Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7589&start_row=1

Writing essay on Rasta Theology - seeking reasoning

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Inilek Sent: 10/30/2021 10:39:47 PM

Greetings.
I am working on an essay on the development of Rasta theology. It is a topic that I am very interested in. I am from a Rasta family so I am familiar with many of the various beliefs, but I am also aware that there are many varied beliefs within the believers. I'd like to interview as many persons as I can to document the views on the development/revelation of the Rasta theology over the years and in the present day.
Some of my interests are views on the bible and the role it plays. Views of HIM and the foundations of belief in his divinity. Views on christianity and Judaism. Views on the concept of the trinity, the messiah and God. The relationship between God and humanity.

I am seeking persons willing to be interviewed to share their views and their knowledge of the development/revelation of the Rasta theology. I'd like to interview over skype or google meet.

I am writing this because I believe this particular examination is missing in the body of knowledge available to anyone interested. For now I am not sure how I will share the information and my motive is mostly my own interest.

Give thanks in advance

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I