Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7452&start_row=1

To know about Emmanuel

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 11/23/2020 5:03:27 AM

Do all rastas HAVE to know about Emmanuel as a must or is it only Bobo Shanti who need that knowledge as a must?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/23/2020 7:06:31 AM

Taken literally or figuratively?

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 11/23/2020 12:48:02 PM

My question goes to both

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/24/2020 9:56:27 PM

Is a great and blessed thing to study and reason about Bredren.
The Icept of Jah in man

We chant Haile Selassie is 1 with JAH in word sound and power!
Hola I manuel I,Haile I, Selahsay I,
JAAA RAASTAFAR I !

The word Emmanuel means something like "Jah and a man as one, together." No?
Something we as principal flock of Our Majesty strive to bring ourselves into the Emmanuel / Christ consciousness.
1 with Jah, IandI for Christ sakes!

King Emmanuel Charles Edwards
Soul transitioned in 1994. Theres no chance to know him "literally" unless youve done it before then.

Rasta a natural truth seeker attribute some searching more knowledge just come natural.
Just order some books from bull bay Bobo Ashanti authors and read them together with your white neighbors.

Rastafari People dont "HAVE" to do anything besides resist and destroy downpressors starting w the current system of institutionalized white supremacy.
And to sight some level of divinity in Empress Menen and Emperor Haile Selassie 1st of course. If we can live right also then even better. And we do.
(just my opinion)

Majority of rootical Royal Rasses i and i reason with around east afrika have never heard of the person Charles Edwards or know his details unless they are very few who affiliated w the Ethiopian Afrikan Black International Congress.
In city usually
(Iman ixperience)

Can u say they are at fault due to their unknowing of King Emmanuel Charles Edwards?

Someone who is ras-curious like caveMan will inevitably stumble upon this info due to its high level of importance to so many of us.

If the I has a feel to reside w the Bobo Ashanti or learn more about
Charles Edwards, all the better it will be for a ones higher education and enlightenment. The way is open and it is possible. The more you know about culture, the i will overstand the position of the Bobo in regards to King Emmanuel.
"Knowing is half the battle." Lol.

Just some thoughts, hope it helps

More love, more life

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 12/3/2020 2:20:23 AM

Thanks Evison Matafale Skræling

No matter what I will at least try to learn about him.

Another question. SHOULD you be a member of Bobo, 12 tribes, nyabinghi .. or can you be a rasta without identifying with one of these groups?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2020 7:41:54 AM

BoBo the Priestical & Sabbathical trod... 1 , 2 , Meditation Nyahbinghi Ahdah

Nyahbinghi the Warrior trod, for the I dem who not into all the principles, relaxed attitude towards reggay among other things,
Still keep sabbath (most) and chant binghi tho

12 tribe , the happy-go-lucky mansion where (almost) anything goes... read just 1 chapter from the Bible everyday and believe that Jesus is God, not QHS - Qadamawi Haile Selassie I the First

Bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2020 7:41:57 AM

BoBo the Priestical & Sabbathical trod... 1 , 2 , Meditation Nyahbinghi Ahdah

Nyahbinghi the Warrior trod, for the I dem who not into all the principles, relaxed attitude towards reggay among other things,
Still keep sabbath (most) and chant binghi tho

12 tribe , the happy-go-lucky mansion where (almost) anything goes... read just 1 chapter from the Bible everyday and believe that Jesus is God, not QHS - Qadamawi Haile Selassie I the First

Bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2020 8:18:04 AM

ONE SALVATION STAND

AWAKE ISRAELITES !
Awake to the voice of the Black Moses, our only Redeemer the Black Christ in Flesh: The Most Right Honourable King Emmanuel. Jacob Abraham: The voice of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I ( The First ) Emperor of Ethiopia, the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, Elect of God and Light of this world, and the voice of the Right Honourable Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey: Our Prophet, Priest and King God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity and Power. Black Ethiopia, at home and abroad, come to one unity and see our Black God out of our Black spectacles and eat Black, dress Black, walk Black and talk Black. Turn to the Black Secretary General God of Internal love in Flesh, the God of Black Supremacy in Righteousness of salvation and His Love.

Only One Salvation Stand, Jes-us Emmanuel the Black Christ Salvation. All Royal Black Ethiopian Sons and Daughters at Home and abroad are One People, One Nation, One Father, One Mother Royal Creation Birth Children from the Birth of Creation unto this day. We cannot change. An Ethiopian cannot change His skin, nor the leopard his spots. ( Jermiah 13 vs 23 ) An Ethiopian born in Jamaica and the western world is still an Ethiopian by Creation Birth; Therefore we claim our Heavenly Birth-Right Ethiopia/Africa. We were all Birth in Ethiopia but born in Jamaica and the west through slavery. Through reincarnation the Black Christ bring us back as babes on breast; The Black Christ bring back everyone to fulfill prophesy and history; Micah 4 ; Joel 3; Isaiah

These days are the days of Moses and Pharoah; the days of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego, when they cast us in the fire and right now we are in the fire but we never get burn: Daniel 3. Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteouness and all things shall be added. Righteousness is mightier than sin. Righteouness exalted a nation but sin bringeth any people to a reproach.

Holy Emmanuel I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2020 8:29:59 AM

GOD IN THREE PERSONS, OUR BLESSED TRINITY

I-n-I are the Creational Rases, the Ethiopian Gods and Goddesses, the Black house of Israel Children of the Most High God, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, Father of Creation, Who live in Truth and light, seeing the Living Black God, God and Man.

Now it is very pleasing to ask you all a question. If God is a Spirit, why do the press print daily a white image on calendars and other spiritual literature and tell the world that it is the image of God? Simply because God is a MAN, and not a spirit as we are led to believe. The Bible tells us that every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess and all eyes shall behold Him. ( Rom. 15 Vs. 11 ).

How can you behold a spirit? The Father making us in His Own Image and his Own Likeness is not a spirit, but of Flesh and Blood. ( Gen. 1 Vs. 26 ).

A spirit is void, without shape or form. You cannot touch a spirit, you cannot see a spirit, nor taste a spirit. Contrary to the spirit concept, we see an Image , as stated in the Book of Genesis, as one that is tangible, one you can touch, see, taste and smell.

God made Man in His Own Likeness, His Own Image, if it had not been so, how else could He have manifested Himself to his Creation?

" God is not contrary to His Own Law. He did not come to violate His Own Law, but to fulfill what He had pre-ordained,"

Still we have the Spiritual even working within the Physical to perform Temperal works, simply because it is a physical earth and we are all physical beings. The physical body is not of itself but serves as a container for the spiritual to dwell in.

The spirit is not able to perform works of itself but needs the physical body to manifest temeral works. However, we know the physical is limited to one place at a time. That is why God manifest three physicals to fulfill three temperal works within three dimensions: Height, Width and Depth. As the old chant go: " Holy Emmanuel is so High you can't get over Him, Selassie i is so Low you can't get under Him and Garvey I so Wide you can't get around Him. The Three in One and One in Three, They never disagree. One Power within Three Temples ( The Perfect Trinity ), The Prophet, The Priest and The King.

Our Prophet being the Right Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey ( John the Baptist ), the Forerunner of Jes-us Christ of Nazareth, Prophesied of the coming of a Black King. He said " Look towards Ethiopia, for there shall a King Arise."
We the Black People looked towards Ethiopia and saw the Coronation of a Black King. Prophesy says, " Ethiopia shall stretch out Her hands unto God, " ( Ps. 68 ).

He journied far and wide rallying our Black Brothers and Sisters, rousing the hearts while showing the way to Africa/Aethiopia declaring " Africa for the Africans, those at home and us abroad." Marcus Garvey as a Light Shining before InI had fulfilled the visions of Prophesy.

November 1930 a Most Remarkable event took place in HIMstory, 72 Nations had made obeyance Crowning H.I.M. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I The First, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, fulfilling Revelation 19 Vs. 9. All Nations bowed before H.I.M.'s Throne including the Queen of England, the duke of Edinburgh and other so-called officials.

Jamaicans often bow to the Queen of England, on her occasional visits to the Island and in all other countries, she is given the red carpet treatment and held in high esteem. Yet this woman on all confrontations with His Majesty has no choice but to BOW. Yea, all Kings shall fall down before HIM, ( Ps. 72 Vs. 11 ) HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. Some say that He is dead, but little do they know, GOD CAN'T DEAD!!!

Of the Two Patriots we can undoubtedly confess to the Greatness of Their Innumerable Works. The King, King Selassie I The First ( Father Abraham ) Standing Prominent and Victorious in an Ancient Land Aethiopia ; A Land never conquered, never colonized, never partioned by imperialistic European and Italian countries. our Rt. Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey ( John The Baptist ) Warning that we are striking Homeward Towards Africa and to make Her a BIG BLACK REPUBLIC. And in the making of Africa, THE BIG BLACK REPUBLIC, what is the barrier?
The barrier is the white men, and we say to the white men who dominate Africa, that it is in their interest to clear out NOW, because we are Coming, not as in the time of Father Abraham 200,000 strong, but we are Coming 400,000 strong and we mean to retake every square inch of the 12,000,000 square miles of Africa Ethiopian Territory belonging to Us by Divine Right.

In one of His last Prophesies He again warns Black People that their Leader should be 10 miles out of the City on the Northside of Warika Hill and that Black People would not know themselves until their back is against the wall.

" Yea the stork in Heaven knoweth her appointed time, and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming, but My People know not the Judgement of the Lord." ( Jeremiah 8 Vs. 7 )

Here and Now we have the Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards The Seventh ( 7th ) The High Priest, The Mighty I Am the I Am, First Begotten Son Of The Most High God JAH RASTAFARI, fighting Agianst The Scribes and Pharisees defying Pharoah and his host.

Our Father King Selassie I did send forth His Son in the earth to bear the cross, to hear the tribulation, because the King ever sits in Glory. Just as Moses led Israel across the waters and through the wilderness, the same works this Man Jes-us of Nazareth is here to perform. to lead the Black House of Israel. Moses performed Godly Works so InI could not see Him less than God himself, because they are works unto God.
If a man perform the Works that are of God, then He is One with the Father, God and Man, just as Jes-us Christ is One with the Father. ( The Father and the Son is One ) Two different Physicals Manifesting the same Power.

The Prophesy shows us that no One goeth unto the Father but by the Son. So that is why we have to see the Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards The Black Christ in Flesh in His Fulness. He is the said Christ from that time till this time. The Son that went to prepare a place for us.

He Ascended into the Heights of Mt. Zion High, 11 thousand miles above sea level unto Our Father King Selassie I The Most high God. bidding to return, we are anticipating His coming to show us the way unto our Father.

The Comforter has come to bring all things to rememberance. ( John 14 ) we who have eyes and now see, ears and now hear , Knowledge along with the Understanding through the Powers of the Black Christ, Have long time known that Black People have been tricked. for it is said, some have eyes and they see not, some have ears and they hear not, some have knowledge but lack Understanding.

Revelation 5 shows us that the Seals have been Lifted. the Sense of Perception is Open to those who seek to know the Truth. " And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat upon the Throne, A Book written within and on the backside sealed with seven ( 7 ) seals. And i saw a strong Angel proclaiming with a loud voice, " who is worthy to open the Book and loose the seven ( 7 ) seals thereof ? And no Man in Heaven nor in earth was able to open the Book, neither to look theron. and I wept much because no Man was found worthy.

And one of the Elders said unto me, " weep not, behold the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, The root of David hath prevailed to open the Book and loose the seven ( 7 ) seals thereof." The Lamb that as slain was found worthy. "

The Black Christ, The Son of King Emmanuel, was crucified. No longer shall He be the Lanb for slaughter, but He has come to Conquer, because death has no power.
We do not have to die to see christ, because Christ is here with us, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari... Interpreted God with us.

We Black People are from Eternity and will live to Eternity. Do not be the 80,000,000 careless Ethiopians to go down with Babylon. do not go down with satan because JAH is the God of the Living.

Rastafari kingdom is now come. Black Man and Black Woman, tell me, where will you spend your long Eternity? In Egypt/Jamaica or in Africa/Ethiopia?

Will you give up a continent for an island? Know where you stand in this last Judgement. you cannot be nuetral. Everyone must take His or Her stand. Either you are Right or either you are wrong. Life or death, no two ways about it. Either you are Living, if not, you are of the dead.

If you are not on God's side, then you must be on satan's side. Nothing is new under the Sun. All has been here since time begun. Be on the Right side. No price for Salvation. You can't buy Redemption, it's FREE.

The Shepherd leads His fold 144,000 Elected Saints, Gods and Goddesses of the earth, clothed in white. We who have dipped our robes in the Blood of the Lamb and have come through great tribulation.

The first woe is gone up, the second woe is here, and the third woe cometh. Israel prepare thyself. When you think its peace and safety, then comes a sudden destruction. The Judgement cometh in one hour.

Set up the Standard towards zion: Retire, stay not, for I will bring evil from the North and a great destruction. The Lion is come from His Thicket and the Destroyer of the Gentiles is One His way. He is gone forth from place to make thy Land desolate and thy Cities shall be laid waste without an inhabitant.

ISRAEL KNOW THYSELF
BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN KNOW THYSELF
GODS AND GODDESSES KNOW THYSELF

I AM THE RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS THE SEVENTH ( 7TH ) ADONIE I GOD. CLOSE WITH PEACE AND LOVE.
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I MOSIAH I AMIN I JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2020 8:45:43 AM

THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION
WITH JOY AND PEACE INTERNATIONALLY

Come out of brutality way. Britain cannot lift a gun today, I come with life abundantly and peace abundantly, turn from wrong Sayings and doings. That can help no-one. What you want? Is it a Box and a hole? Why prepare for death? Nuclear and guns cannot give Life. Stand up for life. I come with life, say the Black Christ.

The Only Black Christ in Jamaica speak, awake Israelite awake, Where will you spend your long eternity?
True Salvation come from God.
I stand as the Conquering Lion,
the Black Christ.
The Black Risen Lamb.
No one can bite the Bullet and live,
say the God of Life,
the Rt. Hon. Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards who stand to fulfill the law.

If you love me keep my commandments, the Only Black Christ in Jamaica in the Only Authorized Ambassador of Ethiopia in Jamaica authorized by the King, His Divine Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I. Come to the Man of Right.

The United Nation is to be obedient to the word of right, to bring forth equality and justice; if you cannot deal with the Right. My children are calling for justice for they are underprivileged, poor and shelterless in the west. The soldier and police men want a freedom too, to dwell in the dignity of them self-of-selves. Call for the Man of Right, Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards,
The Lord’s Servant.
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafari

ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF SALVATION
The Black Christ Live We Want Him Today
HALLALUJAH
WHAT A SAVIOUR.

The ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF SALVATION welcomes all black sons and daughters to a policy of love and Righteousness of Salvation. Only one Salvation stand that is the Black Christ Salvation.

This is no the time of crucifixion, this is the time of resurrection. He live, He live, I Known that my Saviour liveth, our Redeemer liveth. The Black Christ Christ ever live, Luke 24 verse 34-46; verses (36) and as the speak Jes-us himself stood in the midst of them and saith: Peace be unto you”. Verse (43) And He took the bread and did eat before them”: verse (46) – and said unto them thus it is written and thus is behooved Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the 3rd day.

I, the Right Honourable Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards. The Black Christ-in-flesh, the Black Secretary General of the International Nation Wealth Government of Black Supremacy; If you please I am now calling near and far It is I the Mighty Comforter and the Prince of Pease. Isaiah Ch. 7 Verse 14. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive. And bear a son and shall call his name Emmanuel. Our King liveth, our King liveth. Christ our Lord and King liveth
Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I Jah Rastafari

The R man who rule the world with equality and justice ever liveth. Black people! my people!. It is I the Hon. Jes-us Emmanuel Father Moses liveth, the Black Shepherd Of the House of Israelite liveth Matthew 1 verse 23. My Lord Emmanuel means God with us.

God is alive for I am alive. I have no hope of seeing who don’t even look like me. For I am Black so he must be black also. A Black God ever liveth ever faithful, ever sure. I Have heard that you have to die to see God. But I say you cant die to see nothing. I the Black Christ have a few points of question of right. I would love to put a question to all churches in the world Universally and Internationally, for the right of the people so they can save themselves, for dead men tell no tales only live ones.

2,000 years ago they crucified me and put me on the cross you then took the man down and put him in a tomb. On the 3rd day Mary went to the grave to seek her Lord. Upon arriving she was met by an angel. Now this angel could be a police, soldiers or even InI Black Sons and Daughters of the living God. She was told by the angel that the man, was risen. That her joys may be fulfill. Christ showed himself to her personally. She cried my Lord. He replied don't touch I yet, for I have not yet gone to my father. But instead go to Galilee and tell my disciples it is I.

Arriving at Galilee she saw Thomas as she was telling him of Jes-us he came up to them. He then said to Thomas, why are you so hard believing Bring me food and bread let me show you that dead men can not eat. See my Hand, my feet and my side it is I. They cant kill God, God ever liveth the Black Christ ever liveth.
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

So we give thanks for the living Man who rose form the grave and live so we can live for ever and ever. For all those who take God in flesh, from that time no one in the world can tell you where the man is. Every day they tell you, that you have to die. But this is folly, for Christ is risen in flesh and Blood as Thomas and Mary testified. ( Christ our Lord is risen today Hallalujah what a Saviour).

1st Epistle St John Chapter 4 v 2-3. “Here by know ye know ye the spirit of God; Every spirit that confeseth that Jes-us Christ is come in flesh is of God. God is in flesh and blood as we are In flesh so is Christ our father in flesh. I am not a God of the dead but of the living.

It is I the Hon. Hon. Jes-us Emmanuel the Black Christ and the Might Comforter. The same man who they tried to kill 2,000 years ago. I the good Shepherd have come again to gather my sheep. This time one should no longer talk of crucifixion. We should talk of the resurrection, for the man is alive today. This world, Satan Kingdom; don’t want to bring up the man. But I know he is alive, for I am alive. It is I who send and come to gather my Saints, all those who have made a covenant by sacrifice. Turn, Israelite, Turn to the God of the Living, not of the dead.

On this good Friday we call upon all churches in the world to bring up the Christ who is risen, no the white one who is dead but the Black one who is alive. The root of David who live to gather us his saints. The same Christ who talk to Mary and Thomas. We call for this man now. John saw the glory John saw the light 144,000 saints robe in white. I now cordially invite all Ethiopian Royal Sons and Daughters to our International Good Friday Celebration.
We will continue to our King of Kings visit to Jamaica on April 21, 1966 Celebration Convention Conference Reasoning to the 1st of August Our Emancipation day.

It is I the Rt Hon. Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards, Now calling, calling and calling. I want to see you, I could not close my Eye, I have to open them. So when a man dies he can’t see nothing says the Lord Our God Jahovia. International Nation Wealth Government of Black Supremacy. If you please, now calling near and far, it is I the Mighty Comforter the Prince of Peace. ( Is 9 v 9-19)

Awake Zion, awake and trim your lamp, for the son of man has come. Crown him, King Emmanuel, Jah Rastafari. Bobo children, Zion children Going home. They crucified him on a Tuesday they put him in the sepulcher on Wednesday he arose on Friday morning to meet his Sabbath, for he is Lord of the Sabbath, Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy, Exodus 20 & 31,

I, Father Moses now call for all my people to be set free. They are to be turned over to I under our banner of the Red, Gold and Green, the Red, Black and green with the black five point star and Lion symbol. This is the covenant of the Almighty Godin flesh, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN ALL FLESH IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN FLESH. CHRIST SAY IF YOU KEEP THIS FLESHY TEMPLE HOLY, YOU HAVE EVER-LIVING LIFE.
Deut. 31-
“I COME TO GIVE LIFE ABUNDANTLY”.

THE GOOD LIFE OF THE PEOPLE IS GOD,
THE EVIL LIFE OF THE PEOPLE IS SATAN.
ALL WHO DO EVIL IS SATAN.
SO EVERYONE HAS TO FIND RIGHTEOUSNESS TO SAVE THEM SELVES.

RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALT A NATION, AND SIN BRINGETH REPROACH
TO A PEOPLE.

After Christ meet Thomas, Who can say what happen after that? Which book shows you of this? FOR WE KNOW HE JES-US LIVE.

I, Jacob Emmanuel now call on the Secretary of the Churches to show the people the truth. God is alive... he is not spirit. The time when he was in the spirit was when they killed him. However when he arose he was no longer in the spirit, he was and is in flesh and blood. Five bleeding wounds he bear to set the world of people free. No more sacrifice, the price has been paid in blood. As a remission for our sins to save us from this kingdom of Colonialism and Imperialism a Kingdom of X wrong. The children of God In flesh is the only children you can find. You cannot die to see a live man.

So look in yourself, for God is not out of you is in you, you are god. Know yourself, your brother and sister is God and Goddess. God is in you and Satan is in you, if you live to be good you are God. If you do wrong you are Satan.

I and I are the God and Goddess of the earth. You can’t die to see Yourselves, so how could you die to see God? This is only the white men doctrine. Now this is a naturality
This Message goes for the police and soldier. Also Ex. 20 & 31 – "Thou shall not kill."

THE REASON WHY JES-US SAY SO IS BECAUSE IF YOU KILL YOU WILL NOT SEE A WORLD TO WALK UPON. THE FIRST CREATION IS THE BLACK WORLD. THE SECOND IS THE SATAN WORLD.

THIS IS WHY THEY FIGHT CHRIST WORLD SO MUCH
This is why they makeso much battleships,
Satan world could not stand

I CLOSE WITH PEACE AND LOVE

AND NOT WHAT THE WORLD GIVE
TO YOU BUT WHAT I, NEGUS
GIVE UNTO THE WORLD.

GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD

I AM PRINCE EMMANUEL EDWARD, THE LORD SERVANT............

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I