Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7438&start_row=11

The United Nations is Promoted by HIM Haile Selassie I to Create World Peace

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/8/2020 6:06:47 AM

It is one thing to face reality, and another to live in illusions and fantasy. Movies are fantasy and imagination, and even while I would sit once in a while to enjoy a good movie, I don't understand how fantasies could affect the real world. Here we're talking about the exact state of the Earth and the governments that rule, and here you come talking about horror movies and TV shows. What kind of bullshit is this?

Iman live in a third world country and I witness atrocities commuted by heads of government every other day against their sleep-walking citizens. Coming on this forum to advertise movies and horror stunts is the last thing I would do. Now, I just poured a whole lot of fire on the government systems. I can't overstand how later in life when I get older, how I would start working for the government and be a politician.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 11/8/2020 6:15:16 AM

One should only speak of that which is real.
How am I to know what is real?
So why should I speak?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/8/2020 6:20:16 AM

That's why God created man with eyes to see, ears to hear and a discerning mind, so when you have your gift of consciousness, you can educate yourself on what is wrong and what is right, and you can discern between fake news and truthful reports.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 11/8/2020 6:33:40 AM

I'm sorry if I have offended you by saying rasta should avoid horror movies and crime dramas.

What I meant was damaging ones livity by continually focusing on the problems of other people in other lands.

Is something else the problem?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/8/2020 6:34:21 AM

Nope.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/8/2020 6:49:56 AM

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 11/8/2020 6:52:25 AM

I was born near a war zone as my father worked for the United Nations and we lived in Pakistan and Bangladesh.
He would watch the news on TV and then get drunk and abuse my mother and I. Nowadays, I meet many people who work in obscure UN roles.

Always withholding the truth from the little people that dont matter.

Spy vs spy. I could ever do that work either.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/19/2020 12:18:58 AM

The United Nations is an evil organisation!

These evil wicked fools killed the Emperor Haile Selassie I

The United Nations is against Ras TafarI

The United Nations failed I and I

Blessed I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/29/2022 9:44:25 PM

-In the modern world into which Ethiopia has emerged in this century, the distances between nations and peoples can no longer be measured in units of space. Many kilometers separate Poland and Ethiopia but with modern transport available we and all nations are virtually neighbors. Yet we must also be neighbors in a far deeper and more significant sense. The interdependence of the peoples of the world is already an established fact and the sphere of mutual interest expands daily. Economically, co­operation serves us all well, but economic co­operation, while of crucial significance, is not in itself an end. There must also exist a body of shared principles of morality and justice which governs not only economics but human relations as well. Many of these principles have already been established and are enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations Organization and the International Declaration of Human Rights.-
HIM Haile Selassie I, December 2nd, 1965 Pages 136-137 Selected Speeches of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

I man would still be interested to hear from I neighbors "practical suggestions concerning any organization which could replace it more efficiently" as HIM states in the original quote I posted

HIM Haile Selassie I Bless

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 12:45:06 AM

The AU was started by H.I.M. and views human rights differently to how the UN views it. Anyways, just to let the I know, the UN is built on the ground that is owned by a big global capitalist banker or slave master. That is why I man would not so easily trust that organisation. The League of Nations failed.

It also failed against the Second Italo-Ethiopian War, despite trying to talk to Benito Mussolini, but he used the time to send an army to Africa. The League had a plan for Mussolini to just take a part of Ethiopia, but he ignored the League and invaded Ethiopia.

Just some knowledge of how the League of Nations failed Ethiopians.

But what I man is here to say is that the UN headquarters building is built on a ground that is owned by a very wealthy rich capitalist that is acting the same like the slave masters did. Also the pope of Rome is also involved there. Blessed

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I