Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7522&start_row=1

Ark I

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Pro7 Sent: 4/6/2021 6:05:52 PM

wah gwaan Idren. been a long time. I hope that I am on the right forum. it is I man - prophet 7 (me online name,back then, y’know) just want to send greetings to you Idren. not back to chat about anything. Hope that you are well...p7. From Rasta nicks forum..one love me bredren...

Messenger: Pro7 Sent: 4/6/2021 6:22:24 PM

I only hope that this message is unto I bredren - Ras Nick - it has been a long, long time...

Messenger: Pro7 Sent: 4/6/2021 6:44:39 PM

Seriously-the more I read wha gwaan here. Seems like I and I must say something...

Messenger: Pro7 Sent: 4/6/2021 6:59:16 PM

The youth need some truth...not saying that I have it but, maybe, through “life experience” some knowledge....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/9/2021 10:01:36 PM

Why did ye title this post Ark I?

What is the truth that was here many years ago?

Truth stand test of time, falsehood pass away like a mirage on a desert highway

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/15/2021 6:13:08 PM

@jessep
From what I read above-seems that it has nothing to do with you. And then all this talk about truth and all that. The title was propably "Ark I" because it was adressed to Ark I?? Been reading your posts. Seems you have a "truth" issue. Just like in the "How do I read the bible" thread?
Why are u answering for Ark I?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/16/2021 8:25:23 PM

@Nqondlo
Read more posts. Truth is never an "issue", just the soulution.

(ARK I has not been active on this site in many years, still your right, I cannot answer for him, I just trying to hear more from Pro7)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/16/2021 8:37:16 PM

@Pro7

you may have better luck emailing Ark I, here is the link for that:

http://jah-rastafari.com/email.asp

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/20/2021 5:50:26 PM

So you are minister of truth? To which soulutian? Not trying to fight or diss but, just trying to get what you are trying to say?

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/20/2021 5:52:49 PM

Jah has said all already. Just would like to know your standpoint. Do not take this in a wrong way

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I