Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7467&start_row=1

We Are At War with BABYLON

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/17/2020 9:41:41 PM

The Pope of Rome has told all the governments of the world to be at war with its own people!

All in the name of paganism, sun worship.

The whole world must go into rest, and you must sacrifice your Livelihoods and Jobs and Rights and Freedoms, all to the pagan ruler Corona, a false god, idol of paganism.

Open in the Revelation, chapter 13, I and I reads,

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Yes I

Don't bow down to Satan.

Don't obey the lockdowns.

Fire burn the tyranny

Fire burn Roman paganism

More fire upon the wicked

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Fire burn the Vatican

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/17/2020 11:08:55 PM

People are worshiping Satan.

We have been honouring Satan by obeying lockdowns and wearing masks, by following the draconian measures.

They are telling the I that JAH did not save you from this pandemic, Satan did, by wearing masks.

"While Santa quarantines up in the North Pole leaving us to fend for ourselves, another man in a red suit is stepping up to help! Don't send thoughts and pray. Donate $6.66 today!"

They are saying to not pray or send your thoughts, but to donate 666.

"How many people have been saved by prayer? Zero. How many have been saved by wearing a mask? 130,000! God: 0. A little piece of cloth: 130,000."

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/sit-on-satans-lap-event-to-raise-awareness-for-covid-19-isnt-going-down-too-well-with-locals-3177347.html

They saying JAH can't save the I from this pandemic, only Satan can.

They are so wrong. Just like how the Pope of Rome wants us to be, ungodly.

I am a man of JAH.

I and I won't wear a mask or obey lockdowns or do the evil distancing.

I and I will help the needy and heal the sick. I and I will continue to open the eyes of those in the shadow of lies and darkness of a pandemic. I and I will Itinue to keep the faith of JAH Ras TafarI

Blessed I

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/18/2020 4:20:39 PM

You're drifting very far from reality, king. It's been confirmed that only people with higher risk ( other pre-existing health issues ) could succumb to the virus. Young people still are at risk of spending a month or two at hospital, even if the death's written off. While I'm not ruling out the possibility of supernatural happenings by the hand of man, and also not forgetting that its possible for any man or woman to transcend the heights of consciousness and mysticism until they can perform magical acts, it'sis very silly to be careless in the face of griveous harm and assume that God will work a miracle to keep you safe, because not everyone is a mystical kind. The first miracle must come from thyself, when you take on the necessary procedures to ensure you're risk free. The next miracle is when you realize you got to keep your neighbour safe, even if you don't love them. If you're doing anything that results in the harm of your neighbor, If they die, even if you didn't administer the killer blow, their blood will be upon your head. If people follow your advice and die, then you will be the murderer, as much as you're " trying to help and healing everyone ". That's why the sick need the doctor, and not the other way round. Miracles, are a thing of revolutionary judgement periods and are not commonplace daily occurrences, so wise up, because your doctor had his education in a university, not some secret classified underground lab in the mountains or desert Your doctor graduated from the local universities, so he's just another brainwashed slave, except that he receives a higher pay to make him think he's special, but he's no less brainwashed as the guy who counts votes during elections, or the police officer who arrests you for cannabis possession. So if you'r doctor advised you to wear a mask, it's his experience with infectious agents that cause him to say so. If your doctor tells you to take the vaccine, well, he's a brainwashed mess and still, much more human than the oppressive system, the 🐍; snake head aliens who run things in the earth. Just use your common sense to do that which is proper for survival.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I