Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7556&start_row=1

True ital food

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/11/2021 10:04:54 PM

what is true ital food?some say no salt some say no meat/flesh. For me I eat fish no shrimp no shellfish no meat but will have cheese and ice cream .How about you?Ital is vital!

empress meca

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/12/2021 11:45:29 PM

Sistar as a womban the worst thing to eat is dairy products. This is so inflammatory and will cause menstrual problems, fibroids, cysts, etc. along with hormone imbalances. Plant food and non gmo plant food to be specific, this is Ital and this especially for womban is healing and promotes longevity, fertility, beauty, energy, and all good things. Plant foods for Life! Ital is Vital indeed.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/13/2021 1:05:14 AM

Experiment different foods. It can takes years though to find what you thrive on best. How much cooked, how much raw, how much fats proteins and carbs...matched up to your lifestyle- more athletic or less? Spring water is always best, stored in glass is best, if in plastic make sure bottle dont heat up in sun cus the plastic will leach more into water...

So its not just avoiding the impure but gathering to your table the most vitalizing foods you can ingest this hour.

And ital is not just what we consume in our mouths but what we put on our skin, what we breathe, and wear, its important to be in the most vitalizing natural spaces outdoors feet on earth when can, jump in the river, meditate with the breeze in the trees and bird song, crickets chirping,yes what we hear can be ital too, what comes through all the senses...the more we have this ital intake the more we can give of the same spirit and be a breathe of fresh air in these times.

Love to ya

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/13/2021 9:04:25 AM

Yes Ras Jesse good points the I make! Not just avoiding impure but loading up on high nutrient foods, very true. Give Ises

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I