Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7432&start_row=1

Global warming and climate change is not true

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 7:41:36 AM

Blessed Kings and Queens. Brothers and Sisters

Blessed I

Yes I

Seen

Global warming and climate change is not real InI. This is another attempt of Satan killing us. The power of the devil is real. Seen, the wicked man in Rome planned to kill all of us. Seen? The evil one says that because of climate change, the humans have to be killed. Euthanasia is the only way to save the earth from climate change.

Food plants are causing 20% of the green house gases. Looks like we are going to have to stop growing food?

Seen?

It's a lie.

Climate change and global warming is a lie

This is set out to depopulate the planet. See Iyah, dem wicked fools are set out to kill us.

The rich 1% only wants to live.

90% of humans must die.

Do we stop this threat to the human race,
Or do we save the false beliefs and lies of this earth?

They tell us we can't breathe, so we have to put a mask on.

A mask is put on so that we don't pollute the earth.

Do you know how much the carbon level is inside of a mask?

They give us poisoned food and say it is for the better of us. They get "scientists" to convince us that their false beliefs are the way forward.

Really?

InI

They are liars!

Deceivers, set out to destroy the human race.

Blessed InI

I came with all honesty and respect for the human race and will continue to expose the wicked in the evil paths that they trod.

They are also planning to block the sunlight from entering the earth.

Do you know what it is like without sunlight?

The Babylon lies and says climate change is real.

So now we have to block out the sun because of a lie?

Fire burn the wicked!

Climate change is not true.

The Bible is true and anyone against the Bible is a liar.

"H.I.M.: I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."

Matthew 24 verse 24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

See these wicked satanic rich fools will destroy the earth by making us think that they are actually saving it.

It is a trick. They say there is such a thing as climate change. Then they force you to believe in that false belief. Then they make as if they are going to save the earth. Then they destroy the earth more by blocking out sunlight because they say sunlight is bad for you. Then they give you poison in the food and say it is the new future of food. They give poison in the injections and say they are healing you.

Babylon is wicked and will always lie and deceive the world.

Positive

JAH Blessed

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 7:52:09 AM

Blessed I

Climate change is not real. They want to destroy JAH creation by blocking out the sun, because they think the sun is heating the earth.

The science presented in the world by these deceivers does not prove global warming or climate change. The scientists that many listened to are liars.

The earth is doing fine, relax.

This "climate change" is falsehood. More to let babylon control how much we live.

If the earth is overpopulated then in the name of "Climate change" they will euthanize most of the humans for polluting the earth. The carbon levels from our breath are polluting the earth.

"Climate change" is another lie made up by the rich so that they can kill 90% of the human race.

If you are a firm believer in "Climate change" then I wish you luck because then you would have to euthanize yourself to save the planet in the belief of "Climate change".

The gods of "Climate change" wants 90% of the human population dead. So put on your mask and suffocate in peace.

The "global warming" gods want you dead, because human beings pollute the earth by exhaling and releasing methane.

Also the "Climate change" gods wants no one to plant food, as food plants put out more than 20% global emissions.

Climate change is a lie.

It was made up by evilness.

It is evil and not true.

Global warming is not true

These wicked pagans sacrifice human beings to their false gods and idols. They will kill all the people because they believe in climate change and will say we need to sacrifice ourselves to the planet.

So go ahead, you will do the planet a favour, and sacrifice yourself to baal. Euthanize yourself to save the planet.

Follow the ways of evilness and save the planet. Kill 90% of the human beings. Euthanasize yourself to save the planet from "Climate change".

Global warming is a lie. The fake news controls the weather channels. The weather is fake too. It's all satanists that are set out to deceive the world. There is no global warming or climate change. It is another made up lie.

The human race needs expansion. We need more jobs! More gas and fuel needs to be burned! I and I am a man of fuel Iyah.

More people can have jobs and can see to their families.

The human race needs fuel. The human race needs the jobs that come with it.

The rich wicked satanists don't want humans to live. They will cut off all forms of employment and let the human race suffer.

This rich satanists are evil and will lie and deceive the human race. Don't be captivated by their false teachings of global warming. Global warming is a lie.

Climate change is not real. They just want you to sacrifice for to save the planet. They want your soul to be sold to Satan.

The "global warming" gods are the only ones that will benefit if one praises them for their false beliefs.

Don't fall for "climate change".

"Global warming" is not real.

The earth is fine. Don't give in to the powers of man. These satanists can only force their false beliefs upon you. They can't prove anything themselves.

These rich billionaires wants us to believe that there is such a thing called "Climate change" and "global warming".

"Global warming" is not true.

"Climate change" is a lie.

The pope is a liar.

Fire burn the Vatican

More fire

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 8:11:36 AM

Many fools that are listening to fake news and wants to help save "mother gaia", feel free to get euthanized and save the earth.

To the faithful ones who seek truth, don't sacrifice to "mother gaia". This is just another pagan ritual that they want us all to follow.

"mother gaia" is a dead pagan idol of Rome.

JAH is the true God that lighteth every I in this world.

Blessed I

Yes I

Bill Gates plans on blocking the sunlight from the earth.

This will speed up the global warming process.

All you fools that thought it was real will be so upset when you see the sun really disappear.

Don't listen to the scientists following orders from philanthropists.

They are evil.

More fire

We saw the rich philanthropists got to say what they want and how they want their way. We can see the philanthropists using money to buy the World Health Organisation. We also saw tyrants doing what they want.

In Matthew, chapter seven, verse fifteen:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

In the second book of Peter, chapter two, verses one to three, I and I reads;

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

False teachers are bad and dangerous

Many years ago there were false prophets (people who did not speak JAH true word) among JAH people. In the same way there will also be false teachers among you. They will teach wrong ideas that will destroy people. But they will say that those wrong ideas are true. Those false teachers will even refuse the Creator, who created them. And so they will cause JAH to destroy them.

Many people will believe and copy the false teachers. Those people will do wrong things, like the false teachers. And as a result, other people will say bad things about the true way that JAH wants us to live.

The false teachers only wants your money. They will tell you things that are not true. They will tell to you those false things so that you will give money to them. A long time ago JAH decided that he must punish them. And he is ready to do that. He will destroy them.

Fire burn the wicked

Fire burn the Pope

Fire burn the Vatican

Fire burn the false teachers

More fire

JAH Blessed

Irie

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2020 8:27:59 AM

Stop! Don't destroy my mother earth
You write as if she nah have worth
Stop! Your arguments are toxic like babylon pollution
You don't listen to science. You use your own fantasy confusion

This thread fe get FYAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tDWWqOZsk

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 8:31:40 AM

Blessed my brothers and sisters

These climate change junkies are fools.

Worshipping nature and making love to trees. These climate change fools are planning to kill everyone.

These fools are doing the works of the Pope!

More fire upon the believers of climate change and global warming

Fire will burn their kindled souls!

Fire burn the wicked

Fire burn the Pope

More fire upon the Vatican

JAH

Ras TafarI

Blessed I

More Fire.

Seek the TRUTH and RIGHT

Global warming and climate change is not true.

It is another lie made up by the Pope.

The global warming and climate change is not a conspiracy. It is a real lie made up by babylon to trick the poor knowledgeable people into thinking that such a threat exists.

Fire burn the wicked

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Blessed I

Please don't use the science lies that everyone knows not to be true. We all know science is a lie and goes against real life.

Who ever believes the false teachings of the scientists today are part of this foolish wicked babylon system.

I and I should reason according to the Bible.

JAH

Ras TafarI is a living man.

Living man need fire to survive.

I and I burn down babylon.

Burn the Pope

Fire burn the wicked

Irie

The true light of this world is the Word of God.

I and I don't need to worship nature and make love to trees to a way of life. I and I must glory in the Bible. The Bible say that the Pope will make up such lies to stir up revolutions. This is to make I and I life a living hell. Seen. The Pope is a wicked man and will make up lies to seperate JAH people.

Climate change and global warming is a lie.

Don't be a human slave to the wicked babylon system telling us we have to adapt to climate change measures.

These measures are a means of destroying the human population.

I and I will continue to expose the wicked in their own mischief.

The Emperor says;

"Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Go and open in the book of Matthew, chapter 24, verse 4;

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Yes I

Climate change and global warming is another deception set out to destroy JAH people.

Blessed I and I

Yes I

JAH BLESSED

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 8:34:06 AM

The earth can't get destroyed by man. It is already dead and God will destroy it further. To think man has it in his power to destroy something JAH has made is also deceiving. JAH maketh the grass to grow. Bill Gates and evil man wants to kill everyone because we are a risk to the earth.

Don't be a fool to the climate change deception.

Blessed I

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2020 8:37:03 AM

STOP!!!!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 8:48:56 AM

Here, they want to sacrifice children to the earth.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/netherlands-gets-ready-for-child-euthanasia/

And here they say that our food plants gives off greenhouse gas emissions.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/world/news/2020-09/sustainable-environment-rice-label-srp-unep.html

Here they show studies of human life polluting their roman idol "mother gaia"

https://today.oregonstate.edu/archives/2009/jul/family-planning-major-environmental-emphasis

Here Bill Gates plans to block out the sunlight by spraying millions of tons of chemicals to mimic the effects of a giant volcanic eruption.

This will block out the blue sky and according to the global warming theory, increase the temperature. See why they are lying?

This will also bring in mass famine, mass flooding and droughts.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/09/07/bill-gates-funded-solar-geoengineering-could-help-stop-global-warming.html

Blessed I

Irie

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2020 10:47:16 AM

Mel: The evil one says that because of climate change, the humans have to be killed. Euthanasia is the only way to save the earth from climate change.

This agent of white supremacy has the audacity to claim... while telling us to stop wearing masks so that we can die from covid-19 (and it is a painful experience according to some who have had it bad), that climate science is about euthanasia.

Like... who are you talking to? Do you honestly think we are stupid? Do you think that people who have been interested in climate science just started yesterday? Or were just born yesterday?

By now, everyone knows about Tesla. And yes, I have an incentive to champion Tesla because I'm an investor. I feel like, one way for me to help the environment would be to own an electric vehicle. But if I can't do that another way would be to have solar panels on my roof. But if I can't do that then I can at least invest in companies who are building a green energy future.

That's what it's about.

Google: Energy consumption is by far the biggest source of human-caused greenhouse gas emissions, responsible for a whopping 73% worldwide. The energy sector includes transportation, electricity and heat, buildings, manufacturing and construction, fugitive emissions and other fuel combustion.

Right wingers deny climate science because they are heavily invested and many have jobs working for the energy sector, dealing with gas and coal. They don't care about the environment so they pretend there's no problem. They want to get paid. Period. And in an attempt to spread misinformation here we see the agent, wrong about so many many things, trying to tell us that humans are a bigger problem and that solving the problem would have to mean killing people.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Tesla is about building a green energy future. Tesla is also on the cutting edge of battery technology so that energy from the sun (which produces enough for everyone on earth) can be captured and stored in batteries and used day and night. And now that they're doing it other car manufacturers are waking up and coming out with new EVs. So now you'll see more EVs and fewer Hummers. There's even a decent EV pickup truck coming and Tesla has semi trucks coming that can also be autonomous.

Instead of fighting this future with robots and AI and solar, conservatives need to support training so that they can get these new jobs and make laws so that the use of robots and automation can be taxed in a way that provides a universal basic income for all humans that they can get if they are working or contributing to society in some other way. Conservatives need to stop being afraid of change and stop acting like little girls who can't pull themselves up by their boot straps.

This is happening whether you like it or not. And it doesn't require loss of life. It requires changes in how we all live.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/29/2020 11:53:41 AM

Sure ok, IPXninja, you are wrong. Your days will come where you would want to seek the truth and it won't be found. Enjoy what lies you have.

Enjoy being ruled by babylon.

I'll still try and call you put of babylon.

Just only if you want to change, will I call you out. For now, you be ruled and trapped in a babylon world.

You be changed.

I and I will remain the same.

The wicked will perish

Fire burn the wicked

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I