Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7597&start_row=1

New chapters?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasBoggen Sent: 11/13/2021 6:56:09 AM

Blessings to All.
InI often wonder why the Rasta path is not updated into new chapters with in the Bible. The fathers word is written down by man, and our path is clear in faith. How is it this overstanding of our combined history cannot be added as a new chapter to open the minds of those who walk with Jah in the future? It would feel right to offer our experiences for the guidance our people and strengthen those to come later by offing our lessons we have recieved from the most high. So much has happened which shows Jah love and understanding since last verse was written. How blessed we are still to follow Jah way. The clarity of our combined experience and histories should be added for the enlightenment of the future. Babylon will write and rewrite what they want but our path is real, and blessed.

..and it came to be that Babylon over ran great stretches of the earth and ground vast numbers of all peoples under to satisfy thier lust and greed, and yet though all these travesties Jah people persevered and flourished spreading the word of 'one love' to all ends of the earth.

What a shame it would be not to ducument what we have seen come to be and the lessons we have painfully learned in the struggle.

Messenger: Beauvais Sent: 11/13/2021 10:06:46 AM

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy FOR MORE DETAILS.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I