Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=1

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/24/2020 9:30:29 AM

Bless and Love

I have already read a few threads about vaccines on this site, but InI feel a little insecure when it comes to the new corona vaccine.

It has now been established that a vaccine against Covid 19 can (maybe) be obtained in 2 months. My family is happy that the syringe may finally be finished soon.
But I'm a little scared to take it. A whole new syringe against a whole new disease that must be inserted into my body. InI know that vaccines have a mixed past(good and bad)

My friends say that I'm selfish if I don't take it because if everyone thought like I we would never be able to stop the epidemic and its death toll.

InI have no better places to turn to.
InI turn to you.
What are your views?

Will you take the vaccine when it arrives?

why / why not ?

InI Give Thanks

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/26/2020 9:38:42 PM

Now they going around injecting us with pigs and stuff

Messenger: Mr Jam Sent: 11/26/2020 11:19:54 PM

i read that an airline wouldn't let you onboard if you have not proof of a vaccine.
i think its natural to be suspicious, the whole world is corrupt, The Crazy "rich" are ruling the people, and we all have to do what they say
or we are the bad ones.

anybody who takes these vaccines with out question is blindman walking.
how far will they go with this?
will it be that all airlines take up the same measures,
then maybe they start to say other things like,
you cant do this with out the vaccine,
you cant go there with out the vaccine,

this world is in so much wrong, look how many disease there are today,
and natural disasters.
We are truly living in revelation time.
Jah have mercy
And Bless us.
Haile Selassie.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 11/27/2020 8:21:58 AM

I won't take it.
Look at the history of Pfizer in Africa. That drug company is corrupt and wicked. Most if not all those companies are corrupt and wicked; experimenting on Africans, tricking or even forcing them to take drugs and vaccines. That's facts you can easily find and read about.

Also, say you get vaccinated and I don't. Aren't you suppose to now be immune to the virus? So then if I come in contact with you, you will be immune, right? Because if it doesn't make you immune to the virus; then what is the point off taking the vaccine?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/30/2020 3:58:29 AM

Give Thanks Jahcub I
Give Thanks Mr Jam

InI know well the story of the Pfizer vaccines in Africa that have actually killed our children. The question here is how important it is in relation to the epidemic and how we can make it disappear. Pfizer's history in Africa is an argument enough that one can not trust the company. This is not usually possible with the pharmaceutical industry. Rasta does not become Babylon, but Rasta can use Babylon.

InI give thanks for your wise answers

Jahcub I. Mi have a question for the last thing you write: "Aren't you suppose to now be immune to the virus? So then if I come in contact with you, you will be immune, right? Because if it doesn't make you immune to the virus; then what is the point off taking the vaccine?"

- Well the reason for the whole vaccine is that you have to become immune? I'm not sure what the I mean. Mi nuh quite overstand.

Give Thanks

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 11/30/2020 3:17:26 PM

I was saying "you" for the person who took the vaccine. So now if that vaccinated person is immune to the virus (as in their immune system is now resistant to being infected by the virus); then they should not worry about others not taking the vaccine.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/1/2020 3:39:28 PM

Dont need a vaccine. Need Ital remidies. Bless.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/2/2020 2:08:05 AM

Yah mon. see mi yah with me bag a ganja. Mi nah talk bout no bloody pigs inna vein. A jus' smoke and more smoke.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/2/2020 2:27:21 AM

Burn di hog

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 12/2/2020 6:52:01 AM

Give Thanks Jahcub I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I