Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=21

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/9/2021 2:30:57 PM

This isn't guesswork.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/9/2021 3:26:45 PM

The first outward sign of an alien robot (or humanoid beast) is the eyes. Red eye them got it, and it's not about the weed, you look in their eyes and the next moment you wish you hadn't. Them eyes speak nuff evil. Then look about their girth. I'm not talking about a loaded handgun strapped to their waist, but rather the abnormally extremely huge size of their belly. Most people possessed by aliens sink into degradation of the human existence and gluttony, so it's no surprise most religious leaders and presidents and politicians just stuff their faces and stuff their bellies and forget to stuff their balls.. I mean brains.. so they're obese and disgustingly unhealthy. Most of them, however, are degenerates and drug addicts (hard drugs) so it's impossible to tell if they have eating disorders because most hard drug abusers remain lean or to put it better, they have more mastery over their raging appetites than their counterparts who don't do drugs. I wonder if they have mastery over their raging sexual appetites as well.

I also wonder why most popes are obese, homosexual pussies. I mean, some people don't even look like men. They just look like ugly girls in oversize dresses.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/10/2021 1:02:19 AM

Many are called but few are chosen. Nuff a the hypocrite them fi get boom-bang! when the balance in the cosmos between good and evil is flipped.

They might rule today and confuse the whole nation and call the prophet man mad, but sure as day and night soon enough their flappy stinking mouth will be shut for good.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/10/2021 6:09:35 AM

Are your text inspired by Bible scriptures?

You say: "Vaccinations is just one of their dumb-down programs"
-Do you think all people get handicapped after taking it?

And why do you think of it like this? I know its governmental, but as I said. Donald Trump and Bill Gates is gonna get the same vaccination as a poor black man. The vaccine goes to all groups. Not just one population group like they did in Africa.

I still buy food in stores. I guess it's also governmental. But when I choose to buy an organic carrot that is state controlled, it does not mean that I die.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/10/2021 10:45:50 AM

I don't see the need to inject myself with strange stuff for a "disease" ganja herb can cure and prevent. That's kinda dumb, tho. What's the point of vaccinations, anyway?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/10/2021 11:04:38 AM

Tell them fe find another fool.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/10/2021 9:34:48 PM

These guys you're mentioning. These rich people think they own the world, that they want to do do much good for everyone, call themselves government and this and that, that they should be worshipped like God's by other men because of their so wonderful exposition towards everyone else and their mammoth bank accounts. Selfish pricks. They will call the unfortunate poor lazy, victims of injustice and a segregated system, BUT I AND I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD and HEAL it.

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms

Bill Gates? Dollar Bill Gate? Should we say that computers are the gates to instant dollar bills and riches? Complete nonsense. I owned a computer for five years and I'm still poor as a church mouse.

I also think Bill Gates looks pretty ugly, like a sick white boy. In his oversize suits on his bony frame and vampire tie and colonial shoes. I better get me a google pad or mackintosh laptop and dump this microsoft racist.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/11/2021 11:24:48 AM

A simple description of a vaccine is that you get a bit of the disease into your body so that your body can build a strong immune system.
SO you can't get the same kind of disease to a greater degree again.

You must remember that JAH has given us the mind to think for ourselves and to develop ourselves. It's always in crises that people evolve and find the answer to the problem. Like when Haile Selassie found the way to win over Italy and save his people. I'm not a fan of Gates or Trump either, but my point is that billions of people are going to get it. Rich Whites, Poor Whites, Rich Blacks, Poor Blacks, Rich Asians, Poor Asians. What is in this vaccine that should be so bad?

This is not about a specific population group threatening the system in any way.

This is about the entire world population. Why should they be interested in poisoning almost all the people in the world?

Ganja is healing yes, But it can't heal everything. What about HIV/Aids. Can I just smoke a spliff and then its gone?? What is your point?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2021 11:31:58 AM

I'm not forcing you not to take it. If you have a vaccine for aids, take it too. What I'm saying is that ALL of the diseases they vaccinate against were treated and cured by weed in the ancient days. To add on, recent studies reveal that strong ganja is extremely useful and effective for coronavirus in reversing the disease damage, and preventing infection.

So true, everyone must think individually. And I think gays should be stoned to death instead of being ardoned in rainbow colours. Same way I know vaccinations contain pig's, monkeys and rat flesh to pollute I and I holy temple and desecrate I man.

Holy I. JAH annointed I.

That the world is willing to tolerate the presence of homosexuals proves just how much they would tolerate the evils going on in society today, tolerate an "abnormal men" for religious leader and other sick things

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/11/2021 12:01:08 PM

Im not gay
And you are not gay
So none of us have ever been in a gay man's body.

Many of Dr. Umar Johnson's gay clients are people who have been exposed to trauma since they were children. And that's why they've become like that today.

Why would you ever wish death to them?
They are people like you and I. Remember that.

The funny thing is that Jamaican dancehall artists never wish death/gunshots to Trump, ALEC members and other babylonians. They just bun them with spiritual fyah. But as soon as there are gays, they must die. How strange??

Im not for LGBT. I think its really corrupt. I think its nasty how the movement trynna push LGBT lessons to children who don't even know how they came to life in the first place. But that doesn't mean that I want to stone all gay people to death.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I