Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7421&start_row=1

Mussolini and Jerusalem

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 10/3/2020 9:57:44 AM

hi everyone

I have two questions. I have heard that Haile Selassie defeated Mussolini. But when I googled the case it said that Haile Selassie fled to England when Mousulini and the fascists came to colonize the country. How could Haile Selassie defeat him if he fled? wasn't it just the Ethiopians who defeated Mousulini without Haile Selassie?

Another question is about Jerusalem. When rastas talk about Jerusalem. Are they talking about Ethiopia? And why do you call Ethiopia Jerusalem? The city is located in present-day Israel.

Thank you

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 10/4/2020 5:34:03 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Caveman, I have two questions:

What country do you currently reside?

What is your first language?

I reside in U.S.A. currently, and english is my first language.

To answer your questions:

The fascists didn't intend to colonize Ethiopia, they intended to ravage. Evidence is their use of illegal weapons "mustard gas" to poison and kill innocent civilians.

To put context behind their decision to commit disgusting, unjust actions, I suggest reading about Menelik II. Italy was embarrassed by Ethiopia before WWII.

You are correct that HIM Haile Selassie I did not physically combat or personally pull the trigger to kill Italians like a bad action movie.

A coalition of forces, including England and USA, successfully freed Ethiopia from the bondage of the downpresser.

In I opinion, it ties into the bible's "prophecy" in the book of Revelations 19:15-16
The chapter continues to explain that all who work with the beast will be slain by the sword that issues from his mouth.

HIM Haile Selassie I slew the beast with the words of his mouth.

InI must slew the beast Itinually with the words of our mouth.
WORD SOUND POWER is important, and by working to use righteous language, InI can help influence positive change with the words we speak.

For your other question:

Jerusalem = Ethiopia = Kebra Nagast

HIM Haile Selassie I is the
KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I