Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7431&start_row=31

The Evilness of the Government’s Rules and Regulations (LOCKDOWN)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/29/2020 8:04:24 PM

Yes I, Sizzla reasoned on this site in past.

Evn if we wear mask we haffa get lots of fresh air and sunshine, gov lockdowdown are 0% effective to life health and prosperity, mask is ____% effective in in saving you from viruses/germs.... Rastafari is 100% effective.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 8:14:30 PM

I think when talking about masks, lockdowns and hygiene, we should all take a moment of silence, say a prayer, then compare USA and CHINA, how the virus has affected these two countries. One country worshipped masks and lockdowns and hygiene, while the other listened to the foolish rantings of Donald Trump. Now look at them there. Check on google John Hopkins University and see the rate of spreading the virus in both countries. Check the deaths and infections. I think even a little children will see some sense in masks, lockdowns and hygiene because both countries are immensely populated with numerous cities, and CHINA cities are actually more densely populated than USA cities, but masks, lockdowns and hygiene saved China from aggravated destruction.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/29/2020 10:06:10 PM

Heres a news article from august for what its worth:

Wuhan hosts massive water park party as coronavirus concerns recede

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 10:14:09 PM

Exactly. The rest of the world should not in the least be jelous at China for managing the outbreak with her strict lockdowns and widespread use of masks. Instead, all I and I should follow such example and strive to preserve the human race, instead of endangering the species.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 10:29:55 PM

The people you see attending that post-covid water park party. Who are they? What do they know about covert secret operations carried out by government agencies? Nothing!

Neither are they any spiritual or enlightened sort because they're just common civilians, ordinary townspeople who are just glad to have the burden of the virus taken off from their shoulder. Use your brain.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/30/2020 2:25:36 AM

It's just dumb.

The governments holding us hostage under lockdowns, promising us water parties at the end if we comply. It is just pure nonsense.

We can have a water party right now. We don't need to listen to the government to do that. We were listening to the government for nearly a whole year now, and still no water park party.

They just want you to sacrifice what is yours, so that you listen to them.

China is a communist country. They have to wear diapers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2020/12/10/china-diaper-flight-attendants-covid/

Yes, I know you look at China like it's some super slavery model for the world right now, but the fact remains, is that the people in China do not have the freedom the other people in the world enjoys. And in China if the government speaks, they listen because they are afraid to have their heads chopped off.

Look and read the book of Daniel.

Those three Hebrew boys did not bow to the King of Babylon or his fake news.

The King demanded that all the nations in the whole wide world bow at the tone of the media to his false god.

The three Hebrew boys did not bow to falsehood.

So the government takes all of your livelihoods and jobs and employments and work and freedoms and rights away from you. Then they say you must bow and obey a "sabbatical rest" because of paganism, sun worship, 1700 years of Constantine pagan rules. They first lied and put ourselves on house arrest, then they said that we must stay under house arrest for two weeks. After nearly a whole year has past, they are still saying we must be on house arrest.

Why are we being arrested, just for breathing fresh air.

Well, let I tell you this, I Bible say that they will be thrown in the fire.

Fire burn the tyranny

Fire burn the wicked

Yes I, and stop pointing to China. China is evil. Look at the Pope of Rome. This "deadly virus" came from the Pope of Rome. Got nothing to do with China.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

JAH Bless

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth.

Blessed is he that watcheth.

Blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy.

Yes I

So to be blessed the I must know the prophecy.

Open in the Revelation, chapter 13, verse 3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Yes I

The prophecy says that the whole world will wonder after the beast and believe his deception.

The whole world is being deceived by Satan. The Pope of Rome is tricking the whole world into believing that there is a "deadly virus" out there and that we have to sacrifice our livelihoods and jobs and rights and employment and work and freedoms all to a lie, all to falsehood, all to sun worship paganism.

No I,

I prefer to keep I freedom and I livelihoods and I rights and I employment and I works the same as before, seen.

I won't let the Pope of Rome tell I that I must be in quarantine. That is all lies and it is a deception.

JAH Bless

Be free, come out of the bondage of the Pope of Rome, come out of Babylon, my people, Babylon will fall down.

Blessed I

Fire burn the wicked

Yes I, at the end of all this,

JAH Bless

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2020 2:43:40 AM

Fyah burn your lungs.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2020 3:44:59 AM

So, if melchizedek is not being paid to bomboclaat chat pon this web, are human beings being paid to get sick and die? I know some respectable people who have died without honor

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2020 3:48:11 AM

Think say a gwaan tuff chat but no more than bomboclaat talk cho, bombo hole rassclaat babylon shit!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/31/2020 4:18:55 PM

BC and Melcezedek, the reasonning between the I's are in my mind, the thought, ideas, the thinking and reasoning in I meditation, each may be extreme polarities, I meditate on them and remember Benjamin Vaughn say "any of the 2 extremes can confuse the mind"

Both agree on no vaccine. Freedom is of utmost value to any Ras, to any human soul. Freedom to breathe in fresh air and speak our minds, freedom to disagree and to persuade and be pursued to change views, to overstand the greater picture with more perspective. Jus take a moment to consider anothers points, why dem see them as right.

Suppression of free speech and suppression of free breathing and free movement upon creation, these are essential. All that is manifesting in the physical biological, political, is source in the spiritual. We cannot go around attacking trails, we must attack the head of the beast of confusion and separation, see the spirit of divide and rule infiltration in the most positive, enlightening, inspiring of grounds....Stay united in this Armageddon and know one love will get us through and to victory of good over evil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I