesus Christ who was schooled and educated in Egypt says in Matthew 19:30
[30]But many that are first, shall be last, and the last shall be first.

In the judgement of King Selassie I - I am greater than all of you, because I come last therefore I am first ina this ya race and even done complete it while the pioneers still debating this and that. I am very proud to be called Johnny come lately because in the Eyes of RasTafari or Christ in his kingly character, I am the greatest of all Rasta.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 12:13:20 AM

And the scriptures themselves glory in hidden astrology and have been highly influenced by earlier allegories from the same North East African region

Give thankhs

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 12:16:29 AM

JOHN the LONGTIME troll banned multiple times? LOL

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/17/2022 12:18:27 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/17/2022 12:32:36 AM

Yes I am John, but I was never banned. I simply have been to prison multiple times facing persecution for RasTafari in this region of Africa and forget my password over time. I have been persecuted from my mid teens to my mid twenties, but never banned once on this site. I simply leave and come back at my own will under a new name.

Don't pride yourselves in calling the young Rastas Johnny come lately because Jesus Christ who was schooled and educated in Egypt says in Matthew 19 30:

But many that are first, shall be last. And the last shall be first.

To answer your previous comment, the scripture says

THE HEAVENS DECLARE THE GLORY OF THE STARS AND OTHER THINGS MADE BY GOD.

The scriptures don't say: MEN DECLARE THE GLORY OF THE HEAVENS .. No no no but it does say PRAISES OF GOD SHALL BE SUNG OUT OF THE MOUTH OF CHILDREN.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I