Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7569&start_row=1

Corona passport

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 8/26/2021 8:31:07 AM

This thread is not about how toxic the vaccine is VS how good it is.

Personally I did not even think that the passport was a problem as I can survive without going to other people's restaurants. I get my food from my balcony and from the grocery store.

As long as I have access to the supermarket without having the corona passport I am fine. But there are probably people right now who are losing their jobs because they don't want the vaccine. Some people might have the "get the vaccine or starve/die" situation. thousands of people in France protested against the new restrictions which mean that you need a corona passport when you take public transport, when you travel, and so on..

It's a requirement to get the shot in order for Bongo meca to finish her program and earn her living bread as we can read in the other thread. People are getting Indirectly forced. So why aren't we more rastas singing songs and protesting about it? This is awful.

So much wickedness..

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 8/26/2021 7:14:55 PM

.... that seems to be the coming global norm

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 8/27/2021 12:23:33 PM

I know Sizzla has made a song and so on

If you know more reggae songs about this situation, feel free to share

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/27/2021 3:11:09 PM

WE CAN NOT CHANGE WHAT IS MENT TO BE.
TIME WILL TELL THE FULL MEASURE

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/27/2021 10:07:50 PM

True King Jam. Very true.
As I was saying to my friend yesterday, there will always be another battle, another thing to stress over, another way babylon is trying to steal our livity. No we don't want this thing to happen but if we get engaged in the battle, we lose our peace. If we remain steadfast in our knowledge that this life exists beyond the physical, we can rest assured that we will be fine no matter what happens on this earth. So we save our seeds and we have books on surviving in the wilderness, yes we keep stocks of rice and peas and water. But if it comes to death, death is just a doorway, it is nothing to fear. So we live in peace and strength and we retain our autonomy, and we let babylon destroy themselves. Because our souls are secure eternally, but evildoers will come to their consequences.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 8/30/2021 8:38:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNQDH7V2I6U&list=OLAK5uy_lRUl-M56JHu4PCio-sjuE74-YPle266ZE&ab_channel=LiricalDMirical-Topic

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/28/2021 4:09:04 AM

I know vaccine passports are being sold.... I need a link. As well as forged test results.
Be wise people
#NoPoison

Easy bredda WiseRas

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/28/2021 6:33:11 AM

Bless up and give thanks for all the answers

Its true
There will always be a new vampire trying to suck our blood/energy

But im wondering why GARVEYS AFRICA need test results?
What's wrong with being tested? It's just some of your saliva they get on a cotton swab.

Bless up my bredrens and sistrens

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/28/2021 12:24:50 PM

Im not giving out my DNA so easily ras
No test from I

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2021 11:47:19 AM

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I