Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7551&start_row=1

Chicxulub crater -

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/10/2021 8:01:52 AM

Babylon theory is that an asteroid landed in mexico and wiped out the so called entire dinosaur race.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/scientists-find-origin-of-asteroid-that-killed-the-dinosaurs-and-another-one-could-be-on-its-way/ar-AAN8UH6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Chicxulub+crater.&form=HDRSC3&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

the second link is pictures of the result of the asteroid in mexico.

how is it that one asteroid would wipe out life on the whole of earth?

what does people think about dinosaurs ? real ? not real ?
devil tricks?
no matter what they say. we know they praise the devil, and if the devil is real, which is true, then god must be also true. which is true. so we praise god no matter what. bless

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 8/11/2021 9:10:02 PM

Bless Up King Jam,

Personally, I man love to learn about theories that science has about what this earth has seen throughout its creation and the mysteries of the Iniverse. To I man these are all signs of wonderous amazement of the power of JAH’s creation. I think there is a lot to learn from science and InI should not be afraid to utilize it as a tool for overstanding. HIM Haile Selassie I advises us to use science coupled with spirituality to better InI overstanding of history, present, and future.

The bones and fossils of dinosaurs are very real and could not be devil tricks in I opinion. Signs of a time from earlier in creation. The real question is, did dinosaurs actually die off, or is it an integral part of creation for forms to alter and change as time progresses? I heard years ago about a baby T-Rex fossil was found that was covered in feathers. I don’t think life on the whole earth died, I think it changed and adapted.

I am not afraid to use science to try and learn how molecules came together to create life which led to InI living and praising JAH. For I man, it makes it more special if it took eons for InI to rise from creation and take InI rightful place in the image of the Most High, to stand as the living JAH. I am not afraid of that.

I think InI with a human perspective have a difficult time identifying how much creation changes through time. It doesn’t look like a tree changes shape because a tree always looks like a tree, but show I one tree that remains exactly the same shape through time. Creation is constantly changing. InI are blessed with human life to see a tiny sliver of time according to the life of the Iniverse, and also live an entire lifetime observing the wonders of JAH creation. I think InI get to see minutes and seconds in a way that the Iniverse sees decades and centuries. I think that is the gift of life and InI being. To I man, if InI discover that creation was creating and churning and building before InI came onto the scene, it doesn’t make it less special that InI exist.

I can see how the dust and vapor particles from an extremely large asteroid could dramatically alter the weather and functions of the planet. I don’t think it will ever be possible to extinguish all life on earth. I think that InI are bound to live in harmony on this earth for Iternity no matter what happens. Don’t let babylon fool the I into fearing things that InI will never have control of. Have faith in JAH that the Most High guides and protects InI for the benefit of LIFE. Learn everything and choose the good. Work for the benefit of InI and humankind.

HIM Haile Selassie I Say

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I