Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7506&start_row=1

More Fire upon the corrupt Roman Babylon

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2021 3:58:29 AM

Look, I am just tired of this corrupt government that works for Babylon.

The governments steal everones money but they don't give I and I a place to live. And they don't care about anyone. They stole your rights and freedom.

The Idren are poor Iyah. The Idren are suffering. This wicked Babylon governments are just pushing up and taking more of I and I money.

More fire upon the Vatican

The Pope of Rome is letting everyone suffer. More fire upon the Pope of Rome.

The Vatican system is ruling Africa. Many Africans are dying. The governments don't care. They are pagans. They only care for those within the government. The government does not care for the people. People have the right to this earth. The Pope of Rome thinks he owns this earth. The governments are listening to the Pope of Rome. The governments don't care about the People. The government don't care about the rights and freedoms of the people.

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Yes I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/17/2021 6:09:42 PM

I support land reform.

I don't think it is accurate to only blame the pope. I know many who operate as corrupt landlords.

The west has carved up almost the whole world with its failed concept of "land ownership", denying InI birthright.

InI should come together to work towards a society where InI get to live on land InI choose. The concept of land ownership in its current form (imposed on InI by the western mindset) is completely unjust. The land of amerikkka was stolen anyways.

Let InI build a system where InI are guaranteed enough land to make a comfortable home for InI family. Let InI have system where InI can approach a committee of community members to express grievances and work out effective communications and relations between any community members that may disagree with one another. If someone is using more land than is necessary, and someone can make a case they can steward that piece of land better, let InI gather and reason and decide as a community how that land is used.

This notion of land ownership based off dollars is bound to fail.

Let InI remove the landlord so InI can steward the land according to JAH will.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 2/18/2021 6:28:38 PM

yes each need its own land to grow food and not have to pay rent to survive a nice life/

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I