Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7579&start_row=1

Spirit of the Tree of the Living Word

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 9/10/2021 11:10:48 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 4:15:11 AM

where did you come with this nonsense

promoting some weird ideology

Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 9/11/2021 8:04:39 AM

Hey, I am sorry. I was trying to show you something that I found that has been hidden for a long time.

It turns out that babies kicking in the womb are actually masturbating---no one knew until recently.

When I was born, my first memory was my mother telling me not to touch it.

As I grew older, I thought, hey I must be evil, so I started doing bad things, I thought about joining a gang---because I was evil.

Once I had my own children, and I saw them playing with it, I told them to go in the bathroom or bedroom and they didn't know it was evil, because that's what people do---in private. My children have the peace of God in them.

From there, I realized that Jesus said to listen to little ones, so I did.

Then I realized that these changes came from me, a little one. I decided what was right because my children changed my heart and my own law. That unlocked the garden.

When my son was born, his name was chosen, but his brother came in yelling Marley, Marley, Marley. And so it is. I have had many problems in my state because I had a boy named Marley, but he is a blessing.

So, I love Rasta and I have always been blessed by Bob's music. It changed my heart and I love his spirit dearly.

When I realized what I learned I wanted to give back to you in your community.

I'd love to talk more. Bob was a gentle soul from my perspective and what he did with his power changed my view on what someone can do with love.

I just wanted to bless you back.

Anyone with a little 'Jesus' in them, has everything they really need, imho.

:)

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 10:22:44 AM

wow you clearly are crazy and are not proven anything you say with evidence...

so without you proving evidence i must assume you are some form of demon.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 10:24:31 AM

when children touch there private they dont do it in a sexual way..

you are very strange.

Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 9/11/2021 10:28:27 AM

I am so sorry. I did not mean to disrespect you. I was just sharing what I found. I wanted others to analyze it, and so now I have.

Be blessed.

Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 9/11/2021 10:32:14 AM

If you find something in it that is useful, please make it your own. I have sent that to a few others, but I am just trying to share with people who seem to have what I seek. I am always looking for where I am wrong, but I have no interest in telling another one what is what. Again, I believe it is a living word. I would like to see it grow.

:)

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 12:32:17 PM

you are posting something with no source? where is it you got this information from??

Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 9/11/2021 1:13:19 PM

Listening to little ones.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I