Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7587&start_row=11

Christianity is not african

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/31/2021 5:19:31 AM

King Jam

It's a harsh judgment to say 'only fools'

I do NOT burn the Bible. INI love the Bible. The bible brings me joy. But I respect Muta for his views. I'm sure Muta can find many scriptures in the Bible he finds relevant. He just has the attitude that the Bible is not the way to the almighty more than other spiritual practises. And that there is a lot of confusion in the bible too that keeps black africans in mental slavery. So he wanna free his people from bible stories to get them on an 'reality path'

Why so many Rasta I's burn fire on him?
He has done so much for africans. Respect the elders..
You said that we must think for ourself. You are right about that.
We don't have to take the advice of Muta. But it's even more important to respect an elder who thinks for himself.

Rastafari

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/31/2021 5:27:24 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/31/2021 5:27:25 AM

let's look directly at the teaching of HIM.

He taught us that there was strength in our diversity in our path to Mount Zion

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/18/2021 2:09:10 AM

Blessed lords.

Christianity does originally come from Africa. Don't be deceived by the pope of Rome. He stole many things from Ethiopia. The pope makes as if Christianity is a white religion. Hundreds of years before the white man knew of Yeshua Christ (the Anointed), a black dreadlock man, Ethiopia was practicing the true salvation from Christ the Anointed Yeshua a black man.

Read in books outside the Bible, you can read of an Ethiopian getting baptised long before the white man knew of man called Yeshua.

And read what Emperor Haile Selassie I said

"No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians."

The religion of the white devil in Rome is not Christian but Paganism! Ethiopians are practising the true faith.

Now read what the prophet Marcus Garvey said

"In reading Christian literature and accepting the doctrine of Jesus Christ lay special claim to your association with Jesus and the Son of God. Show that whilst the white and yellow worlds, that is to say---the worlds of Europe and Asia Minor persecuted and crucified Jesus the Son of God, it was the black race through Simon the black C[y]renian who befriended the Son of God and took up the Cross and bore it alongside of Him up to the heights of Calv[a]ry. The Roman Catholics, therefore, have no rightful claim to the Cross nor is any other professing Christian before the Negro. The Cross is the property of the Negro in his religion, because it was he who bore it."

"Never admit that Jesus Christ was a white man, otherwise he could not be the Son of God and God to redeem all mankind. Jesus Christ had the blood of all races in his veins, and tracing the Jewish race back to Abraham and to Moses, from which Jesus sprang through the line of Jesse, you will find Negro blood everywhere, so Jesus had much of Negro blood in him."

Please I brothers and sisters, don't be deceived. The white devil takes everything from others and lies and says it is their own. The white devil turned the true Christian religion into paganism!

Ethiopian Christianity is far more older than the other pagan false Christian religions.

Bless
Irie

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/20/2022 10:02:41 AM

Yes I Jah peole. It is true dat christianity n de bible are not African. Rasta trod is African. Rasta people haffe embrace Almighty instead of d bible n christianity. Glory to Almighty Creator.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I