Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=111

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/15/2021 9:34:36 AM

Mask Wearing literally means Buffoonery!

And Rockefeller planned this whole mask madness so that we weakens our immune systems!

Be strong and use your natural Jah given immunity!

Don't be a buffoon!

Don't be a slave!

Stop weakening your immune system with these slave muzzles!

Stop doing what the slave masters wants!

Be strong and trust in Jah nature!

Herbs for the healing of the nations!

Blessed love!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/22/2021 12:15:28 AM

Brethren thats three threads on the same topic

I support what you are saying

But try and keep it in the same one thread for each topic

Live up an nuh give up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/22/2021 12:16:02 AM

Im sure they used to be a way to merge threads... Ark I would know

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/16/2021 3:26:48 AM

Blessed love

Dear love IPXninja

Yes I

Seen, the man go according to the old teachings that are outdated. Seen? InI have the Emperor seen? InI have King Emmanuel I seen? InI have Marcus Garvey I seen? So the I them have to follow the teachings of Christ. You know? Seen? That there in the new testament when Christ went about healing the nations and teaching them that herbs are the healing of the nations. Do the I man overstand? Seen. Read this.

Luke 4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

Seen.

The Christ you know, Haile Selassie I King Emmanuel I Marcus Garvey I. You know? The Christ teach us to heal the sick and to set them free. Read where he told the lepers to go and be free. Holy King Emmanuel I did not lock the sick up for days. He said go and be free and heal the sick. Go and teach the nations that herbs are the healing of the nations. Not the poison or putting people in lockdowns or wearing the slave muzzles. Seen. The I must Go and be free. Stop trying to support these white supremist capitalists. Big corporations are telling the governments to keep the people enslaved in lockdowns. They won't follow the ways of Christ, because Christ himself was a black man. You know? That is why they bring the babylonian teachings from the Talmud and enslave us. Wake up my brother. Stop supporting these corporate giants. Stop supporting these big corporations and big businesses. Support Jah RastafarI teachings of His Majesty. Christ set the sick free. Christ freed the lepers and told them to go.

Luke 17:12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

Luke 17:13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

Luke 17:14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

Blessed love.
Give thanks my lord.
Jah Ras TafarI
Haile Selassie I
Marcus Garvey I
King Emmanuel I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/16/2021 10:08:52 PM

Ipx

Mandates are not laws. Not wearing a mask where there are mandates are in most cases not going cause any harm or breaking of laws.

Breathe deep the air of freedom and smile rasta

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/10/2022 2:39:51 PM

Blessed love jessep86. Still to this very day they have not isolated or proved that the virus does indeed in fact exist. We have court cases against the government and against various others that try to deceive people by fearmongering tactics. The I Jesus also did not believe in any virus and you can read about it where he was asked why he and his disciples don't wash their hands. Jesus says that there is no such thing as a virus. Science is nothing more than a witchcraft. This is the devil works of the Pharisees. For the Pharisees believe in all such witchcraft fairytales. Read in Revelations "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." Blessed.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/24/2022 12:34:36 PM

I believe that we are coming to the end of the pandemic, because of the combination of masks, social distancing, and vaccination. Fortunately, this didn't require everyone to be on board. But we did suffer heavy casualties compared to other countries, even in China where the pandemic started because they took it seriously and acted in the necessary manner to protect the lives of their citizens.

I want to address some pure folly.

And I love how Mel tries to keep up the facade of not being Hemp Jr.

Here he goes quoting the NT without any understanding of the bible's roots and culture.

Leviticus 11:24
And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 11:25
And whosoever beareth ought of the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 11:27
And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts that go on all four, those are unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 11:28
And he that beareth the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even: they are unclean unto you.

Leviticus 11:31
These are unclean to you among all that creep: whosoever doth touch them, when they be dead, shall be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 11:32
And upon whatsoever any of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether it be any vessel of wood, or raiment, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel it be, wherein any work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the even; so it shall be cleansed.

Leviticus 11:39
And if any beast, of which ye may eat, die; he that toucheth the carcase thereof shall be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 11:40
And he that eateth of the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even: he also that beareth the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 14:46
Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:5
And whosoever toucheth his bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:6
And he that sitteth on any thing whereon he sat that hath the issue shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:7
And he that toucheth the flesh of him that hath the issue shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:8
And if he that hath the issue spit upon him that is clean; then he shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:10
And whosoever toucheth any thing that was under him shall be unclean until the even: and he that beareth any of those things shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:11
And whomsoever he toucheth that hath the issue, and hath not rinsed his hands in water, he shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:16
And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

There's more I can quote but let me just sum this up for those who seek the bible for actual wisdom and not just to cherry-pick in order to support their own agenda.

Human beings in ancient times were not advanced in science and medicine. However, they still had to survive against viruses and bacteria. They witnessed the effects of these things and saw that one person could spread it to someone else. So when it says "unclean until even" it's saying that this person needs to be isolated for at least a day because they noticed that after a certain length of time, most people weren't contagious anymore.

They didn't have microscopes to see the things that were attacking them. But they saw the symptoms and knew they were being attacked. This is not rocket science. And humankind would not still exist if our ancestors hadn't figured this out.

They knew that whatever it was that was making people sick... that was "contagious"... could live outside the body for a period of time. It could live on the skin, in the saliva, and on clothes. So obviously, if someone is sneezing and their bodily fluids are spraying into the air then the virus can spread this way. So when people were coughing or sneezing, even our ancient ancestors were smart enough to have them isolated.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/24/2022 12:38:26 PM

Now, if you can also read the parts about touching animals, you will start to understand why there were "clean" and "unclean" animals. You can also see that they knew that disease and bacteria could pass from animals to humans.

Coronavirus is simply a family of viruses that typically originate in the animal kingdom. Animals can develop resistance and immunity just like humans can but viruses also evolve to combat that immunity. So when you have so many generations of the virus existing in animals and then a sudden jump to a life form that has no immunity because it hasn't had contact until now... that's why the virus is more effective against humans than animals.

WebMD: "The latest intelligence reports agree that the virus is not genetically engineered or developed as a biological weapon. They do say it is possible the version of a coronavirus was being studied with animals in a lab and exposure occurred there. Again, however, there is not enough evidence for a definitive conclusion."

What is Swine flu (Swine influenza)? It's a respiratory disease that regularly causes outbreaks of flu in pigs. This was H1N1. It caused a pandemic. If pigs were globally considered unclean and not raised and eaten this pandemic may have never happened.

Birds... as in "bird flu"... scavenger birds are considered unclean/not kosher... when the bible says don't touch them, it is for the reason that they could spread disease. Any animal that dies mysteriously is considered "unclean" for the same reason; because of the potential that it may have died from a disease that could be passed to humans. Scavenger birds obviously tend to eat a wide variety of unclean animals and therefore are more likely to transmit diseases they pick up from them.

This is no different from Mosquitos that can spread:
malaria
dengue fever
encephalitis
west nile
zika

Why because it's sucking the blood of other animals that can be contaminated with viruses. This was basic knowledge in the ancient world. You didn't have to be virologists to know that social distancing = unclean isolation. You also knew that viruses could be combatted by washing. Now we have anti-bacterial soap. They didn't. So more people back then died of sickness rather than old age.

When black people started getting Syphilis they didn't know what it was and didn't have the means to fight it. In the Tuskegee experiment, black people who were already infected were observed in order to study the effects of the disease under the false pretense of treatment. It was a controversy. Many black people today use that experience to distrust the medical industry as a whole.

But many do not know the real story and assume that white people gave them syphilis in the first place. They did not. Syphilis can be cured with the right antibiotics, but what if you are scared to go to a doctor or take the prescription?

This is why agents often reveal themselves based on their "opposition" to medicine. They want to spread this fear to keep us from seeking treatment because they want to sit back and watch the effects of the virus play out in our community.

No matter what the results are; including death. We shouldn't be seeking less medical treatment, but MORE. It simply needs to be equal.

They (agents) know these viruses exist. They know people who have been infected and have received treatment. And if their loved ones contracted one of these viruses, whether SARs, MERs, etc. do you think they would tell them that it doesn't exist? That their coughing is just a figment of their imagination? Or would they tell them to go to the hospital the second it seemed serious? You cannot see what advice they give to their own friends and family by what they say on our black forums. And on these forums, BECAUSE they are mostly black, they can say these things without fear that other whites will be affected by what they say.

And there are plenty of stories where white people have convinced other white people because they've seen all this propaganda and may not have known who it was meant for, many of them have died too, and only on their death bed did they admit they were wrong.

So in conclusion, the bible shows us that this has been an ongoing problem from ancient times. The bible clearly echoes the same types of protective actions as a modern society. We can CLEARLY see that the bible does NOT simply say "pray it away" or "God will heal you if you believe." No. The bible shows you (up to the knowledge they had at the time) that you NEED to protect yourself. Anything else is folly and madness. And when you use the bible to support ideas the bible is clearly against... you're only revealing your hand, that YOU have an agenda separate from the bible. And if the bible is trying to protect us from viruses and bacteria (as well as common food allergens), and by "us" I really mean that the bible was trying to protect the people connected by blood or nationality to the people who wrote it, primarily, and secondarily those willing to be grafted in... then those going against this advice are rejecting this protection. And sure... it's not really a law as much as it is a mandate. It wasn't a sin to be unclean. But you still had to wear that designation to keep other people safe.

So again... watch these online agents. Are they advocating for your safety? Or are they willing to put YOUR life in danger with bad advice that disagrees with the bible? I can't say I always disagree with the bible because I don't. However, you will never catch me advising anyone to endanger their lives in the process. That is the agenda of white supremacy.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 12:56:55 AM

IPXninja, there is no virus. I am still waiting for you to show I the virus. The PCR test was said by its own inventor to be wrong and not to be used as babylon is using it today to test for a virus that does not exist. And read about Christ how he did not believe in that old testament traditions of the pharisees. Christ freed the sick and did not lock them up for days. Babylon still has to prove that the virus exists. In the book of Mark I and I reads in chapter 7 about Jesus saying there is no virus, that people are the cause for their own destruction because of them believing fake news. IPXninja, please stop supporting slavery. Stop supporting Neo-Nazi fascism. Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 1:12:30 AM

IPXninja will always come with old testament knowledge that is out dated!

Read what Christ did, he freed the sick.

Luke 17:11 And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.

Luke 17:12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

Luke 17:13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

Luke 17:14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

Look at the teachings of Christ.

I and I read in the book of Mark chapter 7 how Christ and his followers did not wash their hands or do any of that traditions of the pharisees. For Christ knows that there is no virus. Read and overstand the knowledge of Christ.

Don't support these big businesses pushing lockdowns and letting their workers wear slave muzzles. Don't support slavery. Don't be fooled by these rich capitalists that love slavery because all they see are their pockets getting filled, while poor people have to suffer and wear slave muzzles whole day.

Remember, people like IPXninja are the same agents pushing I and I to get poisoned by babylon sorceries. Don't believe a babylon. Look at the teachings of Christ. Christ set them free. He did not promote poison or put anyone on lockdowns. Stop supporting these global philosophies of slavery and death. Be free. The court has yet to prove that this virus exists and they can't. I will be waiting in court for you to show I this virus. The Babylonian court can't prove that this virus exists. Blessed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I