Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7379&start_row=21

The politics of "race"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/30/2020 11:45:46 AM

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/30/2020 1:56:42 PM

There is no slavery, or slaves, or slavery resistance movement without a slavemaster(s). The slavemaster is not just a single individual nor a single nation like America but the real SLAVEDRIVER is a multinational thievery corporation which have no respect for human rights. Not only have they NOT been charged for their former crimes against humanity in the past era, they continue to pile up more crimes against HUMAN RIGHTS in this modern era in their list of CRIMES AAGAINST HUMANITY. They're certainly devils because they come from hell with their hellish acts. Devils and Satans in flesh and children of their Father Lucifer the devil, as opposed to Black Children of the Black Eternal God who ever liveth and reigneth over all creation, black heaven and black earth. Gods and Goddes, naturally.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 7/30/2020 3:27:54 PM

Thank you for posting this, I am feeling like a little boy now, I am ashamed I lost her, but there were reasons, mental health is difficult for all of us, I'm trying to establish a new relationship now, but I would still marry my first if I had the chance, as much as I care, I cannot do anything for her.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/30/2020 11:30:43 PM

Thanks for the post Ninja. Inspiring, enlightening.

Geez Che, pray to the Almighty....and be the man ya born to be

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I