Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7519&start_row=1

By wearing masks and obeying social distancing, you gave all your rights to Babylon

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/22/2021 3:45:19 AM

Blessed love

You have no more human rights and you are now trapped in a Babylon world

By wearing masks and obeying social distancing, you gave all your human rights to babylon.

Go and open in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 13, verses 16 to 18, I and I reads

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Yes I

You gave all your rights and human freedoms to Babylon.

Irie

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 3/22/2021 5:47:12 AM

MEL/ you say the same thing again and again..
speak something new to enlighten us.

give us some wisdom.

we all know why we are wearing masks...

what els is new?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/22/2021 2:13:57 PM

hahahahaha

Messenger: ItalLiving Sent: 3/22/2021 4:44:29 PM

What is funny brother? Babylon is mask, Babylon is not following your own path by learning.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/22/2021 6:10:01 PM

Explain further

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/23/2021 7:39:39 AM

I think it's comical that so called 'MELCHEZIDEK' makes 1000 posts about the same mask.
Any problems with that?

Let me just ask you straight: 'What's wrong with that mask?'

Firstly, it is only in supermarkets and in trains etc you use it. So all of a sudden pretending it takes all the Jah-fresh air away from you is too weird.
In the country where I live, it's legal to take it off if you feel that it harms your health (your breathing) and you do not even have to prove it. You can just say you are laid off. Doctors and other people in different positions have used it for several hours every day before corona was a thing. It's true that disposable masks pollute a lot, but then it's good that I have a reusable sustainable mask. If a reusable mask makes a small difference in the pandemic - then what is the bloodclaat problem??

Many of the conspiracies that some of the I's believe in even come from Babylon. Don't you realize how this was a tool in the Trump campaigns?

If Hemphill and MELCHEZIDEK are the same person, these posts would make good sense. Hemphill's profile advertised for Trump right after George Floyd's death and when the I's blushed FYAH on his posts, MELCHEZIDEK appeared. Now, I can not judge anyone by my own theories. It could be a chance that MELCHEZIDEK is in the end another person. But now I'm just saying ...

Rastafari

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/23/2021 7:42:09 AM

And now when there is bible talk. Remember that the Bible has far from been used only to uplift ...

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/5/2021 11:14:36 AM

@Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth

You did a good job responding.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I