Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7366&start_row=91

BOOTYLICIOUS. **BATTY POST.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/13/2020 1:21:03 PM

"The size of a woman booty is an actual interpretation of the amount of foolishness she boasts. A big batty announces a very foolish woman, while a tiny ass represents a wise woman, a queen in her own standing."

Bredren I,
Where does the I get this info ?

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/13/2020 3:36:45 PM

"She brings me drinks. She makes plates for me. Etc. I don't have to ask."
I think you lucked out on this one. Someone taught her well. Thank the parents, exes, whoever you gotta thank.

"but did you see and give equal weight to all the things women had to go through during that same time period and all the things they did for men?"
Saw it, didn't judge it as equal difficulty. Equal necessity, sure.

"But they don't define "man" by the same standard that incels think."
Actually, they have a pretty compelling argument that it's all LMS. Looks, money, status. They are pretty retarded for thinking that only applies to female thinking, but still. They kinda did nail that part. The problem I have is the hypocrisy. Everyone knows they just want to bang 10s and are bitter about it. Who are they fooling? They want a kind, moral woman who is also fat fugly, flat broke and a social reject? Nah. They wanna bang 10s.

"Wow... I certainly don't envy you. It must be hard overthinking situations and ignoring the most obvious influential factors"
Well, yeah. "Baby" reminds me of old girlfriends, "sweet" is a form of insult, and "honey" just sounds like you're a 73 y/o lady. Generic pet names don't come off natural to me at all. Some of the northerners say "love"... like every other sentence. Just sounds sorta lame. Well, that settles it, I'm calling all women "muffins" from now on.

"No, you weren't. If you were then you would say that men should be the ones cooking for their family."
Dude, I don't care who does that. Usually the man is busy with other stuff, like making money. If they're both working, hire a maid. If neither is working, live in a dirty house. Other people's household chores are not my shit to figure out.

"I like more feminine appearance. And that's okay because there plenty of dudes who look pretty"
I didn't know this about you.

"I don't really think there's any masculinity you can infer from it. More feminine women are simply more adept at hiding their drive from men the same way that they hid their attraction until the guy made the first move."
Yes bro, some women are 10x hornier and more aggressive, it's not even close. I got pulled by a fucking grocery bagger, dude. She carried my gallon of milk out for me, and it was the only thing I bought. This is when I was still doing PUA bullshit and failing hard. I got pulled by a random chick in 8th grade, when I was a shy, insecure stoner nerd. She called ME and set up the date same evening, instant makeout, spent the night in the park, skipped school the next day. It's NOT even close. I didn't even do anything to interact with them, I was just in the right place at the right time.

"Seemed like you were speaking broadly and in general; talking about men (broadly, generally) being X and women being Y."
That's exactly what I was doing. But you keep making arguments towards individual rights. What does "broadly" have to do with the guy that likes getting femdom'd? The phrase "most men" accounts for his existence just fine. He's the outlier in "most".

I never stood against any womens rights, other than the right to not be held accountable as an adult. I say down with feminism, that doesn't mean I'm against a guy getting femdom'd if he really wants that. The whole crux of my argument is that feminism is unhealthy for MOST. But you're arguing against the position of wanting to take away the rights of the outliers, which isn't a position I hold. I wasn't telling any individual what to do, only to adjust their expectations to reality. I could've been more clear about that in my first post, but then again, people are gonna get triggered either way.

"When people use alcohol for the same reasons people don't automatically fear being murdered by that person or think that person might be a pedophile."

Drugs r' bad, 'mmmmkay? Drug addicts steal. If they can't get money to buy their shit, they'll sell your tv. They say withdrawal is like waiting for your skin to grow back. Plus, have you ever seen a tweaker on the shit? They will attack without rhyme or reason.

"Weren't you talking about how a good leader should help other people?"
Yeah, but I'm doing what a good leader does and just giving him the freedom to not be a fucking leech on my resources. Good leaders are willing to sacrifice, but sometimes call on others to sacrifice!

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/13/2020 11:04:02 PM

An ass is just an hired labourer, in plain english. So the nobles of english would be so sad with this generation that glorifies an hired beast of labour. Even the media is controlled, to get people on the carnal side of things.

Never in the human history has the female booty (butty) gained popularity as in the 21st century, (thanks to the entertainment media) but this is actual proof that fornications and adulteries are rife in this iwa more than any other period in creation

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/14/2020 12:39:28 AM

Again Black Christ,

What info or where does this opponion come from?
Just your personal observation?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/14/2020 2:31:40 AM

Yeah

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/14/2020 11:19:35 AM

Carter: Actually, they have a pretty compelling argument that it's all LMS. Looks, money, status.

What women are attracted to are naturally more in line with what will be best for their offspring. If you view different traits as attributes that can be gifted or passed on who wouldn't want their children to happy, safe, and secure? Who wouldn't want their children to be well educated and privileged? It is the man's job to provide at least 50% of that, but more if you hold more traditional gender roles. In other words... if you want your woman barefoot and pregnant than you need to be able to support the household on your own single income. And if that works for both of you then I have zero problem with that. A relationship is an agreement based on trust and communication.

Incels are dumb. They are complaining about the obvious as if something's wrong with it. Like you said, they want 10s. 10s who know they are 10s also want 9s and 10s. There are always exceptions but it's silly to complain about it. Instead they should develop a higher income potential because a 10 financially increases a 5 to an 8.

"I like more feminine appearance. And that's okay because there plenty of dudes who look pretty"
Carter: I didn't know this about you.

Uh.... no... that's not what I meant lol. I'm saying masculine and feminine isn't binary. It's a range and both genders are on that same spectrum just like both genders have estrogen and testosterone. So if you like more feminine features then you are simply attracted to that end of the spectrum. There are plenty of women who have masculine features and guys who have feminine features. To be clear... I only like women with feminine features. I didn't think I needed to clarify that but it is 2020.

Carter: Yes bro, some women are 10x hornier and more aggressive, it's not even close.

Yes... exactly. I stay drained because of it lol. Women are just better at hiding it and it increases in middle age while men's drive decreases. One of life's cruel jokes.

Carter: That's exactly what I was doing. But you keep making arguments towards individual rights.

Again, to be clear... my argument is that women, as a gender, are equal and deserve equal rights.We started this discussion (which I enjoyed) because I said something that you inserted extra words into and apparently took offense.

"A woman's place in the rightful order of things is EQUAL with the man. That means men need to [be subservient to women]"

[Carter's additions]

"The only thing keeping women from their rightful place is us men. They don't need you telling them how to be women anymore than you need a woman telling you how to be a man. Feel me?"

Carter: A woman's function is pushing out babies and being a homemaker while the men are out hunting. That is the NATURAL order. You can only go so far in fighting it.

I'd like you to stop and note the difference between "was" and "is". By saying "A woman's function IS..." you are saying that present tense women should be at home pushing out babies and pretty much nothing else. You then said, with no indication of excluding "some"...

"Women don't want equality. This is a myth. They want men who are "decisive" and "in control" and "dominant" to "lead" them. Again, speaking of MOST WOMEN. "

You did say "most women" here but your previous statements color this and make it sound like the ones who you count as exceptions are lesbians or something.

Carter: The whole crux of my argument is that feminism is unhealthy for MOST.

It also depends on what brand of feminism you're referring to.

Carter: I could've been more clear about that in my first post, but then again, people are gonna get triggered either way.

water under bridge

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/2/2020 2:54:31 AM

Big batty gyal cyaan wise. Galang deh shape like a Cqoka ina..
Pupa never smoke plastic only sensi straight from the hills.

Nuff woman them braindead.

Only fat sexy gyal mi sex. Nuff a them we have me baby.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 9/1/2020 4:45:24 AM

A big batty is a sign of possession by the spirit of Jezebel, or the demon Azazel.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I