Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=760&start_row=1

Rastamon Live up

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: byngiyute Sent: 4/7/2005 1:14:40 AM

Greetings in the mane of HIM Emperor Selassie I Jah Ras Tarfari

Family, Every now and again there are days that make you appreciate life. We as Ras, Raspek life, and value it. For we kno it is are walk in this life, that ensures the next. I am reminded of a sone of Bob's were he says that some are the living dead, and the we mus Live up. It is so easy to caught up in the vanities of this world. Whether it be violence and killing, or simply bickering. The temptations of the flesh are large in number, but yet there are merely temptations, that we have the power to overcome. This Life is to short to spend stagnent, or to waste on petty things. I strive to walk up-right, and though some days it is harder than others, we know as Ras that it is are trials, are tribulations that make us stronger. So to all my bredren and sisdren , is MORE LIFE. MUCH LUV AN RASPEK, LIVE UP LIVE UP FOR WE R THE EXAPLE

MUCH LUV
BYNGIYUTE
SELLASIE I BLESS

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/7/2005 9:07:41 AM

respect

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 4/7/2005 9:16:35 AM

Yes Iyah so true that!

Many people laugh at my attitude towards life as a Ras. You know, they do not take I and I way serious, they ridicule it. Because this is just the easiest, don't have a clear point of view on anything so you can't be ridiculed because of it, and just ridicule those who have. This are the weakheart. But when I get them face to face in a serious reasoning, no one of them is able speak against the way shown by JAH/NAJAH! Then they get their voice low.
And that's it, a clear-thinking human beeing knows from his inner I that this must be the way, but they do not admit in fear of not beeing taken serious anymore by the mass.
They laugh at me for not drinking alcohol, not taking drugs, praising the mighty Life-giver with every breath and thought of I life. But when they think about it, they just have to admit that this is just right to do. They have no argument to justify their society way of what they call living... clear thinking, clear mind and logic is all you need to see that I n I way is the only.

Yes Give Thanks for all aspects of Life to the Mighty Life-Giver Selassie I JAH Ras TafarI Creator and Life of this Earth and universe! Give Thanks Itinually Iternally! JAHWEH JAH SELASSIE I YIMMESGAN!

Selah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I