Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7404&start_row=1

It&7al security...

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/14/2020 1:33:36 PM

So how good is everyone's security these days;?;

Do people install fumigators and air filters in their homes;?;

Do people have a level of trust with their respective world government employees and spooks or ghosts,

I've posted this quote before elsewhere: "We must never assume that they are not watching us at all times" - Fidel Castro

Faith in the oneness of I&I, the loving power of God, the moon IO, Alpha and Omega, Allah,

The computer hoovers generally work for higher ideals, only the mafia works for profit, on the other hand, I have only had sex twice, so perhaps it would be in my interest to be more careful;

I have heard of an Mexican, and Afro-Cuban and a Jew all called Einstein, I have also heard of Queen Victoria's husband whose memorial is in Hyde Park I believe,

I have faith in humanity, but am a little cross sometimes and don't get on with my colleagues who I find triggering, especially when they pretend to be that which they are not,

I know this is a Rasta forum, I am half-Cypriot, do the I's wish me to continue writing here;?

Give Thanks

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I