Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7615&start_row=1

The Secret Religion of Babylon in our World Today

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/1/2022 6:35:33 AM

Blessed love

Here I have found some information that famous people are part of because they are part of this secret religion.

But first, In Rasta, overstand that we know that the pope is Satan in flesh. So this is nothing new for InI. But it is interesting to know as general knowledge.

The pope thinks he is god of this earth. Read here in Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae
The Reunion of Christendom
Pope Leo XIII - 1894

"But since We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty".

Now let InI read a text in the scroll about the world,

James 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Now here is a long video explaining the secrets of the secret societies we have here in our world. All of these secret societies members honour Satan.

"and all the world wondered after the beast."

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 1/2/2022 10:22:38 AM

yes i have seen some of this video before, very informational. take from it what you want.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/16/2022 5:27:54 AM

Blessed love

After watching this video again, I come to say that all he said after all that hours, his important message, is that when they give the signal, people will die! Yes I. That was their plan all along, to kill the population. That is all that is important in that video. But also when he spoke of the eye, showing the all seeing eye, that is Paganism. Now, what he missed about the pagan eye is that with the masks, people only show their eyes untouched or uncovered. Masks are the same paganism. But that is not important. The important message is to come out of Babylon. Don't think he said that in his video. But he did mention how these wicked men do the killing of the ones they hate.

But what InI have to say, is not what this guy is saying. First, he don't have dreads and is not Rasta. So take this from a man with locks and is in Rasta trod. This is what InI have to say. I am starting to sound like that video, makes you watch for hours, only to say one message, that the death of the population can happen from a signal that they can give at anytime! But what InI have to say, and now I am getting straight forward to the point, is that the I them must look at the investors.

The investors of the very huge massive companies of big corporations are also these participants of the secret evil religion.

Now this is important, not the video. I don't know why I posted that video, but it's okay, it's knowledge, but still do your own research.

Now as InI have said, look at the investors. The huge bankers and huge companies are all part of this secret religion. Most of the investors from huge companies are all linked and can be traced to these secret societies and all have the symbols of their pagan religion. Just look at big companies and huge corporations, they have the paganism symbols and their investments are linked to investors that are joined to be part of this global elite secret religious system.

I message is don't support big corporations. They want you to be dependent on them. Become self conscious and take care of your self. InI see Iyahs make their own clothes and eat their own food. That is self reliance. Don't become dependent on big massive corporations.

Give thanks.
In the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I