Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7584&start_row=1

Praying to Allah

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 10/19/2021 11:48:09 PM

Allahu Akbar

Do any of the Rastaferiens here pray to Allah? Allah is the Most Great, Most Compassionate. Iducate the Iself about Allah, Allah is Arabic for "God" , Islam means "Submit to God."

1. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

2. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.

3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.

6. Guide us to the straight path.

7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.

3. Those who believe in the unseen, and perform the prayers, and give from what We have provided for them.

4. And those who believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, and are certain of the Hereafter.

5. These are upon guidance from their Lord. These are the successful.

6. As for those who disbelieve—it is the same for them, whether you have warned them, or have not warned them—they do not believe.

7. God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. They will have a severe torment.

8. Among the people are those who say, “We believe in God and in the Last Day,” but they are not believers.

9. They seek to deceive God and those who believe, but they deceive none but themselves, though they are not aware.

10. In their hearts is sickness, and God has increased their sickness. They will have a painful punishment because of their denial.

11. And when it is said to them, “Do not make trouble on earth,” they say, “We are only reformers.”

12. In fact, they are the troublemakers, but they are not aware.

1. Say, “He is God, the One.

2. God, the Absolute.

3. He begets not, nor was He begotten.

4. And there is none comparable to Him.”

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Say, “I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind.

2. The King of mankind.

3. The God of mankind.

4. From the evil of the sneaky whisperer.

5. Who whispers into the hearts of people.

6. From among jinn and among people.”

Allah is Great. I testify there is no God but Allah.
I testify MHMD (SAW) is the prophet of Allah.
Hasten to prayer. Hasten to success.
I testify there is no God but Allah.

We seek refuge with Allah from the accursed satan.
We seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Hell

1. The Compassionate.

2. Has taught the Quran.

3. He created man.

4. And taught him clear expression.

5. The sun and the moon move according to plan.

6. And the stars and the trees prostrate themselves.

7. And the sky, He raised; and He set up the balance.

8. So do not transgress in the balance.

9. But maintain the weights with justice, and do not violate the balance.

10. And the earth; He set up for the creatures.

1. For the security of Quraish.

2. Their security during winter and summer journeys.

3. Let them worship the Lord of this House.

4. Who has fed them against hunger, and has secured them against fear.

= the MAGHRIB prayer which is the 4th prayer of the day

what is the Rastaferien prayer?

Yet half the story has never been told as far as the Bible, just as Prophet Bob Marley said. The Q'uran is the greatest book ever written.
Follow the works of Jah Haile Selassie I, Allah, Allah, Allah, and Prophet Jesus and Haile Selassie I the second coming of Prophet Jesus (Isa)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/20/2021 12:20:46 AM

Nyahbinghi Creed

Princes and princesses shall come forth out of Egypt, Ethiopia now stretch forth her
hands before JAH. O Thou God of Ethiopia, Thou God of Thy Divine Majesty, Thy
Spirit come into our hearts, to dwell in the paths of righteousness. Lead and help InI
to forgive, that InI may be forgiven. Teach InI Love and loyalty on earth as it is in
Zion, Endow us with Thy wisemind, knowledge and Overstanding to do thy will, thy
blessings to us, that the hungry might be fed, the sick nourished, the aged protected,
the naked clothed and the infants cared for. Deliver InI from the hands of our enemy,
that InI may prove fruitful in these Last Days, when our enemy have passed and
decayed in the depths of the sea, in the depths of the earth, or in the belly of a beast.
O give us a place in Thy Kingdom forever and ever, so we hail our God JAH Selassie
I, Jehovah God, Rastafari, Almighty God, Rastafari, great and powerful God JAH,
Rastafari. Who sitteth and reigneth in the heart of man and woman, hear us and bless
us and sanctify us, and cause Thy loving Face to shine upon us thy children, that we
may be saved, SELAH.

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 10/20/2021 7:44:49 AM

Unity and peace mi breda

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/20/2021 8:16:03 AM

Different rastas read many different scriptures written by people inspired by god..

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/21/2021 12:50:08 AM

more inspiration breah, from day to day and glory to glory

Psalm 92 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/21/2021 2:54:56 AM

Only if by ISLAM you mean I Self Lord And Master and accept the Asiatic blackman as the original man and wombman of Earth and the concept of man is God/Allah over God in the sky......

Anything else is a cultural violation of non African origin.... And becomes religious. Of which InI have no interest

No Mohammed story with his Ethiopian slave. Keep that story over there for that cant free InI

Blessed

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/21/2021 11:40:55 PM

GA

According to a study in 2020, Islam has 1.9 billion adherents, making up about 24.7% of the world population.

INI need to learn relate with the Islam community in peace love and inity.

Nuff evil has been spoken both of Mohummad and Selassie as well.

https://archive.org/details/isbn_9780761479260

https://amandala.com.bz/news/respect-an-islamic-tribute-to-him-haile-selassie-my-abyssinian-rasta-brethren/

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/22/2021 1:45:09 AM

The Islam descended from Elijah Mohammed, Clarence 13X, Khalid Mohammed (etc) and adopted to free black people from white or arab supremacy in the west, is the only form of Islam i have seen have any positive effect on InI spirit and psyche

The colonial nature of Islam within Africa, is too similar to my problems with Christianity within Africa. I recommend anyone start with the Destruction of the black Civilisation as a foundational read to highlight how Arabs enforced African slavery and colonisation Before Europeans did the same; and the effects that both would have on African culture and religion thereafter

I man can never agree to cultural genocide. Telling I that 25% of the world is Muslim and 30% Christian...is of little surprise as i subscribe to the 85% - 10% - 5% theory. By the same measurement 5% of the world is said to be atheist and 5% non religious or secular. GA is a 5 percenter poor righteous teacher unafraid of the outnumbering and size of the task at hand, who believes black people can re-ascend to a consciousness that doesnt have to deal with YHWH God or Allah

Bless up Jesse

Despite all of this, i agree there is still a time to be peaceful and respectful when dealing with InI Muslim Brothers, as there are also times to seek Justice and purge with fire.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/22/2021 11:11:18 AM

GA , True words there

There is a need for both criticism and honor in every human walk of life

Man sharpen man as Iron sharpen iron

Cruical for every individual, tradition, culture, religion and country to acknowledge there short comings and also promote their contributions of universal justice, whether from within from ouside, there is a reason JAH gave us both humility and pride

Muslims have much to be proud of, such as their contributions to math and science we use today.

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.

Praise be to the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into tribes and nations, that we may know each other, not that we may despise each other. If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust in God, for the Lord is the one that heareth and knoweth all things. And the servants of God, Most Gracious are those who walk on the Earth in humility, and when we address them, we say “PEACE.”

—Based on the Koran, 49:13, 8:61

Messenger: Peace21 Sent: 10/22/2021 3:00:13 PM

Man of God doesn’t fear a man of God.

In the words of Haile Selassie we must owe allegiance to men within the human community. He had no fear of Islam, neither did Negus / Al-Najashi.

Bilal’s endurance and faith gave him great status, he was the first to call the Adhan and described to be the first to enter paradise.

Submission to the greater consciousness of God is original and innate, as truth is.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I